Start by marking “Jinx” as Want to Read:
Jinx

Jinx

"Jinx" has no more sense than join Big Joe's notorious gang on a dare, and Sheriff Blade Sheffield has to risk his life to save hers. The little brat needs a damn good spanking, and it's only a matter of time before he gives into the temptation of taking her over his knee.

The tempting redhead presents another kind of temptation, too, and while he has sworn not to get inv
ebook
Published 2008 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Jinx, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jinx

Patty Devlin
Oct 01, 2013 Patty Devlin rated it really liked it
Jinx is a brat to be sure- unfortunately I didn't think she got spanked enough by that sexy cowboy. She's threatened to get a public spanking or a public apology but it seems that neither is really carried out. The bet brings great town interest so it really should have played out more interestingly. The end leaves much to be desired perhaps the author wants to carry on another story but ends right in the middle of the tale. I liked the story a lot- you have the perfect childish brat and a sexy ...more
Adaline Raine
Sep 23, 2012 Adaline Raine rated it liked it
Shelves: spanking, cowboy
I really liked this story. Jinx is very child-like in the beginning but then with some real attention and discipline by Blade you quickly learn that she is eager to become a woman. He looks out for her and their bet has you on the very edge of your chair! Very nice spanking scenes throughout the plot. Must note that the beginning was very detailed then rushed towards the end. I wish that more detail was added and the scenes drawn out just a bit more. Overall though I look forward to reading more ...more
Becca
This story wasn't bad, but it was too over the top corny for my taste. Jinx is supposed to be 19, but acts more like a 13 year old, which makes the relationship between the sheriff and Jinx feel a bit icky.

There was no sex, nor erotic spankings in this book, it is strictly domestic discipline and takes place somewhere in the US west during the late 1800's. There were also several incorrect words which took me out of the story as I read.
Katy Beth Mckee
This story starts out full of action. Jinx has been of the boys her whole life and now her stunts are going to really get her in trouble. Sheriff Blade decides it time to do something before the little trouble maker gets herself killed. There is lots of humor and I love the town busy body and what she brings to the story. It was great to see that Jinx herself is starting to make decisions that help her grow up.
Alicia
Sep 17, 2012 Alicia rated it really liked it
Very good western with a very bratty heroine who always seems to be a thorn in Blades side. He keeps havin g to save her from herself and each time he does it with a good old fashioned spanking. The story was a little unbelievable but still really really good.
Katja
Katja rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Renee Rose
Renee Rose rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Maria Pussycat
Maria Pussycat rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Cynthia W
Cynthia W rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2013
SassySami
SassySami rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Jo * Smut-Dickted * marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2012
Cathiecaffey
Cathiecaffey marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Lisa Walker
Lisa Walker marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Laru
Laru marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014