Start by marking “Greetings From Above - Proof of Life After Death” as Want to Read:
Greetings From Above - Proof of Life After Death

Greetings From Above - Proof of Life After Death

Greetings From Above relates true personal stories of after death communications and personal encounters between deceased loved ones and those left behind.

Ryan’s mission is to provide comfort, healing and hope, as death affects every person, religion and culture.

In her extensive experience, survivors who receive signs from deceased loved ones often don’t allow themselves
Published April 8th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Greetings From Above - Proof of Life After Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greetings From Above - Proof of Life After Death

Tyler Mickelson
Aug 21, 2012 Tyler Mickelson rated it did not like it
Shelves: own, won, non-fiction
Pam
Jul 01, 2012 Pam rated it did not like it
I had to give this book only one star because it really doesn't offer any "proof" of life after death. It is merely a 56 page compilation of various incidents related by a number of individuals who believed that their deceased loved ones were trying to contact them. And, perhaps such stories are true (who am I to say?) But this book (or rather, pamphlet) does not live up to its name. I suspect that it might best be used by a church, or a funeral home, in order to lessen the sense of grief that ...more
Terri Lynn
Jun 25, 2012 Terri Lynn rated it did not like it
Oh no, it's another one. What is author K.M. Ryan's proof of life after death? Essentially it is bereaved people going through grief after the death of a loved one thinking they are receiving messages from a dead relative who is lurking around watching over them.

The fact is that people die. We all do. There is nothing scary about it. You go to sleep and never wake up and your body ceases to function. "You" are actually a brain and when it dies , it is the end. People somehow fear that, dread th
Pmichaelrv
Oct 10, 2013 Pmichaelrv rated it it was amazing
As a pastor, I also do grief counselling, and use Ryan's book as a focal point for my clients. As Catholics, we certainly recognize the communion of saints and the importance that life does not end at death.

Many of my parishioners, and others who I have counseled, have had experiences with loved ones they have lost. While no experience is the same, they all report a sense of peace after the experience which helps in the grief process.

As Catholics, we also believe in Purgatory where souls go to
Dione Sage
Aug 15, 2012 Dione Sage rated it did not like it
Received this book through Goodreads Giveaways on July 10, 2012.

Greetings From Above – Proof of Life After Death written by K.M. Ryan is a very short book that the author wrote after the passing of her own father. The book is a collective of experiences from both the author and other people who claim to have some type of experience or exchange with a deceased loved one. The book is written in a way that is very choppy and by choppy I mean that almost every sentence is broken up as if it were its
Susanphd
Oct 10, 2013 Susanphd rated it it was amazing
As a counselor, I've had many people mention instances of experiences from recently deceased family members. Many were dreams that seemed "too real", smelling a favorite scent, and feeling a presence. Almost all of the persons I've counseled admitted they were afraid to tell other people their experiences for many reasons. Most were afraid, if they told people, these people would think it was "all in their heads", they had imagined it, or they "were crazy".

Ryan's book offers a number of short st
Tora
Oct 09, 2013 Tora rated it it was amazing
The hardest thing to go through in any lifetime is losing a loved one. Those we love who have passed away may remain with us in our hearts and thoughts for the rest of our lives. Some of us experience encounters and communications that are unexpected and bewildering. If you have had a communication from a loved one who passed on and you're wondering if it was all just your wishful imagination, you'll want to read this book.

`Greetings from Above' is a collection of true stories of encounters with
Sunlitsky
Oct 09, 2013 Sunlitsky rated it it was amazing
This account of short stories related to after death experiences gives readers a glimpse into what happens after we die. It's a good, easy read that offers hope to any person who has lost a loved one. The personalness of the books helps readers to get a sense of peace and feel assured that their loved ones are still with them.
Lisa Rostocki
Jul 23, 2012 Lisa Rostocki rated it it was ok
I really wanted this book to go into more detail about the experiences that people had. The descriptions are much too brief and only one of them really went into any detail.

This is not proof at all. I wish that the stories were longer. Most were only a couple of paragraphs long. Very general and nothing specific in most cases. It's too bad this could have been a really interesting read.
Gabriela Paraschiv
Gabriela Paraschiv rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
K. M.
K. M. rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
Pat Parkhurst
Pat Parkhurst marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Robbie
Robbie marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Marta
Marta marked it as to-read
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Lorraine Mitchell
Lorraine Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jenifer
Jenifer marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Brandy Swartz
Brandy Swartz marked it as to-read
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Butterflyshines
Butterflyshines marked it as to-read
Stacy Robinson
Stacy Robinson marked it as to-read
Ebony
Ebony marked it as to-read
Sussie
Sussie marked it as to-read
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Tammy Morman
Tammy Morman marked it as to-read
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read