Start by marking “Accidentally Married to the Billionaire (Whirlwind Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
Accidentally Married to the Billionaire (Whirlwind Romance #2)

Accidentally Married to the Billionaire ( Whirlwind Romance #2)

What happens in Vegas...

When Kira Watson, a normally shy reporter, wakes up in a Las Vegas hotel room with a gorgeous man in her bathroom, her jaw drops open. He tells her that he is Alessandro, her new husband, but just for the weekend. Alessandro was the man she was sent to write a story about - but how did she end up his weekend wife?

Sexy, arrogant tycoon Alessandro Rom

Published June 29th 2012 by Shadonna Richards

To ask other readers questions about Accidentally Married to the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidentally Married to the Billionaire

Lisagh
Aug 18, 2012 Lisagh rated it did not like it
Half way through this novella, I started laughing out loud and said to myself, "I'm embarrassed that I'm reading this book," but I finished it anyway. It was a quick and easy read (would be good for an ESL fan of romance novels or a functionally retarded perv) and a complete waste of 99¢.
Melissa Maxwell
Jul 11, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the short story and felt the connection between Kira and Alessandro. The ending was sweet but I don't understand why they need annulment when they could just have a second wedding. But I like this series and will read the next.
Halah
Jul 09, 2016 Halah rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, romance, ebooks, epub
This was a joke right ?! Right ???
Melissa Vasel
Aug 10, 2012 Melissa Vasel rated it really liked it
WOW another great read and wishing there was more of this couple!
Maria
Jan 29, 2014 Maria rated it liked it
The plot line was really cool, but I wanted more. The story was too short for my liking, Shadonna Richards could of elaborated on some of the points. For example she could of elaborated the point of what happened to the hospital plans at the end, and how did the plans go, as well I would of love an epilogue.

Due to these criticisms the story has been given 3 stars only...
Alana
Jul 24, 2016 Alana rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2016
I might have given this story 3 stars had the author bothered do fact check her own story. Disneyland is in California, Disneyworld is in Orlando. Aside from that I was poorly edited and while the story was a goos outline, it was all wham bam thank you mam. Even a novella deserves to have a fully thoughtout story line. This was just a rambling ouline of a story.
Melodie
Aug 03, 2012 Melodie rated it it was ok
It was way too short. Took me less than an hour to finish and I usually take about one to two days on a full length novel. It's more like a short story with the plot line moving way too fast. It was decent, I guess.
Tasha
Nov 13, 2013 Tasha rated it really liked it
Ready to fall in love with a handsome, well respected, kind billionaire? Well I was so I read it. Have to wait to go in for a doctor appointment pick up this book and read it while you wait, it is short enough that you will still have time for the next and final installment in this series
ChuCha
Exactly what the series is all about - Whirlwind. The story was short enough that the wind completely had me thrown over. It was cute, a breather from my usual reads. Among the three - this was my favorite :)
MirandaRCR
Dec 26, 2013 MirandaRCR rated it really liked it
Fun Read for a woke up in vegas married to a billionaire type of book. I liked how it developed fro just a weekend to more!
Cat Bras
Feb 04, 2015 Cat Bras rated it it was amazing
For a very short story, I really enjoyed this book. I read it in about 2 hours. I really enjoyed the main character and her relationship with her family. I would recommend this book to other readers.
Nikki May
Feb 13, 2015 Nikki May rated it it was ok
A nice short sweet story with a few twists but not really much more to say about a short story to be fair, it didn't rock my world but I don't regret reading it either
Wahyuniarti
Jan 21, 2013 Wahyuniarti rated it it was ok
i knew it was a novella but it was really short
I'm not really feeling the chemistry between Kira and Alessandro
Elle (Ligia)
Well that was way shorter than I expected! But as far as novellas and short stories go, it was a good one. Kind of cute, and sweet. And really, really, really, really short. LOL
Ruhul Aine
Ruhul Aine rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2012
Rachel Escola
Rachel Escola rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Avid Reader
Avid Reader rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2014
Heidi Petrone
Heidi Petrone rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it it was ok
Apr 08, 2016
David McDonald
David McDonald rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Dee
Dee rated it did not like it
May 29, 2014
Menthebasilic
Menthebasilic rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2016
Kamelia Dewi
Kamelia Dewi rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2016
Katie Fair
Katie Fair rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Tonya
Tonya rated it it was ok
Mar 29, 2013
Tricia
Tricia rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2014
Eva
Eva rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Louise Latham
Louise Latham rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Mary Kirkland
Mary Kirkland rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
  • Beauty or the Bitch
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Bite Me
  • Vittorio's Runaway Bride (Vittorio Series #2)
  • The Billionaire Princess (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #3)
  • Opposite Attraction (Keller Family, #3)
  • Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection
  • She Woke Up Married
  • Above Rubies (Rockland Ranch, #2)
  • Return to Mr. Thorne (Borrowed Billionaire, #3)
  • Taming Tai (Rock Hard, #3)
  • Not You
  • One Wicked Night
  • Cinderella Story Part 1 (36 Hours)
  • The Man's Outrageous Demands (Royal Cordova Family Trilogy, #2)
  • As I Wake (Breaking Fate, #2)
  • Unwrapped
USA Today bestselling author Shadonna Richards enjoys reading and writing about the magic of romance and the power of love. Born in London, England, she has a B.A. Degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Nursing. She is also the author of the non-fiction books, A Gift of Hope, Count Your Blessings and Think & Be Happy: 365 Empowering Thoughts to Lift Your Spirit (an Amazon Kindle #1 Bestseller ...more
More about Shadonna Richards...

Whirlwind Romance (5 books)
  • Accidentally Flirting with the CEO (Whirlwind Romance #1)
  • Accidentally Falling for the Tycoon (Whirlwind Romance #3)
  • Accidentally Flirting with the CEO 2 (Whirlwind Romance #4)
  • Accidentally Flirting with the CEO 3 (Whirlwind Romance #5)