Start by marking “Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story” as Want to Read:
Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story

Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story

2.64 of 5 stars 2.64  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This edition contains The Beginning, Island Steam and Resolution.

Monet Love, a hardworking nurse, has everything in her life but the man of her dreams. Sparks fly as an unexpected, passionate encounter makes it so that Monet goes from having no man in her life to having to choose between two disarmingly handsome and skilled lovers. This sizzling, erotic romance will keep y
Kindle Edition
Published May 2012 by Blue Knight

To ask other readers questions about Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
MONET LOVE, AN EROTIC LOVE STORY is a fun and sexy read sure to kick your libido up a few notches.

Monet is a single nurse looking for Mr. Right, but in the meantime, Mr. Right Now is looking pretty good to her. This “erotic love story” is basically laid out into three accounts that finally leads to Monet finding the “man of her dreams.”

I found the concept of the format interesting. It was like 3 stories about the same characters with time lapse in between the stories. I liked it, but I would hav
Angie
Monet Love is a very short and very disappointing story about a women, Monet, who has no idea what she wants, or who she wants. She started out as a confident woman who just wanted sex, then turns into some spineless woman who runs away with a man she doesn't even like. This story spans a year or two, I don't even know, since the time jumps are not clear at all, and Monet seems to end up in the same place as she started. It's all very underdeveloped, even for a short story.

The Beginning
I immedi
Jane Doe
Valerie
I have only read part I which was very good. Short, but I liked the storyline.
Julie
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
This was an interesting way to tell a love story. We follow the same three people through the story, Monet, Dwayne, and Miguel. There are three parts to the story with some fade to black gaps in time between the stories.

I liked Monet. She was independent and did her own thing. She went after what she wanted. The only thing I didn't care for was the way she seemed to play Miguel and Dwayne. I wouldn't have gone back to Miguel, but that's me!

I would have liked to have followed the characters duri
Karen Arrowood
Karen Arrowood marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Gaurav Raheja
Gaurav Raheja marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Tamisha
Tamisha marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Annica
Annica marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Cal
Cal marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Manjuss
Manjuss marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Heather in FL
Heather in FL marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Kasey
Kasey marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Cris Penn
Cris Penn marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Debb
Debb marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Blue Knight, author of Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story and Chocolate Comes to Harlem, is an editorial consultant. She indulges her love of fiction by spinning yarns about strong female characters, the men who vex them, and the complicated situations that give them hell but make life worth living.
More about Blue Knight...
Chocolate Comes to Harlem Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story Chocolate Comes to Harlem: A NOVELLA Monet Love Monet Love, An Erotic Love Story