Start by marking “Going For It ('Fantasy' Football #2)” as Want to Read:
Going For It ('Fantasy' Football #2)

Going For It ('Fantasy' Football #2)

Jake and Hannah's story from the Kindle Best Seller Playing or Keeps

Pro football player Jake Miller’s game plan for winning back supermodel Hannah Hahn is play action in the bedroom. Once he sees beyond the swimsuits and lingerie, feelings of love blindside him, changing the rules of the game.

Hannah owns the runway, but that success came with a price and a secret that’s k
Published June 25th 2012 by Little Hondo Press

To ask other readers questions about Going For It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going For It

Jessica
Jul 23, 2015 Jessica rated it did not like it
No dude. Just no. You can't expect me to like a hero who fully intends to fuck the heroine just to get her back for a previous breakup then go back to being a man whore the next day. Or to believe that anything romantic coming out of his mouth isn't totally hokey. nope nope nope. DNF
Edit: also his ode to his own big penis was really off putting and ruined the whole sex scene
LaFleurBleue
Nov 20, 2013 LaFleurBleue rated it did not like it
Shelves: romantica, e-book
The story line should have been good enough, the characters could have had something to make them likable. However the cooking/baking did not take at all. The characters never managed to get any flesh. Overall there was no showing, only telling which did not allow any emotions to reach me. And I felt constantly disturbed by the abrupt change in scenes, very few of which being developed to their end. I had to start over the novella 3 times to be able to go beyond page 15.
Last thing, given the cov
Nicole
So the story is short but I absolutely love the beautiful quote at the start of the book.

And my lips are numb with such unbridled passion
Your naked shoulders reflect the shining of the night as I
contemplate the dance of my fingers
through your hair.
We love as there is not tomorrow
We love as lovers
I want to kiss even the shadow of your silhouette
in the street projects
And I want you to feel for a moment that you
belong to me.
- Juan M. Frisanccio Muño

How amazing is that. Reading something so descript
Earicka
Jan 14, 2016 Earicka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible-editions
•••I listened to the Audible Audio Edition of this book•••

The Supermodel And The Super Bowl MVP

This series must be listened to(or read) in order. The first book is Playing For Keeps. This is the second book. I can't wait to listen to Huddle Up!

Hannah has serious issues. Her mother raised her to be a beauty queen instead of a real girl. All she knew were beauty treatments and pageants until her first big modeling break. Homeschooling from her mother was a joke. And yet no matter what she did she
Wendy S. Marcus
Sep 01, 2012 Wendy S. Marcus rated it it was amazing
With great banter, great dialogue, and sexual chemistry/attraction that had me dipping in the ocean to cool off, this book had it all. I LOVED it!
Nina
Feb 20, 2013 Nina rated it really liked it
Going For It by Liz Matis was an entertaining read & it did not disappoint! Jake, a pro football player, & Hannah, a Victoria's Secret model, once had a brief, yet hot fling that ended too soon. After seven months apart, they are reunited at their friends' wedding. From there, the flames gets rekindled & these two spend more time together in & out of the bedroom. However, Hannah has a past that doesn't let her trust or love easily. And Jake is determined to break down her walls a ...more
Kristy
Dec 06, 2012 Kristy rated it liked it
Let first of by saying this more I feel of a novella rather than a book. The story is short and picks up where "Playing for Keeps" ended. However, even though this is a short book it was too the point without being overly drawn out.

The story of Hannah and Ryan also like the previous book felt relate-able other than the professions. The insecurities not wanting your heart to fall for someone who can break it. Especially since both of these characters have a very rough past. through this book we
Nanee Mcgee
Mar 29, 2014 Nanee Mcgee rated it liked it
Love football so a book with a sexy as hell football player is a win win. I enjoyed the book it just wasn't a wow book for me. I enjoyed the characters Jake the football player trying to win back super model Hannah. After their "one night" together Jake wanted more so when they meet again at a wedding he wants to start again, nothing is that easy though. . I thought this book was on the shorter side I did not read in this Playing for Keeps in this series but felt a little let down with this one, ...more
Karen Cino
May 05, 2014 Karen Cino rated it it was amazing
If you love sports, you will love this story. It picks up where Jake and Hannah left off in book 1. The story was sweet and I couldn't put it down. I would recommend this novella to sports fans.
Tracy
Jul 04, 2012 Tracy rated it really liked it
Good story with big sexy football players, who could ask for more. I wish the story could have been longer but I truly enjoyed it!
Moran
I really enjoyed reaidng Going For It but I wish it wasn't such a short story,
Kayla
Aug 06, 2012 Kayla rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Cute short story. Now mush go find the rest of the series!
Kat Levato
Aug 26, 2012 Kat Levato rated it liked it

The story of Jake and Hannah, overall, was very sweet. Jake, the professional football player, had a one week relationship with Hannah, the Victoria's Secret model a while back. Because of lack of communication and understanding it didn't work out.

Sometime in the future, Jake and Hannah's best friends get married. Sometime on the wedding day, the Chemistry they'd been fighting came roaring back, landing them in bed together. This is where the story starts.

On paper, Jake and Hannah seem to be
Paradise Tipton
Jun 16, 2016 Paradise Tipton rated it really liked it
I didn't realize this was a novella until I opened it, but it was really great and really detailed as far as novellas go. I didn't feel like it lacked anything, and i really enjoyed it.
Nothing Like A Good Book!!!! Wood
LOVED IT!!!!!
Rose Mayer
Feb 01, 2014 Rose Mayer rated it it was amazing
I only wish it was longer
Danielle Calabrese
Jul 28, 2012 Danielle Calabrese rated it liked it
Not as good as Playing for Keeps, but it is still worth the read. I wished it was a little more developed, but at .99 I felt it was worth it!
Kay
Mar 16, 2013 Kay rated it really liked it
Very cute and steamy read. I enjoyed it a great deal. Will read more by this author.
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Miruna
Miruna marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Gabriele
Gabriele marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Kimberlee Wooten
Kimberlee Wooten marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
J
J added it
Aug 17, 2016
Amanda Encinas
Amanda Encinas rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Di
Di added it
Aug 07, 2016
Jeneida Felix-Figueroa
Jeneida Felix-Figueroa marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Body Issues 3 6 Oct 19, 2015 09:33AM
  • Osteoblasts to the Rescue: An Imaginative Journey Through the Skeletal System
  • The Scandalous Ward (Sweet Deception Regency #4)
  • The Practical Guide to Happiness, If You Don't Like How You're Feeling, Think Again
  • Forward Passes (Seattle Lumberjacks, #2)
  • Aundes Aura
  • Undying Embrace (The Enclave, #2)
  • Bayward Heart (Cascade Brides, #2)
  • Goals For A Sinner (Sinners, #1)
  • Starchild: The City of Souls (Starchild, #2)
  • Fiery Bride (Matchmaker and Co., #3)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Yours (Tennessee Waltz, #2)
  • Polar Night
  • Bronze (The Glister Journals, Book One)
  • Texas Redeemed (Night Sky, #1)
  • Picture Perfect Corpse (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #7)
  • Wicked Werewolves (The Demon Isle Witches #2)
  • The Unseen
  • A Wicked Kind of Dark (The Minaea Chronicles)
Liz Matis - Top 30 Bestselling Amazon Author, #12 Nationally Bestselling Author on Nook. She is a mild mannered accountant by day and romance writer by night. I love happy ever afters!
More about Liz Matis...

'Fantasy' Football (4 books)
  • Playing For Keeps ('Fantasy' Football #1)
  • Huddle Up ('Fantasy' Football #3)
  • The Quarterback Sneak ('Fantasy' Football, #4)