Start by marking “Prometheus Unstitched” as Want to Read:

4.73 of 5 stars 4.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Cory Blindbarrow of Blindbarrow Crimefighting Couture, loves her work—from tailoring bulletproof fabrics to engineering concealed weaponry. Kowtowing to the over-sized egos of her superhero clientele? Not so much.

Published August 17th 2012 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prometheus Unstitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prometheus Unstitched

The Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanThe Lost Hero by Rick RiordanThe Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick RiordanThe Sea of Monsters by Rick RiordanThe Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
Mythology fiction
19th out of 159 books — 69 voters
The Lightning Thief by Rick RiordanThe Last Olympian by Rick RiordanThe Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick RiordanThe Titan's Curse by Rick RiordanThe Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Books with Greek mythology references
121st out of 378 books — 415 voters

More lists with this book...

Jill

Oh sure, on the surface, costume designer and tailor to the superheroes sounded like a glamorous job. It wasn't. Not even a tiny bit.

A great story and a clever premise.

Cory Blindbarrow is the owner and principal designer of Blindbarrow Crimefighting Couture. Tailor to the superheroes. Taking over the family business from her grandfather when he died, Cory has a thriving business with clients like Mole Woman, Babyman, Crab Boy, Tar Man and Uvula Woman.

Theo Richelieu, aka Prometheus Man has the gi
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

You have to read this book. Simple. It is freaking fabulous! So humorous and hot, what a wonderful read. I’ve never read any story with this plot, or anything similar. Superheroes (the B rated kind), humor, action, hot and well developed characters. Did I mentions the sex? Setting your Nook/Kindle/Computer on fire. So hot.

Lila Shaw delivers a flawless story with Prometheus Unstitched.
Liv Rancourt
Clever, funny, and did I mention clever? There's scene in a Smart car that's one of the best of its kind. I highly recommend this book as a naughty-fun way to spend an evening.
Ursula

Her newest client, Theo Richelieu, aka Prometheus Man, can see five minutes into the future. Unfortunately, nobody believes him. He’s exactly the type that pushes Cory’s buttons. But he’s also quite talented at engaging (and disengaging) her buttons and zippers. As maddening as Theo can
Julie Ramsey
Prometheus Unstitched

Imagine a world were super hero's are real. The work, fight crime, justice and need super hero costumes! At Blindbarrow Crime Fighting Couture, that is what they do. Design and make crime fighting costumes for the superhero's. There are lots of different shops that do this but Cory Blindbarrow(now owner and designer) believes that Blindbarrow is the best. Her grandfather has taught her everything and her designs are one of a kind. She hasn't done any of the top 7 super hero'
The Talent Cave Reviews
Title: Prometheus Unstitched
Author/Authors Name: Lila Shaw
Genre: Paranormal romance (superhero)
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Novella
Reviewed by Maven
4 Flames Sizzling Hot
5 Stars Highly Recommended! Don’t miss out.

Well…what can I say? How about I was totally blown away, and taken by surprise by this book. Prometheus Unstitched is a unique, original story, mixing in romance and not your everyday type of hero/heroine. We are introduced to a heroine who is a designer of crime-fighting couture. How
Pam
Loved this book and actually read it in one day.

The small amounts of humor injected really iced the cake for me. From details of superheroes having certain standards for their costumes by their guild and the intrigue of someone knocking off the makers of their costumes, Ms Shaw doesn't skimp on the electrically charged attraction from Theo and Cory.

While the heat rating isn't high, I loved that. Sure I like my share of smut but if the story is weak (and this one's not!), then it leaves me wantin
R. Brennan
Loved it. :)
Sunny
Sunny marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Kshitiz22
Kshitiz22 marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 26, 2014
Micki Levin
Micki Levin marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Thei Aganon
Thei Aganon marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Tracy Willburn
Tracy Willburn marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Murielle
Murielle marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Kaysee
Kaysee marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Sloc
Sloc marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Djessnl
Djessnl marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Marianthi
Marianthi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Lila Shaw is the pen name I use for my erotica and erotic romance works.

I also write romance (mystery, paranormal and steampunk) as Claire Gillian and young adult under a third pen name. If you would like to add me as a friend to compare books or chat in groups, please friend me under that name as that is where I track all the books I read.

I live in the Pacific NW with my husband and two sons an
More about Lila Shaw...
Vixen and the Pea (A Naughty Fairy Tale) All's Fair in Love and War Succubus Steam (The Succubus Chronicles) Soul of the Succubus (The Succubus Chronicles) Succubus Games (The Succubus Chronicles)