Start by marking “Tainted Legacy” as Want to Read:
Tainted Legacy

Tainted Legacy (Tainted Legacy #1)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  299 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Ava St. Clair simply wants to finish up the last few months of her senior year while having some fun with her friends. That is, until she finds Gabe Castille battered and bloody on her doorstep. She has no idea just how much her world is about to change because while she has always believed in Heaven and angels, she’s never given explicit thought to their counterparts.

Gab
Published May 28th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Legacy

Tiffany
I read this book a while ago and, to be honest, I didn't like it when I first started reading it. It grew on me, at first because I thought I simply wanted to find out how it ended, but then I realized that I was actually enjoying it!

READ THIS BOOK IF:
1. You love young adult paranormal romance books
2. You can relate to a "good" girl falling in love with a "bad" boy
3. You really like "bad" boys...mmmmm....

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF:
1. You don't plan to read the 2nd one - it DOES end in a cliffhange
Mary
I read Amity Hope's book Twisted not too long ago and LOVED it. Amity then reached out to me to review Tainted Legacy and I jumped at the chance. She is such an amazing writer I knew this book was going to be good. Well, I was so wrong about the book being good ........BECAUSE IT WAS GREAT!!

Best Part of Book: GABE!!! Gabe is the best part of this book. Now, don't get me wrong I loved Ava and Grier too but Gabe stole my heart. At first, I just couldn't figure him out. Was he good or was he bad o
Dixie
I liked this book and look forward to reading the next installment. The book throws some twists into the plot both expected and unexpected. And honestly I didn't see the end coming.

Ava is a good character not to weak as you get with some female protagonists and not so strong as to be unrealistic. She's relatable.

Gabe's character makes a nice foil for Ava's everyday girl personality. He's the dark tortured soul burden by his own past, but you like him because even in all the bad he does you can s
Amos Cassidy
I wasn't sure what to expect when I downloaded this but I had just finished reading 'Twisted' by the same author and loved her writing style and narrative so kind of bought this on auto pilot. I was happy to find that I was quickly pulled into the story. The characters were well fleshed out and the plot was really good. Although a simple plot about evil trying to corrupt and snuff out good, the manner in which it was executed was new and refreshing. I loved the fact that the author took her time ...more
Cat
Although this book deals heavily with angels and demons, it's not overly in-your-face about religion, which I appreciated.

I liked that Ava wasn't a pure goody-goody and I really like that Gabe has done terrible things in his past. So, all in all, I thought they were both good, flawed but learning, characters.

Some romance, lots of character growth, angels and demons, thousands of years old revenge...good read.
Josie S
Amazing! This book...so much better than I anticipated. Amazing, unique storyline. Great character development, especially Gabe. He's the kind of guy you love to hate...until you decide you kind of just love him. Period. Loved the relationship progression with Gabe and Ava, great chemistry.

The end? Wow. Did not see it coming.

I need the sequel. Like now.
Angie Apa

I really liked this book. I cannot wait for the sequel. I really like how the author creates the females of her books. 2 thumbs up
Nikki
I'm so glad the sequel was already out when I read this or I would've been dying waiting for it!
Aimie Mills
Loved this book can't wait for the next one. It's a must read x
Allison
I enjoyed this story :) cannot wait for the 2nd book!
Linda
DNF

I got to about 90% and I just couldn't take it anymore.
Kimchi
Gabe is one of the fallen he is sent to make friends with ava the only person he is destined to love. The purpose of this only his father and his evil brother know. The plot thicken and its good. Overall I reallylike how the characters developed.
DeAnna Kinney
This book was so awesome!! I read it in one setting...mostly. It was everything I love in a book. Classic bad boy meets good girl and then some. This book is a must read for any paranormal romance reader, or any reader for that matter.
Anna
Not too bad. At least their relationship developed instead of being sickeningly in love in one page.
☆Joycedale☆
I love this story. there's something about a bad boy turning good for a girl that is so sweet.
Vicki Alves
What a book is all I can say. I couldnt put it down
Rose
4.5/5 review to come on blog.
J.J.

3.5 stars.
Jodi Nichols
This was a great book!
Taryn Jordan
Taryn Jordan marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Maddy
Maddy marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Javon Montgomery Williams
Javon Montgomery Williams is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
DeLeana Britton
DeLeana Britton marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Pheonix Fanfiction
Pheonix Fanfiction marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Angela Dossett
Angela Dossett marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Lincoln
Lincoln is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2015
Lizzy
Lizzy marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
  • Taste (The Witches of Santa Anna, #1-6)
  • Eternal Hope (Hope, #2)
  • Reckless (Tempted #2)
  • Soul Ties (Soul Ties, #1)
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • Once Again (Sky Cove, #1)
  • Sea Swept
  • The Remedy (Eyes of E'veria, #2)
  • Spider Wars (Lords of Shifters)
  • Soul Mates: Scent
  • The Fire of Merlin (The Return to Camelot, #2)
  • Rua (Rua, #1)
  • Unbound (Havoc Chronicles, #2)
  • Cornerstone (Cornerstone, #1)
  • Veiled (Veiled #1)
  • Ignition (Ignition Trilogy, #1)
  • The Gifts
  • Maybe Fate

Tainted Legacy (2 books)
  • Pure Redemption (Tainted Legacy, #2)
Twisted Ditched (A Harmony Bay Novel, #1) Truths and Dares (Truths and Dares, #1) Crushed Fighting Fate