The Blue Whales

The Blue Whales

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Knocked down by a car and seriously injured, sixteen year old Michael is in a coma. But the blue whales he has never really liked since his Dad, a committed ‘Save the Whale’ supporter, almost put him off all whales, are now not only helping Michael out of the coma but are also helping him forge a new relationship with his father.
ebook
Published February 6th 2012 by Smashwords, Inc.

JusMe
Emotinally heartfelt short story. I would of like the book to have more of a storyline and continue on.

"You know where you are with whales....You know where they're coming from e-mo-tion-ally.....because you know what they're like. They're kind. And loyal. And reliable. And trustworthy."

"Killer whales are just doing what comes naturally but what whalers do isn't natural. That's why we have to stop the killing."

"And I wanted to feel hot and cold and most of all, I wanted to feel like a blue whale
Private   Keep Out! Knock and Wait Bonny Starr and the Riddles of Time Little Blue Car One Way Only