Start by marking “Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)

Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mysteries #3)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  1,241 ratings  ·  46 reviews
A young woman is dead. Her supposed killer is in custody. And Private Investigator Lexi Graves is on the warpath.

Lexi Graves finally feels like she’s got her life on track. She’s got a job that is made to measure and the perfect boyfriend but all it takes is a few shocking minutes for everything to start falling apart.

Hurt and upset, Lexi takes off on an undercover job on
Published August 2012 by Audacious

To ask other readers questions about Command Indecision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Command Indecision

Elaine
I love how Serena is turning around with Tony. And how Lexi is so not liking it. Well, she is happier about it than the other, but she just doesn't see it. But she sees that Tony is making her sister happy and she sees that Tony loves Victoria and that is all that matters to her. She is hurt by Maddox and that causes all kinds of choices she may regret, but I am not sure we will see that. Gotta love Lexi's nephew Sam and talking about him being able to swim, compared to Jord and his "swimmers". ...more
Kjen
5 Stars! Totally Team Solomon from the very beginning, so this was a great book for me. The case was very interesting and there was a good danger factor. I loved dinner with Lexi's family and Solomon's reveal about his past. He's definitely where it's at;)
Cherry
for fans of Janet Evanovich: Stephanie Plum
Gemma Halliday: High Heels mysteries
Rhonda Pollero: Finley Tanner mysteries
Ellen Byerrum: Crimes of Fashion mysteries
Karyogini
Ok first, this book didn't really end with a cliffhanger. It sort of did but that's just the "romance" dept. you know to keep readers coming but not enough to make them mad. Again.. I can't help compare it to Janet Evanovich's style of ending her Stephanie Plum books. Very similar. It's ok though, I'm invested with the characters.

The book is just 4 stars because at some point it was getting draggy and depressing and not in a good way. Although the rest of the books was awesome. :) so really it's
Rosie
Gail
I read all 3 books...the first one hooked me. Anytime there is mystery, hunks, and laughter it's a good book. I can hardly wait till the next one comes out...thanks for a great and fun series.
Molly
Command indecision
Camilla chafer

Wonderful except TOO MUCH of a cliff hanger!!
Great job with both guys but wth couldn't Maddox make a dang phone call while undercover? I blame him and Lexi needs to at least hold him accountable!!!

Really good!!!
Again chafer hits the mark!! She tells a tale that has fun twists and turns!!
The only thing is that is bugging me is that I am starting to guess the outcome and at the end, There is SOOO much that she didn't know. She pretty much stumbled onto the killer!
Shannon
Enjoyed this book but was a little frustrated with the whole love triangle thing. It has been done with the Stephanie Plum series. This feels very similar. Having said that the story line involving the case they were working on was really enjoyable. Had an idea of who was behind it but was never really completely sure.
Elsie Roberts
Cute. I love the quips and quotes Lexi has with herself. She has a sense of humor that speaks to me. Will continue reading this series and maybe try some of the other books Ms. Chafer has written. Good work!!
Jacqueline Loftin
Command Indecision

Great characters and storyline that held my interest throughout the book. I am hooked. I cannot get enough of these Lexington Graves and Solomon.
Misty Eilert
Command Indecision

Another exciting book on the love triangle of Lexi, Solomon and Maddox. Can't wait to read more in book 4!!
Tesha
A crime to solve, heartbreak to get over and a hot man to spend time with. Lexi has alot on her plate and I'm happy to read all about it.
Michele
Lexi makes a very important decision in this book, pins and needles throughout, lots of suspense.
kristina
Command indecision

I think this book was good I have the first two and they were great. the plot was good. I was curious all the til the end about Maddox and Solomon, which one is Lexi going to pick. I guess I will be getting the next book to see. I enjoyed it and it was a good read especially on a rainy day like today. the only thing is that I wished there was more of Lily and the rest of Lexi's family, they're hilarious.
Kathy
Love this series. Easy reading. Light and funny.
Hana
Lexi has become my favourite character - she is funny, not overly clumsy, bright and she solves crimes. She ocillates between two men - her (ex)boyfriend Maddox, the cop, and her boss Solomon. Frankly, I would prefer her with Solomon which happened in this book but I am afraid their relationship won't last long since Solomon didn't call it that and since their undercover brought them together as husband and wife. I am looking forward to the next book and see what happens with both her relationsh ...more
C Hendrych
This third book finally had more suspense and more romance elaboration. For the romance I like to feel what the characters are feeling and Camilla was able to capture this in this book. The first two were lacking in this area so much so I couldn’t get a good read on how Lexi really felt about Adam. The passion that she feels for John and the love she feels for Adam were very evident. I’m really looking forward to the fourth booth; the cliffhanger was great and I truly don’t know which way she wi ...more
Paullei Mumme
I enjoyed this book a bit more than book 2. Ms. Chafer did a better job of weaving the tale of the villains and I wasn't able to figure it out quite so early in this book; however, the character development wasn't as in depth as the previous books. This was clearly a 3 star rating - enjoyable but not outstanding. I will read the next book in the serious.
Stacey
Loved this one too
Peace Love and Reviews
Oh this series just keep getting better. The agency is getting more jobs, more dangerous and more intriguing. Lexi's heart was aching but physically she is ok (well up until the ending) This is like my favorite book in the series, this book is like Dead to the World when Sookie and Eric did it, Hard Eight when Stephanie and Ranger, etc.
Kristine
I loved this series. This was as good as the others as far as the story goes, but worse because it does have more foul language and a detailed romance scene. The others only had a few bad words and no sex scenes. I still enjoyed the book, just had to skip a few parts that got a little too steamy for my taste.
Nina Miller
Valerie
Totally enjoyed this book, except for the ending.....WHAT?!!! So wrong, the rest of the day I kept thinking about what was going to happen and who was it with! Is driving me crazy, lol!!!
Jen
Dreamy, dreamy Solomon. Go Lexi.
3rd book and still going strong. Still a decent story, still good summer reading, still proofreading missteps.

Great book. I actually enjoyed this one more than the others. The story line is taking a new direction that I really like.
Gayla Glass
Hmmmm..... Maddox or Solomon..... Who will it be? Love these stories! Hope Camilla Chafer will get the next one out soon.
Heidi
Read all three books and enjoyed each book because they were fast easy mysteries but I enjoy when author shut the door to sex.
Christy
I seriously could not put this book down. camilla has done a fine job in this series. I can not wait for book 4 to come out!!
Nessa
Loved it...can't wait for the next book to come out an find out who is at the door! I'm rooting for Solomon...
Maddox or Solomon? 4 20 May 07, 2014 04:00PM
  • No Place Like Rome (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #3)
  • Whiskey for Breakfast (An Addison Holmes Mystery, #3)
  • No Such Thing As A Free Ride (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #4)
  • Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #4)
  • Change of Heart (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #6)
  • Danger in High Heels (High Heels, #7)
  • Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery #2)
  • Turn on a Dime - Blane's Turn (Kathleen Turner, #1.5)
Hi! I'm an author of fiction and non-fiction. I'm also a freelance journalist and have written for newspapers, magazines and websites throughout the world. I'm so jet set (not).
More about Camilla Chafer...

Lexi Graves Mysteries (7 books)
  • Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mystery, #1)
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)
  • Shock and Awesome (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #4)
  • Weapons of Mass Distraction (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #5)
  • Laugh or Death (Lexi Graves Mystery, #6)
  • Kissing in Action (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #7)
Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mystery, #1) Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2) Shock and Awesome (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #4) Illicit Magic (Stella Mayweather, #1) Weapons of Mass Distraction (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #5)