Start by marking “Colton P.I. - Second Unit” as Want to Read:
Colton P.I. - Second Unit

Colton P.I. - Second Unit

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Moonlighting as a private eye between jobs as a Hollywood stuntman, Sam Colton gets hired to find a beautiful young UCLA law student who disappeared without a trace. Before long, Sam finds himself up against hired hit-men, trained Mastiffs, and an ambitious California Senator with his eye on the Presidency.
Published June 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Colton P.I. - Second Unit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colton P.I. - Second Unit

First I would like to state, I obtained this copy from Good Reads Giveaway and how wonderful it was to find a personal note, from the author, along with the signed copy of this book. The personal touch made me stop reading the book I was on and begin yours. Thank you, Gina!

Second: I want to state, I in no way consider myself an expert, only an avid reader since I was a very small child.

Third: I like this book! I was engrossed immediately.

The characters are entertaining and alive; Sam is hard no
Absolutely loved this book. Gina Cresse did a fantastic job. From cover to cover it had me wondering what next. So as not to give anything away, I will say that I thought I had it all figured out until about 4/5ths of the way through and then found out I was all wrong. Good job Gina and really hope to see more work like this from you. Sam Colton is a excellent character, with just the right amount of morals, jocularity (as Father Mulcahy would say)and humanity.
Read with interest as I am alway intrigued by stuntmen & women. Yes this had some funny moments. Enough plot twists to keep story moving. Author has a unique way with words so you find yourself pulled into story. Will definetly be reading other works by this talented author.
I received this book through one of the giveaways. It was a quick read and liked the end as justice prevailed. I liked the lead character Sam Colton and will be interested to see where the next book takes him. Thanks to the author, Gina Cresse, for the signed copy.
What a great concept: stuntman/private eye. This one gives laughs, quick moving mystery & characters you hope to meet. Enjoyed & not able to put down once started.
Lynn Carmichael
Very easy to read. Enjoyable. Typical detective story. There should be more story lines like this.
Beverlee  Couillard
Beverlee Couillard marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Stephen marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Dakota added it
Aug 16, 2014
Margaret marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Aeokie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Phuong marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Andy marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Clare marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
D'eBook  Sharing
D'eBook Sharing marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Shelby marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Anne Hawn Smith
Anne Hawn Smith marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Filly marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Cinisajoy marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Gina Cresse is the author of Colton P.I. - Second Unit, an action-filled detective mystery/thriller inspired by Robert B. Parker's Spencer series. Also, Sinfandel, a light-hearted, fun--and sometimes funny--wine murder-mystery set in California's Central Valley. Gina is also the author of the Devonie Lace Mysteries--a series about a woman who tries to simplify her life by becoming something of a " ...more
More about Gina Cresse...