Start by marking “Pandora's Box and Other Problems” as Want to Read:
Pandora's Box and Other Problems

Pandora's Box and Other Problems

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Fourteen-year-old Pandora Birch lives with her father in the small town of Whitewater, Pennsylvania. Her mother left the family when Pandora was a baby, and ever since then her life has been rather boring. That all changes after a sleepover with her friend Erica turns into the discovery of an old puzzle box in the attic. Follow Pandora and her friends as they discover the ...more
Published June 25th 2012 by Grace Bolland Ltd. (first published June 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Pandora's Box and Other Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pandora's Box and Other Problems

Gabrielle
This is an amazing book! So well written for a young girl! I've read a lot of books, and this one is tops! It's a must read for anyone looking for a well written, light book! I really like the characters and I hope there is more to come!!!
Cheetah
This book was hard to put down, even after having finished it. After I read about half the book I realized I really cared about the characters. Which is more than I can say for many books I've read. Excellent!!!
Diane
I would never have guessed this book was written by a teen author. Beautiful pacing and character development. I especially liked intergenerational mystery. Very sensitive descriptions and details.
Lisa Blair
Lisa Blair marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Kenna
Kenna marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
Lisa Shaughnessy
Lisa Shaughnessy marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Anna Grace Bolland is an artist, youth Shakespearean actor, and homeschooled author. She started writing from a young age, participating every year in NaNoWriMo's Young Writers Program during November. Mysteries and fantasy are her favorite genres, though she won't pass up a good Victorian novel (either new or old) when she finds it.

Her first novel, Pandora's Box and Other Problems, was written wh
More about Anna Grace Bolland...