This Book Will Change Your Life, Again

This Book Will Change Your Life, Again

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Benrik, the irrepressible force behind bestselling phenomenon This Book Will Change Your Life, returns with a whole new year’s worth of hilarious daily guidance to add a little spice to your dull life. This Book Will Change Your Life has even greater ambitions than its forefather, aiming to subvert not only your own life, but the whole of society—as only Benrik can. Part i...more
Published October 25th 2005 by Plume

Kaye
This book is a continuation of sorts from a previous book with the same titlle ( minus the AGAIN ) ..

It's an unusual book ,as it gives you a 365 day list of different things to do with your life to change it in some way .There is one page for every day of the year , and some of the ideas would be worthwhile , while others are just plain stupid .

I'll point out a few that would be good ideas ,or things we should all try to do more frequently :

Today, buy flowers for a stranger

Take care of your mom,...more
Megan
Random, weird, amusing. Every day in my life is already "slapstick day," so I can check that one off the list. Perhaps someday I shall make a shrine to someone I barely know and eagerly present it to them. Or invent my own traffic rule, such as turning left every time I see a green car.
Ulaula
WELL DONE!!..nice art direction..setiap lembarnya amat sangat dipikirin lay outnya..*ko bisa ya??*..isinya juga very very creatif..pdhl bukunya lumayan tebel..dasar cheese eater!!..
Faythe Swanson
I saw this book in the clearance section, looked through it briefly to see what it was about, & it was SO funny. :-) Had to buy it. Sometimes, ya just need a good laugh.
Amy
oh shit! if you are ever bored and want a chuckle pick this up immediately! complete inspiration for practical jokes on the everyday assholes i meet.
Maria
Aug 28, 2007 Maria rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
very funny. It didn't change my life but I got a little busy and didn't follow it completely, who knows what would happen if I had :).
Leilani
the first one was better, but this is a good type of book to read on the bus. mindless.
Sheryn
Another fun, something to do each day book. Just for laughs.
Ryan
Benrik does it again - funny, very funny.
Januza
Januza marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Kate Dejonckheere
Kate Dejonckheere marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Archoboy
Archoboy marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Cali
Cali marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
king bunny
king bunny marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Casidee
Casidee marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Karoline
Karoline marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Hemangini Bhakta
Hemangini Bhakta marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Yasmine Dero
Yasmine Dero marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Nathan Abel
Nathan Abel marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
This Book Will Change Your Life Lose Weight! Get Laid! Find God!: The All-in-One Life Planner This Book Will Change Your Life This Book Will Change Your Love Life This Diary Will Change Your Life 2008