Start by marking “One Wet Summer” as Want to Read:
One Wet Summer

One Wet Summer

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Questioning her life plans and risking her heart to the hotelier and his motherless daughter weren’t on the vacationing teacher’s to do list—funny how things can change in a heartbeat.

Maura Fields loves her uncomplicated, independent, single life, but things quickly change when a summer vacation opens the door to an unexpected world of passion and desire. Wealthy Savannah...more
Published June 27th 2012 by Musa Publishing (first published May 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about One Wet Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wet Summer

Jess
Check out my review, an excerpt, and a teaser on my blog during and after my blog tour stop on June 21, 2012 - http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-tour-made-grade-one-wet-summer-by.html
Victoria
Ann Montclair's ONE WET SUMMER is such a fun, sexy read. It's the perfect summer romance--especially if you're poolside! The main character, Maura, knows who she is and what she wants. When she arrives at Driscoll Manor for a relaxing week of swimming and reading, the last thing she expects to want is a date with the hotel's owner, Ben Driscoll. But she can't resist Ben's advances. And Ben can't resist Maura's curves.

When Maura gives in and agrees to go on a date with Ben, well, this book just b...more
Deborah (LoveToReadRomance)
This is a great summertime read! I loved the location in Savannah, it fit perfectly in the story line. Made me want to take my vacation there. The characters were great, Maura seemed so well rounded and sure of herself and Ben was awesome in the way he had changed his life for his daughter and he seemed to love her so much. Ben was a little overprotective of his daughter but I think that was to be expected after everything she had been through. This was one of those books that had you hoping for...more
Victoria Blacke
The main positive aspect of this book is the self-confident heroine. Other than that, the language was too high-brow for average conversation which made everything feel a bit stilted and fake. The over-reactions to even the slightest obstacle to their love, more than likely done for a sense of drama and action, made their love seem tenuous and not likely to last. And then the first sex scene...well, let's just say the author made a choice here that made the heroine seem like a pathetic, lonely s...more
Pragya
This one's a different kind of a romantic story. It is about vacations, love at first sight and complications.

The book makes for a short, heartfelt read. There aren't as many twists and turns as I would like in my read since this is a simple story full of emotions and relationships.

One wet summer is about things that happen, some that could go wrong and others that finally set everything right.

I personally didn't like the pace and the story was too slow and old for me.
Mandi Casey
I connected with the main character right away, the author did a wonderful job of creating a realistic, yet picturesque setting that the readers can enjoy along with the story. There was a moment of emotional suspense (no, I'm not going to ruin it for you! ) that had me holding my breath! I definitely recommend this book, the story was enjoyable, fresh, and I'll be watching for this author's upcoming releases. Great job at pulling the reader right into the story :)
Kris Dassinger
I love these types of romance novels. It's full of romance and falling in love instead of just sex, sex, sex. The characters are fully developed and interesting. Loved this book!
Natasza Waters
Smooth read. Although it's not a action driven story, I liked how the author wrote in the hero's transition to accept the woman he's falling in love with and his first priority--his daughter.

One thing I did find that was very different was the linguistics. I'll have to read another of her books to see if she does this, but using what I call "literary language" in the middle of a sentence vs a more common term ie: prevaricating, infelicitous, ablutions, detritus, enervated, vituperative....these...more
Janna Shay
ONE WET SUMMER is romantic, engaging, and loaded with hot chemistry. Ann Montclair doesn't disappoint with her delivery of a well-written, sizzling romance that captivates and holds your attention. The characters are believable, well-drawn, and defy you not to fall in love with them. The story takes you on a sensual journey that you don't want to miss. I couldn't put it down. A definite must read.
Brei-ayn
i love this book. i read it in one day i just could not put it down. i love all the characters even though ben needed a good bop upside the head. i loved all the characters especailly maura, ben, and jessie. i would highly recommend this book.
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jun 02, 2013
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Brock Lady
Brock Lady marked it as to-read
Virginia Winfield
Virginia Winfield marked it as to-read
Trisha Bowman
Trisha Bowman marked it as to-read
Jennifer Goudreau
Jennifer Goudreau marked it as to-read
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Kyle
Kyle marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Catherine Snyder
Catherine Snyder marked it as to-read
Kimy
Kimy marked it as to-read
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Pamela Vaughn
Pamela Vaughn marked it as to-read
Leslie Jane Fahrney
Leslie Jane Fahrney marked it as to-read
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Author, English Professor, Mom, and Wife.
More about Ann Montclair...
The Billionaire's Bauble Lady in Deed Good Things Come In Tall Packages Lady In Deed