Summer Nights

Summer Nights

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Plus-size Summer is in need of an escape from the turmoil with her parents and stress of every day life at home. She heads to the island of Puerto Rico for a four-day weekend getaway with her best friend, Stella. She never expected to have a one-night stand, nor did she expect that one-night stand to be anything more. But the connection is undeniable.

Cruz has been running...more
Published June 25th 2012 by Christin Lovell (first published June 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Summer Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Nights

Genney Blass
Ok, I gave it a 3.5 stars, I apologize to the author Ms. Lovell now, because I know that she is the writer of this book, though I truly appreciated. It was a good book, and you know there will be a but, the Spanish Lingo was WTF to me, sorry again, it just felt more like "English/Spanish Lingo", again sorry. I am Puerto Rican and some words that Cruz was saying I was again saying, "Huh, WTF, I don't understand. I know I am not a writer, but I have to commend that the San Juan was very much descr...more
Mara
I really love it the story and I'm so joules of those chick going PR find LOVE..LOL
Aera Coltheart
Okay lets start with the setting Plus-size Summer and her best friend Plus-size Stella heads to the island of Puerto Rico for a four-day weekend getaway. So basically that's what is is all about and their adventure of love and fun at Puerto Rico.

The opening was funny and gross because of stella.

“I’m Summer, and this is my friend, Stella.” I shook his hand, praying that he didn’t notice my sweaty palms.

“Have fun, senoritas.” He smirked, tipping his head before walking towards an elderly couple st...more
Delphina
I have been a fan of Christin Lovell's for quite a while, but this is the first book of hers that I have read that was not a paranormal read. I really, really enjoyed it and have the bags under my eyes to prove it. I could not put it down last night. It was a super fun read. The characters were likable and "real". This is definitely not a read for everyone. There are no "fades to black", you know everything that is happening ;). I will continue to read everything this author writes.
Amanda Sheila
3.5 stars, good but not my favorite.

This book is adorable but I think I was expecting more drama. I know the author promise me something angsty yet even until I've reached the end, no drama. Just like that. Quite disappointment.

I think this story is adorable, even though I find that the chemistry between characters are a bit too fast. But I enjoyed it anyway.
PNR
Hot read, but I think I am just too jaded to believe in love at first sight. It makes me less likely to buy into the characters; I just can't take someone seriously if they think they love someone after only knowing them a day or two. Still, I love plus-sized heroines!! And I appreciated the subplot regarding Summer's family. (2.5 stars)
Tia
Okay, this novel was definitely full of intense sensual looks, over powerful sexual drive and killer humor. I really liked it. It was totally worth reading. Even the ending brought a smile to my face.
Char Power
This book was a nice lift. Great beach read. Finished in a couple of hours. If only such a whirlwind existed in my life lol
Rochelle
I really loved this little story!
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was born and raised in Charleston, SC, but now live in the hottest place on earth: Orlando, FL. I have three beautiful children who keep me running non-stop. When I'm not juggling life and kids, you'll find me huddled away somewhere writing my next book or happily reading someone else's. Like most authors I've come across, I'm a coffee addict, own far too many books than I can fit on my shelves,...more
More about Christin Lovell...
Diary of a Vampeen (Vamp Chronicles, #1) Vamp Yourself for War (Vamp Chronicles, #2) Hit the Road Jack (Vamp Chronicles, #3) Vamp Versus Vamp (Vamp Chronicles, #4) Darkness Falls (Vamp Chronicles, #5)