Start by marking “This Book Will Change Your Life, Again” as Want to Read:
This Book Will Change Your Life, Again

This Book Will Change Your Life, Again

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Benrik, the irrepressible force behind bestselling phenomenon This Book Will Change Your Life, returns with a whole new year’s worth of hilarious daily guidance to add a little spice to your dull life. This Book Will Change Your Life has even greater ambitions than its forefather, aiming to subvert not only your own life, but the whole of society—as only Benrik can. Part i ...more
Published October 25th 2005 by Plume

To ask other readers questions about This Book Will Change Your Life, Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Book Will Change Your Life, Again

Megan
Random, weird, amusing. Every day in my life is already "slapstick day," so I can check that one off the list. Perhaps someday I shall make a shrine to someone I barely know and eagerly present it to them. Or invent my own traffic rule, such as turning left every time I see a green car.
Ulaula
WELL DONE!!..nice art direction..setiap lembarnya amat sangat dipikirin lay outnya..*ko bisa ya??*..isinya juga very very creatif..pdhl bukunya lumayan tebel..dasar cheese eater!!..
Faythe Swanson
I saw this book in the clearance section, looked through it briefly to see what it was about, & it was SO funny. :-) Had to buy it. Sometimes, ya just need a good laugh.
Amy
oh shit! if you are ever bored and want a chuckle pick this up immediately! complete inspiration for practical jokes on the everyday assholes i meet.
Maria
Aug 28, 2007 Maria rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
very funny. It didn't change my life but I got a little busy and didn't follow it completely, who knows what would happen if I had :).
Leilani
the first one was better, but this is a good type of book to read on the bus. mindless.
Sheryn
Another fun, something to do each day book. Just for laughs.
Ryan
Benrik does it again - funny, very funny.
Shana Perault
Shana Perault marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Caitlyn
Caitlyn marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Madalyn Alenah
Madalyn Alenah marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Januar Syam
Januar Syam marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
J. Pennydreadful
J. Pennydreadful marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Cura
Cura added it
Oct 21, 2014
Jen Beck
Jen Beck is currently reading it
Sep 11, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Amalia
Amalia marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Sara Frutuoso
Sara Frutuoso marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Januza
Januza marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Kate Dejonckheere
Kate Dejonckheere marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
  • 101 Things to Do Before You're Old and Boring
  • Dream It. List It. Do It!: The 43things.com Guide to Creating Your Own Life List
  • 2001 Things to Do before You Die
  • The Awe-manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder
  • Astonish Yourself: 101 Experiments in the Philosophy of Everyday Life
  • Lives of the Musicians: Good Times, Bad Times (and What the Neighbors Thought)
  • 500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the Very Best Places to Eat Them
  • 1001 Foods You Must Taste Before You Die
  • No Opportunity Wasted : Creating a List for Life
  • 1000 Ultimate Experiences
  • The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Extreme Edition
  • 642 Things to Draw: Journal
  • Sacred Places of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Most Peaceful and Powerful Destinations
  • NYC Basic Tips and Etiquette
  • From Girls to Grrrlz: A History of Female Comics from Teens to Zines
  • Causing a Scene: Extraordinary Pranks in Ordinary Places with Improv Everywhere
  • 1001 Natural Wonders: You Must See Before You Die
  • Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes
This Book Will Change Your Life Lose Weight! Get Laid! Find God!: The All-in-One Life Planner This Book Will Change Your Life This Book Will Change Your Love Life This Diary Will Change Your Life 2008