Start by marking “A Vampire on Vacation (The Vampire From Hell, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Vampire on Vacation (The Vampire From Hell, #3)

A Vampire on Vacation (The Vampire from Hell #3)

In the third part of the Vampire from Hell series, Rayea travels to Earth hoping to meet her online friends, leave her disturbing past with her father behind her, and embark on a new future without her meddling family.
Published July 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about A Vampire on Vacation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Vampire on Vacation

Kellie
Jul 09, 2012 Kellie rated it it was amazing
I have 3 words for the Book IT WAS AMAZING !!!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Nov 10, 2012 Kendall {Book Crazy} rated it it was amazing
REVIEW OF BOOKS 1 TO 3!

I was asked by the author to write a review so I received all three of The Vampire from Hell books in the same one and I am so happy I did! These books were so great and they packed a real punch! They also just got better and better as the series continued! I really enjoyed them and I think that they were a great twist on the supernatural and that the plots of this series also just got better that by the second book I was hooked! Rayea was such a strong main character and
Stephanie
Jul 10, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing series...nothing like what's currently out there as far as vampire /supernatural genre...I really loved how Part 3 began...mainly because you never "hear" from the blood...pretty neat how the blood does control alot of what a vampire does...I especailly love this series because it takes the Vampire thing to a different world...and I'm such a Eqgyptian God dork it's neat to see how that all plays a role...especially how the present day "God" plays a role...again LOVE THIS ...more
Mayrose
Aug 20, 2012 Mayrose rated it it was amazing
My review on this ongoing novella series is pretty much explained when I reviewed part 2, 'A Vampire Among Angels' but I wanted to add on part 3, 'A Vampire on Vacation', that having 'blood' become a character was just brilliant! Such a new take on this genre......very refreshing. I just can't stress enough the uniqueness of these characters and how interesting Ally Thomas made these books. I very much recommend them for quick enjoyable, you'll share with your friends, reads.
Linda
May 14, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
I was really disappointed with the ending until I saw that she had one more book that just came out this spring for the series. Now I will have to see if I can get it just to see where this is all going to go.
Vickie
Jul 27, 2012 Vickie rated it it was amazing
I really loved this. The developments were as fast paced as they were shocking and made it next to impossible to put this down until I was done
Monica Grissett
Mar 25, 2013 Monica Grissett rated it really liked it
more!!!!:-)
Amanda
Nov 12, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Even better. Just keeps giving.
Delaney  Burton
I love this series. You just fall in love with the character. Can't wait for more.
Rebecca

I really did like this story and the whole concept of how she is a vampire and all the gods and dragons and all. But.... There were quite a few typos in this book. Even more than the last and it really kind of ruined parts of it for me. These really are good stories so I dint get why they are not edited better or at all.
Really the pace is fast and the story interesting although I think, more so in this book than the other one, that some things could have been owed down and explained a
Jan Niblock
Oct 24, 2014 Jan Niblock rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I loved this next installment of Rayea's life. You learn so much more about her and those who are close to her. She is vacationing on Earth and it is fun to see her struggle with the idioms that we use and the regular people, like Lynn and Ashton, that she becomes involved with. She also finds herself involved with more gods than she probably ever wanted to know. It is a great read and looking so forward to book 4.
Ellen Shannon
Oct 21, 2014 Ellen Shannon rated it really liked it
This book is not something I would normally pick but i was pleasantly surprise. I really liked this story. I ended up with getting the first parts to read more.

The plot and characters were well developed. The only thing I wish was a little more detail about the blood host. I hope that the next part of the story will go into that a little more.
Kay
May 05, 2014 Kay rated it really liked it
Rayea gets what she has always wanted in this story, a vacation to Earth. She meets her online friend, Lucy and has a romance with a sexy vampire. But when Michael shows up back in her life she realizes that her vacation is about over. Again Ally has kept the story line flowing nicely from one book to the other. Can't wait to read the rest of the series to see what happens next!
Heather Rizkallah
Feb 28, 2016 Heather Rizkallah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This book was amazing. Poor Rayea was left on Earth to make sure she was on a safe vacation. Unfortunately for her, that meant more trouble. Her demon sister is causing havoc for her
Tania  Drakatos
It was good

It was enjoyable. I didn't see her father resurfacing but it will make for a good book in the next installment.
Karen Sutton
Karen Sutton rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Belen Lucero
Belen Lucero rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Becci
Becci rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Deandre
Deandre rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Shy Hutcherson
Shy Hutcherson rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2015
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Kaela
Kaela rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Dedra
Dedra rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Najah
Najah rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2012
Françoise Brodeur
Françoise Brodeur rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
  • The Ghostly Grammar Boy (The Dusk Duo, #1)
  • Meet Me at Taylor Park
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • Storm on the Horizon (Storm, #1)
  • Daughter of Kaos (Daughter Trilogy, #3)
  • Guardian of Fate (Fate, #1)
  • Blood Claim (Half-Blood Princess, #1)
  • Saving Grace (Beyond Time, #3)
  • Released (Romani Realms #1)
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • Two Halves (Two Halves, #2)
  • Pinehurst
  • Vengeance (The Blood Trail Chronicles, #1)
  • Heku (Heku #1)
  • The Gossamer Gate
  • Striking Mars (Saving Mars #5)
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Shattered (Hidden, #3)
Ally Thomas loves writing fantasy and paranormal books for that showcase vampires, werewolves, zombies, witches, and any furry monsters who go bump in the night. She enjoys imagining new origins for these traditional creatures and seeing where it'll take her. Ally's paranormal series, The Vampire from Hell has been on the Top 100 Amazon bestsellers list in Fantasy since its release in 2011.

About
More about Ally Thomas...

The Vampire from Hell (6 books)
  • The Vampire from Hell: The Beginning (The Vampire from Hell, #1)
  • A Vampire Among Angels (The Vampire from Hell, #2)
  • The Vampire from Hell Returns (The Vampire from Hell #4)
  • Blood of the Gods (The Vampire from Hell #5)
  • Zombies Unleashed (The Vampire from Hell #6)