Start by marking “Tainted Legacy” as Want to Read:
Tainted Legacy

Tainted Legacy (Tainted Legacy #1)

3.85  ·  Rating Details  ·  322 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Ava St. Clair simply wants to finish up the last few months of her senior year while having some fun with her friends. That is, until she finds Gabe Castille battered and bloody on her doorstep. She has no idea just how much her world is about to change because while she has always believed in Heaven and angels, she’s never given explicit thought to their counterparts.

Gab
Published May 28th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Legacy

Mary
Nov 07, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing
I read Amity Hope's book Twisted not too long ago and LOVED it. Amity then reached out to me to review Tainted Legacy and I jumped at the chance. She is such an amazing writer I knew this book was going to be good. Well, I was so wrong about the book being good ........BECAUSE IT WAS GREAT!!

Best Part of Book: GABE!!! Gabe is the best part of this book. Now, don't get me wrong I loved Ava and Grier too but Gabe stole my heart. At first, I just couldn't figure him out. Was he good or was he bad o
Tiffany
I read this book a while ago and, to be honest, I didn't like it when I first started reading it. It grew on me, at first because I thought I simply wanted to find out how it ended, but then I realized that I was actually enjoying it!

READ THIS BOOK IF:
1. You love young adult paranormal romance books
2. You can relate to a "good" girl falling in love with a "bad" boy
3. You really like "bad" boys...mmmmm....

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF:
1. You don't plan to read the 2nd one - it DOES end in a cliffhange
Dixie
Jun 24, 2012 Dixie rated it really liked it
I liked this book and look forward to reading the next installment. The book throws some twists into the plot both expected and unexpected. And honestly I didn't see the end coming.

Ava is a good character not to weak as you get with some female protagonists and not so strong as to be unrealistic. She's relatable.

Gabe's character makes a nice foil for Ava's everyday girl personality. He's the dark tortured soul burden by his own past, but you like him because even in all the bad he does you can s
Amos Cassidy
Sep 01, 2012 Amos Cassidy rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect when I downloaded this but I had just finished reading 'Twisted' by the same author and loved her writing style and narrative so kind of bought this on auto pilot. I was happy to find that I was quickly pulled into the story. The characters were well fleshed out and the plot was really good. Although a simple plot about evil trying to corrupt and snuff out good, the manner in which it was executed was new and refreshing. I loved the fact that the author took her time ...more
Cat
Sep 05, 2013 Cat rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-freebie
Although this book deals heavily with angels and demons, it's not overly in-your-face about religion, which I appreciated.

I liked that Ava wasn't a pure goody-goody and I really like that Gabe has done terrible things in his past. So, all in all, I thought they were both good, flawed but learning, characters.

Some romance, lots of character growth, angels and demons, thousands of years old revenge...good read.
Josie S
Sep 04, 2012 Josie S rated it it was amazing
Amazing! This book...so much better than I anticipated. Amazing, unique storyline. Great character development, especially Gabe. He's the kind of guy you love to hate...until you decide you kind of just love him. Period. Loved the relationship progression with Gabe and Ava, great chemistry.

The end? Wow. Did not see it coming.

I need the sequel. Like now.
Angie Apa
Aug 27, 2012 Angie Apa rated it it was amazing

I really liked this book. I cannot wait for the sequel. I really like how the author creates the females of her books. 2 thumbs up
Nikki
Oct 26, 2012 Nikki rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad the sequel was already out when I read this or I would've been dying waiting for it!
Aimie Mills
Oct 31, 2012 Aimie Mills rated it it was amazing
Loved this book can't wait for the next one. It's a must read x
Allison
Oct 10, 2012 Allison rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story :) cannot wait for the 2nd book!
Linda
Sep 29, 2014 Linda rated it did not like it
DNF

I got to about 90% and I just couldn't take it anymore.
Kimchi
May 15, 2013 Kimchi rated it liked it
Gabe is one of the fallen he is sent to make friends with ava the only person he is destined to love. The purpose of this only his father and his evil brother know. The plot thicken and its good. Overall I reallylike how the characters developed.
DeAnna Kinney
Dec 13, 2012 DeAnna Kinney rated it it was amazing
This book was so awesome!! I read it in one setting...mostly. It was everything I love in a book. Classic bad boy meets good girl and then some. This book is a must read for any paranormal romance reader, or any reader for that matter.
Anna
Jan 26, 2013 Anna rated it liked it
Not too bad. At least their relationship developed instead of being sickeningly in love in one page.
☆Joycedale☆
Sep 04, 2013 ☆Joycedale☆ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I love this story. there's something about a bad boy turning good for a girl that is so sweet.
Vicki Alves
Sep 19, 2013 Vicki Alves rated it it was amazing
What a book is all I can say. I couldnt put it down
Becca
Mar 07, 2016 Becca rated it really liked it
4.5/5 review to come on blog.
J.J.
Aug 17, 2012 J.J. rated it liked it

3.5 stars.
Jodi Nichols
Jan 20, 2013 Jodi Nichols rated it really liked it
This was a great book!
Ang
Ang marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Stephanie Raymer
Stephanie Raymer marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Shannon Smith
Shannon Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Kathryn Clark
Kathryn Clark marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2016
Charli Bush
Charli Bush marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Chloe Denney
Chloe Denney rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Shelly Huff
Shelly Huff rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2016
SensBaby21
SensBaby21 marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
  • Taste (The Witches of Santa Anna, #1-6)
  • Eternal Hope (Hope, #2)
  • Maybe Fate
  • Veined (Guardian of the Angels, #1)
  • Sea Swept
  • Black Halo (Grace, #3)
  • Unholy Alliance (Unholy Alliance #1)
  • Lunangelique
  • The Gifts
  • Forest of the Forsaken: The Witch's Snare
  • Bonds That Break (Havoc Chronicles, #3)
  • Starcrossed: Perigee (Starcrossed, #1)
  • Aurora Abroad
  • Psyched (Psyched, #1)
  • Just a Matter of Time
  • Veiled (Veiled #1)
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • The Legend of Kimberly: Inheritance

Tainted Legacy (2 books)
  • Pure Redemption (Tainted Legacy, #2)