Start by marking “Debt Price (Master/Other, #2)” as Want to Read:
Debt Price (Master/Other, #2)

Debt Price (Master/Other, #2)

"He kept his gaze cast below the belt. In the chill cell, sweat was beginning to form now on his neck, running down his back and between his bound wrists. 'Lord,' he said softly, 'I would be glad to pay to you my debt in any way I can.'"

No one would pay his debt price to gain him release from prison. So he sought to pay it himself by offering the only thing he could, his b
Published June 21st 2012 by Love in Dark Settings Press

To ask other readers questions about Debt Price, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debt Price

Bookwatcher
Mar 24, 2013 Bookwatcher rated it it was amazing
Shelves: glbt-gay, fantasy, dark, abuse
This book broke my heart. All pieces from my shattered heart werescattered in different directions. Each page,cast them away, further and further, away from me. When I believe hope was lost, and nothing could be saved I had a surprise... In one page I found a missing piece... Hungry for more, knowing there was hope, I keep reading and keep finding... One little piece at time I start to feel it again... My beating heart.

Sorry for the lame attempt to say, in a poetic way, how I felt reading it. A
Yingtai
Apr 25, 2014 Yingtai rated it it was ok
Shelves: slavery, m-m, kink
In theory, I like the idea of an abjectly repentant captive, rescued by an angry but distant nobleman. In practice, it didn't quite work for me. Maybe the past rapes were too brutal?

There were several clever reversals of expectations, e.g. there really is a plausible explanation of how this firebreathing terrorist could be someone so vulnerable and submissive - but somehow I felt tricked rather than wowed. Maybe I didn't care enough about the characters - I didn't even find out their names until
Elisa Rolle
I admit, I was ready to dislike this novella as soon as I started it: a young man in prison for a nefarious crime (killing children) has to pay his debt becoming a whore, first raped by the prison guards, and then sold to the relatives of the children he killed. I wasn’t sure what was worst, the crime he committed or the punishment he was enduring. Because the young man was basically stupid, used by others as a mean for the crime, a crime he committed not understanding the implications.

But one o
Nik
Mar 26, 2014 Nik rated it liked it
It was well written though the subject matter was disturbing. I deducted 2 stars only because the author is guilty of one of my all time pet peeves in the m/m genre, namely, overcharging for what is no more than a very short story. I think $1 per 100 pages is a fair price. $3.99 for only a hundred pages left me feeling ripped off. Either flesh out the story and some of the secondary characters more or lower the price. Oh, well. At least the author didn't write a short novella and then divide it ...more
Yblees
Aug 10, 2014 Yblees rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-general
My first book by this author. Beautifully written, compelling story. Page turner to the end.
Unfortunately, this writer doesn't seem to do HEA at all. Bittersweet endings are nice, in small doses, but I don't know if I want to read story after story KNOWING they're all going to end in tears.
Alina
Nov 28, 2014 Alina marked it as just-comment
I thought this story has a happy ending, but judging by some reviews it seems it doesn't. I checked the ending and it doesn't look like a HEA, so I don't think this story is for me :/
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Rosemary O'Malley
Rosemary O'Malley rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Anon
Anon rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Fawn
Fawn rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2014
Ally Man
Ally Man rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2015
Nijin
Nijin rated it really liked it
May 03, 2014
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2012
Bettina
Bettina rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
crystalis
crystalis rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2014
Deb Williams
Deb Williams rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2013
Jon
Jon rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2013
KimberlyRose
KimberlyRose rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Patricia Lindsay
Patricia Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Kendall
Kendall rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Rebekah Oliver
Rebekah Oliver rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Therese
Therese rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2014
Veronica
Veronica rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Ery
Ery marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2012
Eve
Eve marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2012
Beck
Beck added it
Jan 12, 2013
Alice Montrose
Alice Montrose marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Avrey-zoe
Avrey-zoe marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Rish Singh
Rish Singh marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Natascha
Natascha marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Torkan
Torkan marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Ann Roberts
Ann Roberts marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Lilladii
Lilladii marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Zarina
Zarina marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Water Fairy
Water Fairy marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
M'rella
M'rella marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
jamie
jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
2072858
Honored in the Rainbow Awards, Dusk Peterson writes historical adventure tales that are speculative fiction: alternate history, historical fantasy, and retrofuture science fiction, including lgbtq novels and online fiction. Friendship, family affection, faithful service, and romance often occur in the stories. A resident of Maryland, Mx. Peterson lives with an apprentice and several thousand ...more
More about Dusk Peterson...