Start by marking “Safe With Me (Safe With Me, #8)” as Want to Read:
Safe With Me (Safe With Me, #8)

Safe With Me (Safe With Me #8)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  244 ratings  ·  7 reviews
61 pages
Published (first published June 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Safe With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Safe With Me

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Intense And "Angsty" Romance
456th out of 1,674 books — 5,482 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesColters' Woman by Maya BanksColters' Lady by Maya Banks
Complete Erotic Romance Series
158th out of 223 books — 65 voters

More lists with this book...

R. C.
**4-1/2 Stars**

Loved this series! Would have been 5 stars except for the strange ending, which is supposed to flesh out in coming books about secondary characters. At least the epilogue helped, but after investing so much time and emotion in Tyler and Susie, I wanted more! Still, I do highly recommend this series to contemporary romance lovers!
Jen
I really liked the book until I read the last one...what a drop-off ending! It made me wish I had never read any of them!
Suburban_Mumof2
GREAT STORY **SPOILER**

I found this book via recomendation after reading "BARED TO YOU" and read 'SAFE WITH ME', not in the 'Parts' as many other have, but as 1 complete book.

To be honest, to begin with I was not sure why I was reading it - the charactor of Suzie seamed to be a blonde bimbo who had sex frequently.....why should I get to know this girl??? Now Tyler - he was strong and knew what and who he wanted from the get go.

But as I progressed through the book (and the 'parts')the writing, th
D
I love this series but I was kind of disappointed with the end. I would have liked to read about how Susie and Tyler adjusted to normal life, especially in such a short amount of time as indicated by the epilogue. I look forward to reading the other stories coming, but some of the characters I really don't like enough to want more of (like Joan). I really hope all of the people reading Fifty Shades of Grey check out Safe With Me. It's so much better and the main character has just as many fucked ...more
Leanne
my partner got me this book on my kindle so i was a bit scheptical at first! however i really enjoyed reading this series, was easy to get into, its a good book to read after bared to you. The storyline kept me interested, was a little disapointed in the end but still, it was a lovely ending and brought a tear to my eye!!
Honey Warren
I loved the way this ended. This story kept me wanting more. Good thing there were 8 books:) I see people complaining about the end so I should just say I was not disappointed at all.
Lori
Ending felt rushed
Domonique
Domonique marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Vanessa Proehl
Vanessa Proehl marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Anamaria021
Anamaria021 marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Alexandra Philbrick
Alexandra Philbrick marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
  • Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)
  • One Urge (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #1)
  • Convincing Quinn (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Cleave (Cutting Cords #3)
  • Escaped (Little Boy Lost, #5)
  • The Male Stripper (Red Hot Fantasies, #1)
  • Run to You (Curves for the Rockstar, #2)
  • Loving Control (Club Rio Brava, #1)
  • Sin: An Erotic Collection of Novellas
  • Sexual Persuasion
  • Same Time Next Year
  • Ty's Obsession (Whispering Pines Ranch, #3)
  • Chateau d'Eternite
  • Shadow Cat (The Striped Ones, #1)
  • Beauty or the Bitch
  • Brit Party Anthology (includes Boy Toys) (Circle of Three, #2)
  • Strength in Numbers (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3)

Safe With Me (1 books)
  • Safe With Me: The Complete Series (Safe With Me #1-8)
Safe With Me: The Complete Series (Safe With Me #1-8) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #1) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #2) Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #3) Safe With Me (Safe With Me, #5)