Start by marking “The University of Edward Masen” as Want to Read:
The University of Edward Masen

The University of Edward Masen

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Edward Masen is the selfish and brooding university professor; Bella Swan is his shy, but determined graduate student. Appearances can be deceiving. Have their paths crossed before? Rated M for good reason, all human, canon pairings, AU, OOC

Original Draft of Gabriel's Inferno. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...
723 pages
Published by Fanfiction.net

To ask other readers questions about The University of Edward Masen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The University of Edward Masen

Squallogal
This will always be my favourite version of the the books (Gabriel's Inferno & Gabriel's Rapture). Though a copy is no longer available for me to read (I refuse to steal) and my memory of it isn't fresh. I love some of the raw and reactionary moments in this FanFiction. The almost deaths were a wonderful drama filled moment and gave a real presence of Maia (his daughter) as well as a follow through of the storyline of his mother's passing. I think it had a lot of power and its missed in the ...more
Joanna
May 22, 2013 Joanna marked it as um-well-maybe
I don't understand why and how fan fiction is on good reads. It isn't a book per se.
Neets
Hmmmm. This was the second time I'd attempted this story, and I'm glad I managed to finish it this time round.

I enjoyed the attention to detail and the descriptions of the places described in this story, but found the characters a little formulaic - perhaps I've just read too many of the same type of fiction. I'd be interested to see how Gabriel's Inferno differs from this work, and since it's just become available in the UK, I may well go out and purchase that, together with Gabriel's Rapture -
Worm
Jul 16, 2012 Worm added it
There's so VERY much to say about this . . . and I don't even know where to start.

It had a handful of distinct flaws that really bug me because I REALLY enjoyed the story and I want it to be perfect. I'm hoping that those flaws were fixed in the published version, and I'm very afraid that they weren't. Self-publishing does stories like this a disservice.

But, despite my griping, I think this was a truly wonderful story, and I'd recommend it to anyone without reservation.
konneko .
Que agrado leer este fic.
Buena redacción, versatilidad en el relato, no cayo en demasía en ningún vicio de escritura.

Creo que lo que más ame fueron las innumerables citas de clásicos de la literatura. La forma acertada en que se mezclaron con la historia.

Este ha sido uno de los Edwards más parecidos al original.

En un principio le iba a poner 4 estrellas pero a quien engaño? Este fic fue de mi total aprobación (y ojo q me considero un lector exigente)
Shel
Sep 03, 2012 Shel added it
It was a loooong read although I would consider this a good read..I looked for something similiar after the Fifty Shades Trilogy which only took me two weeks to read all three and this one book took the same amount of time. Wasn't as captivating but still a descent book.
Sandra
This is the fanfic that became Gabriel's Inferno, Gabriel's Rapture and likely a large part of Gabriel's Redemption.
Lisa
Lisa is currently reading it
Dec 22, 2014
Kiki
Kiki marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Kailynn
Kailynn marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Seth Kinkaid
Seth Kinkaid marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Anakarina
Anakarina marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Karen Turner
Karen Turner marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Kudzai
Kudzai marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Allison Neel
Allison Neel marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Brenda Webb
Brenda Webb marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014