Start by marking “Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction (The Miss-Adventures of Amy & Tracy #1)” as Want to Read:
Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction (The Miss-Adventures of Amy & Tracy #1)

Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction (The Miss-Adventures of Amy & Tracy #1)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
It’s 1958. Eleven-year-old cousins Amy and Tracy Cimino are burdened by pounding drums only they can hear. Amy feels it’s linked to her recent nightmare. Although Amy often has dreams that come true, Tracy isn’t worried. She’s much too busy coming up with a talent she can showcase on a popular radio show.

When a well-known scientist shows up at their mothers’ big gala, all
ebook
Published June 15th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction

Elle Rose
"Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction" is an enjoyable story. Amy and Tracy, both unique and complete opposites take you on their journey as they attempt to uncover their past, muddle through the present and unfold the future. Wehner's writing reminds me of the stories I read as a child. Though this tale was told from the point of view of eleven year olds, I believe all ages will take pleasure in the girls' antics, the time traveling and the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen next. I ...more
Erin
Amy and Tracy's adventures will definitely keep readers engaged. There's excitement, twists, and turns around every corner. I love the way the book is set in the 50s, and the girls go backwards and forwards in time from there. I hope to read more of Amy and Tracy's "miss-adventures" soon!
Dr. Von Thistle's Curious Concoction (The Miss-Adventures of Amy and Tracy Book 1) Hapless Halloween: Twenty-Five Twisted Tales Of Terror And Suspense