Start by marking “Tears on the Inside” as Want to Read:
Tears on the Inside

Tears on the Inside

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
I didn't know what to expect when I entered the back door that day. I certainly wasn't expecting him to be sitting naked in the bath tub. Immediately I excused myself and said I would come back later. He instantly leapt out of the bath tub and grabbed me.

This was the start of a whole new relationship between us. He knew that my mother was aware of my sister's rape and yet
Published 2011 by Susanna Elliott-Newth

To ask other readers questions about Tears on the Inside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tears on the Inside

☼♄Jülie 
Dec 29, 2015 ☼♄Jülie  rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All
Recommended to ☼♄Jülie  by: Chance
Tears on the Inside by Susanna Elliott

OMG!!
There are no words, there really are no words.. but I have to say something!

I happened upon this book quite by chance in the book section of a Lifeline store I check out from time to time in search of books. It seemed to reach out to me and I kept dithering over it. There were two brand new copies there and I thought to buy them both, just to help out. Then it occurred to me to leave one there for someone else..I am now so glad I did.

All I can think abo
Nicole
Jul 01, 2012 Nicole rated it did not like it
I know this lady (I won't say how). A very surprising read. Wish I had read this earlier. I have no reason to think any of it is fabrication but I do question the accuracy of her memory on occasion, and wonder how much was invented in her mind over time. I found the story of her daughter more interesting and perhaps would have been better to begin her story with Mia's.
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2012
Jazzmine
Jazzmine marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015