Start by marking “The Count's Prize” as Want to Read:
The Count's Prize

The Count's Prize

3.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  29 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Castello di Sirena - ?home of temptation...Approaching the magnificent castello, shy Josie trembles with anticipation...It's an archaeologist's dream, and Josie can't believe she's being allowed to stay here. Wary of the notorious owner, Count Dario, she's hopeful he'll be too busy partying to notice her...Intrigued, Dario watches Josie's arrival. Her innocence is a refres ...more
Published June 15th 2012 by Mills and Boon

To ask other readers questions about The Count's Prize, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Count's Prize

Grammar*Kitten
Aug 30, 2012 Grammar*Kitten rated it really liked it
I was delighted to win this book in the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway.

I have to confess that this was the first Mills and Boon book I have ever read, not thinking it was my type of literature at all. I decided to go into it blind, however, and give it a good go.

I'm very glad I did. Somewhere along the way, I had presumed that Mills and Boon published novels were all about sex sex sex, with an extra side of smut. I was delighted to find, as the sweet love story within unfolded, that this was not
Julie
Sep 04, 2012 Julie rated it really liked it
A gem of a book packed with glorious descriptions of the Tuscan countryside, wonderful characters, warm-hearted humour and powerful romance, The Count’s Prize is a dazzling tale of temptation, desire and everlasting love from the fabulous Christina Hollis!

Dr. Josie Street has left the stuffy confines of academia behind for the summer and travelled all the way to Tuscany to dig up new discovers and uncover the exciting mysteries of the magnificent Castello Di Sirena. With its corridors steeped in
sarah foster
Sep 06, 2012 sarah foster rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
absolutly brilliant! really enjoyed reading this book love a good romance book and i loved the story of dario and josie will deffinatly keep my eye on the mills and boon books now!
Sherry Li
May 19, 2014 Sherry Li rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
I love the proposal scene.
Summerita Rhayne
Mar 21, 2015 Summerita Rhayne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the setting. The story was typical Harlequin, the shy bookish heroine and rich Italian hero trope, though he didnt come across as a playboy and in fact that claim detracted from him a bit. The hero set it apart sonewhat since he wasn't the usual arrogant damaged Alpha type. Well written.
Charlotte Julie
Nov 23, 2012 Charlotte Julie rated it it was amazing
I rarely find a book where I love both the main characters but Josie and Dario make you fall in love with them. I loved this book and would recommend it.
Paddy O'callaghan

YET ANOTHER triumph for Hollis. It's getting silly now; how can she have kept up this standard for so long?
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Warren Butler
Warren Butler marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
San
San rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2016
Noelia
Noelia rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 30, 2015
Mishka
Mishka rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Natalia Kozłowska
Natalia Kozłowska rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2015
Eliza Bell
Eliza Bell rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Carina Furter
Carina Furter rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Hau Tran
Hau Tran marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Jais
Jais rated it it was ok
Aug 16, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Tammy Walker
Tammy Walker marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Shanelle
Shanelle rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Thanks to everyone... 2 4 Jan 03, 2013 12:21AM
I've been reading and writing all my life, and January 2007 saw the paperback publication of my first Mills and Boon Modern Romance, The Italian Billionaire's Virgin. I really hope you enjoy my books!

I love romance, and meeting my husband on a blind date was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. We live in Gloucestershire, England, with our son, daughter, varying numbers of livestoc
More about Christina Hollis...