Start by marking “Miss Impractical Pants” as Want to Read:
Miss Impractical Pants

Miss Impractical Pants

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Published 2012 by createspace

To ask other readers questions about Miss Impractical Pants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Impractical Pants

Sherry
This book is entertaining in bits. There are lots of great moments with good description. However it doesn't really work for me as a whole. It starts out classic Romantic Comedy -- girl wants a life, her friends keep foisting boyfriends on her, all of which turn out disasters. Add to this her rather ditsy, charming, accident prone nature and you have the perfect rom com heroine. However 60% of the way through it suddenly we're in a thriller involving the struggle between Bosnia and Croatia. A th ...more
Brandi
Ok, where is my passport?

I want to be Katie! Okay maybe just parts of Katie, because she has the worst luck in just about everything and I'm not exaggerating. How is it possible this book doesn't have more reviews? It's beyond awesome with laugh out loud moments, romance, more laugh of loud moments, action and oh, did I mention laugh out loud moments?

If I had friends who loved me more than I loved myself, mentors to push me during my lazy days, friends with friends in far away places and multip
Stephanie (the nerdy princess)
So this book was not for me. I had to force myself through it. I really am not a romance person and with this being a romantic comedy, I just couldn’t do it.

The book had its moments that were very funny. On being " Never make a decision with your pants down" and the other quote "why was he smiling? Oh crap, I had drooled on him. Or maybe farted? Please, anything but a fart!"

This book is about a 30 year old girl who had been walked over by tons of guys with whom she dated because her friends forc
Amy H
this book was so good. i couldn't put it down. i laughed so much during this book because it reminded me of myself and all of my friends. well, i never had the chance to leave the country,but i did travel alot and had a lot of fun experiences much of like katie.

kaite is a girl who is 30 years old. been walk over by tons of people and never actually had a real boyfriend. she is in college but keeps changing her major because she cannot commit to what she wants to do for the rest of her life. she
Rhonda
This was a cute book. I can't give it more stars just because I have to say that I found Katie to be a little too ditzy for my liking. There was moments where I could have hit her on the head. No one I have ever met is that wishy washy and yet stubborn, that stupid and yet witty. It was like two different people. She was quite humorous though. I did really enjoy the book, couldn't put it down at times, but she was just too odd of a character.
Elizabeth
I enjoyed this book more than I thought that I would. I am typically not a fan of traditional "chick lit" or romance. This was sweet, a little goofy and had more going on than just romance. Fun story, light read.
Patty
I really enjoyed this book despite the fact that it left reality to take a trip to Bosnia where terrorists shoot at our lovely Katie. Way too far out of left field, but an enjoyable read.
Robin
I absolutely adored this book. I don't think I have ever laughed out loud at a book as much as I did this one. I am definitely marking this as a "read again".
Amy Freeman
I can't remember reading a book that made me laugh out loud as much as this one did. Sweet romance, adventure and outrageous wit!
Ashley
Great book! A total guilty chick-lit novel, but it was a light, fun (and funny), easy read.
Mishy
A good read I was't expecting the twist at the end but had me giggling at times :)
Erin Mendoza
Kinda weird, cute story. Got it as a freebie.
Georgeanne
Georgeanne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Genia
Genia marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Ann Stumpe
Ann Stumpe marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Lory Riddlemoser
Lory Riddlemoser marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Michelle Blair-weeks
Michelle Blair-weeks marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Leslie Spencer
Leslie Spencer marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Katie Thayne lives in the incredible redrock country of Moab, UT, where she shares a home with a veteran river guide, a needy golden retriever, and the occasional traveler in need of a shower and comfy sofa.
When she's not working she's writing, when she's not writing she's reading, and when she's not reading, hopefully she's traveling to places she hasn't yet discovered.

Follow her blog at katietha
More about Katie Thayne...

“Why was he smiling? Oh crap, I had drooled on him. Or maybe farted? Please, anything but a fart!” 3 likes