Start by marking “Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy, #2)

Fast-Trapped (Fast-Track Trilogy #2)

Book 2 in the gripping Fast-Track trilogy, by Tracy Rozzlynn.
Kindle Edition
Published 2012

Christina (Ensconced in Lit)
Nov 03, 2012 Christina (Ensconced in Lit) rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-request

Fast-Trapped by Tracy Rozzlynn is the next installment in the Fast-Tracked trilogy. I really enjoyed the first book after a slow start. The last half really ramped up, and I was hooked. This book starts where the last left off-- Zandria is in an engagement with a man she doesn't love, her true love has been ostracized and punished, her best friend is disappointed in her, her fake best friend is still fake, and the pl
Psylk
Oct 21, 2012 Psylk rated it really liked it
It isn't often that a sequel meets up to the original. This one does though. It is another fantastic read. I devoured it in two nights. Both in this series have been the wonderful kind of books that suck you in so completely that you just can't stand to put them down. Rozzlynn stays true to not dumbing down the book and covers a lot of fairly adult ideas. The characters are still perfectly flawed and Zandria is easy to love. I am very eagerly awaiting the last book!
Lee Ann
Oct 22, 2012 Lee Ann rated it really liked it
I have been quite surprised by this YA trilogy. I truly enjoyed the first book and the second book did not disappoint. It is a twisted political-societal dystopic mess...now that's a mouthful. There have been a plethora of hyped-up dystopian novels over the past few year and many I have read - Hunger Games, Divergent, Legend, Matched, Wither and Enclave to name a few. The Fast-Track Trilogy I found on my own while surfing through Goodreads, so I consider it a diamond in the rough. I will also me ...more
Lidia
Aug 21, 2012 Lidia rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. I loved all of the twists and turns. It made the book feel like less like just a middle book of a story arch but more like it had a story of its own as well. I'm definitely looking forward to book 3. It's still as YA as ever but not jam packed with cliches and annoyances which I definitely appreciated. :) (view spoiler) ...more
Sahara Hoshi
Aug 10, 2012 Sahara Hoshi rated it really liked it
The twists and turns that defined Fast Tracked continue and things get even deeper and possibly worse for poor Lexi, yet she is a strong female character and does what she must to navigate the ins and outs of her society. Filled with tension, fans of the series will eagerly await the next and final installment.
Lee Lee
Aug 24, 2012 Lee Lee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: in-love, wowee
This book met all expectations. I'm glad it wasn't "lovey-dovey" all the time. It had very meaningful moments about friendships, abusive relationships, and even some political stuff thrown in there. WOW, loved it!
Aparna
Jul 12, 2012 Aparna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-ebooks
This is an excellent continuation to Fast Tracked..Can't wait for the last installment!!!
Kelly Johnston
Oct 11, 2012 Kelly Johnston rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Another for the favorites pile.
Tena
Jul 22, 2012 Tena rated it really liked it
I love this series. I am not the type to give you a synopsis- everyone else will do that for me, so here are just my thoughts. I often get disappointed in the second and third books of a series, feeling that they just don't stand on their own or continue with the same spirit or passion as the first book, but this one was interesting and added great new characters. The more in depth about the senators and the chaos/corruptness was interesting and the ending was not so much of a cliffhanger that I ...more
C.E. Jr.
Feb 24, 2013 C.E. Jr. rated it really liked it
This book continues the story started in Fast Tracked. I've enjoyed both books. My biggest disappointment was having to wait for the next book. Again, this book builds upon a world in which the United States has suffered an economic collapse. The characters are negotiating their way through a world of class systems which are designed to take care of the upper class and keep the lower class in line. There is a romance which twists through the plot.
Danielle
Sep 17, 2012 Danielle rated it it was amazing
i love the book! i can't wait for the final one! my only complaint is the editing. there were soooo many errors and after a while it was starting to get annoying deciphering all the repeated, left out and wrongly used words. other then that, love love loved it!!
Caroline Palmer
Apr 23, 2016 Caroline Palmer rated it it was amazing
Not finishing this trilogy would be a severe disservice to humanity! Seriously! Soooo good!
Michele Hunt
Michele Hunt rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Wendy Wells
Wendy Wells rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2012
Lauri
Lauri rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2013
TheBADboys
TheBADboys rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Angie Cunningham
Angie Cunningham rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Sjaan
Sjaan rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2015
Jessica Lyon
Jessica Lyon rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Susan O.
Susan O. rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Emmaa22
Emmaa22 rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Dokoohyar Ahmadipour
Dokoohyar Ahmadipour rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2012
Trish
Trish rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Tarynn Kerr
Tarynn Kerr rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2013
Susan Zatzariny
Jul 28, 2012 Susan Zatzariny rated it it was amazing
Lovin' this series! Can't wait for book 3.
Kindling Micky
Kindling Micky rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Darklandia
  • Summer Wishes (Desire, #1.5)
  • Seeds of War (Eden's Root Trilogy, #2)
  • Awakening (Tankborn, #2)
  • Barriers of the New World
  • Underground (Terrestrials, #2)
  • Dissidence (Dissidence, #1)
  • The Forever Contract
  • The Saving Mars Series Books 1-3
  • Forced Autonomy, Phase 1 (Forced Autonomy, #1)
  • Rex Cresting (Elei's Chronicles, #2)
  • The Modified (The Biotics Trilogy, #1)
  • The Variables (Virulent, #3)
  • Amongst the Ruins (The Chronicles of 2020, #1)
  • Falling Ashes (Fire Mage, #3)
  • Arena Two (The Survival Trilogy, #2)
  • The Perimeter (Outside #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #4)
Tracy Rozzlynn writes Science Fiction and Fantasy for Young Adults. She lives in New England with her young daughter and a variety of pets. She has a BA in English Literature from the University of Rhode Island.

Verita is her debut novel.
More about Tracy Rozzlynn...

Fast-Track Trilogy (2 books)
  • Fast-Tracked (Fast-Track Trilogy, #1)