Safe With Me (Safe With Me, #8)

Safe With Me (Safe With Me #8)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  237 ratings  ·  7 reviews
61 pages
Published (first published June 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Safe With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Safe With Me

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Intense And "Angsty" Romance
434th out of 1,527 books — 5,001 voters
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesColters' Woman by Maya BanksColters' Lady by Maya Banks
Complete Erotic Romance Series
207th out of 218 books — 57 voters

More lists with this book...

R. C.
**4-1/2 Stars**

Loved this series! Would have been 5 stars except for the strange ending, which is supposed to flesh out in coming books about secondary characters. At least the epilogue helped, but after investing so much time and emotion in Tyler and Susie, I wanted more! Still, I do highly recommend this series to contemporary romance lovers!
Jen
I really liked the book until I read the last one...what a drop-off ending! It made me wish I had never read any of them!
Suburban_Mumof2
GREAT STORY **SPOILER**

I found this book via recomendation after reading "BARED TO YOU" and read 'SAFE WITH ME', not in the 'Parts' as many other have, but as 1 complete book.

To be honest, to begin with I was not sure why I was reading it - the charactor of Suzie seamed to be a blonde bimbo who had sex frequently.....why should I get to know this girl??? Now Tyler - he was strong and knew what and who he wanted from the get go.

But as I progressed through the book (and the 'parts')the writing, th...more
D
I love this series but I was kind of disappointed with the end. I would have liked to read about how Susie and Tyler adjusted to normal life, especially in such a short amount of time as indicated by the epilogue. I look forward to reading the other stories coming, but some of the characters I really don't like enough to want more of (like Joan). I really hope all of the people reading Fifty Shades of Grey check out Safe With Me. It's so much better and the main character has just as many fucked...more
Leanne
my partner got me this book on my kindle so i was a bit scheptical at first! however i really enjoyed reading this series, was easy to get into, its a good book to read after bared to you. The storyline kept me interested, was a little disapointed in the end but still, it was a lovely ending and brought a tear to my eye!!
Honey Warren
I loved the way this ended. This story kept me wanting more. Good thing there were 8 books:) I see people complaining about the end so I should just say I was not disappointed at all.
Lori
Ending felt rushed
Jennifer Walsh
Jennifer Walsh marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jackie Ortega
Jackie Ortega marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Kylie Torrens
Kylie Torrens marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jun 27, 2014
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Beth Scoggin
Beth Scoggin marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Susanne Fjeldstad
Susanne Fjeldstad marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Amara
Amara marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Safe With Me: complete (Safe With Me #1-8) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #1) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #2) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #3) Safe With Me (Safe With Me, #5)