Start by marking “Quotable (The Bloomington Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Quotable (The Bloomington Series, #1)

Quotable (The Bloomington Series #1)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  11 reviews
GENNA LYNDSEY is not a people person. A short, too-skinny, wild-haired waif, with crazy hair and sturdy nerdy glasses, lives through books. So it’s lucky she and her best friend own their own bookstore. Her college days taught her that dating was too unreliable to depend on others. It was then that she started resorting to obscure quotes to shield herself from others who v ...more
Published June 6th 2012 by Soul Mate Publishing (June 6, 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Quotable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quotable

Paula
Fun, clever premise. Genna uses quotes to substitute for conversation or dialogue. Good characters and the secondary story of a grandmother finding a long lost granddaughter is quite moving. Some word choices are strange and the end predictable, even so a quick, sweet read.
Jackie
Genna is soully focused on making her business successful and growing it. The big problem is that her building keeps having to be repaired. Genna must file reports with her insurance company but when Rick Johnson investigates the numerous claims he begins to wonder about the store and its owner. When Rick meets the unusual Genna he is taken aback. She is skinny, wild haired and using quotes in every day conversation as though most people understand her. The more Rick investigates Genna and her b ...more
Neena Christianson Martin
A true love story

A good old-fashioned love story, without a lot of gratuitous sex. Add in a good dose of mystery, some kooky characters, and you have the story of Rick and Genna. I loved how the author fleshed out her characters. The Bloomington series are true winners.
Tamye
I really enjoyed this book about Genna a used book store owner and Rick an insurance frudulant claims investigator. The characters in the book are quirky, yet lovable. At one point the author had me in tears. Always a sign of a good book. It was a well thought out plot, great interaction between the characters and easy read. I would definately recommend this to my friends.
Brandy
I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book. This is a new to me author but after getting over the quotes and NOT understanding them I found I enjoyed the story. I enjoyed it enough that I dove into the next book, Maybe It's You, right away.
Joan
cute story with well developed characters. I often wanted to pull words out of Genna's mouth so she could have a conversation with Rick, the mystery part was well done. I will look forward to reading the next book by this author.
Tara ~~Halos & Horns Book Blog
Nope didn't like it... I'm not quite sure where it went wrong for me.. Maybe the quotes as dialogue but it fell short
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
I love this fun little love story with a mystery tied in.Very fun read!!
Jenny Miller
had potential but i just couldn't get through it. dragged on a bit.
Lindsay
Dec 01, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 12/1/2012
Kris
Very cute story.
Shontelle Forte
Shontelle Forte marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Patten Wylder
Patten Wylder marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Leticia
Leticia marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Sheri Bishop
Sheri Bishop marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Ann Lutz
Ann Lutz marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Amanda Rusher
Amanda Rusher marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Lorena
Lorena marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Jeannnie
Jeannnie marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Cheryl Medley
Cheryl Medley marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014