Start by marking “Breathless on the Beach” as Want to Read:
Breathless on the Beach

Breathless on the Beach (Flirting with Justice)

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Breathless on the Beach by Wendy Etherington He was everything she needed… PR executive Victoria Holmes prefers to play it cool. So when a weekend schmooze with a potential new client finds her face to face with her grating office rival, Victoria is livid. And the topping on her peeved pie? Outdoor adventure company mogul Jared McKenna – who’s irritating, hot, laid-back, a ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Blaze (first published June 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Breathless on the Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breathless on the Beach

Trudy Miner
Victoria Holmes is invited to a weekend party at the beach to pitch a PR plan at a potential client; it means the promotion to the corner office and coming out from her mother's shadow. However, when she arrives at the home of Richard Rutherford, she discovers to her dismay that he also invited her rival as well and what would have been an easy pitch is now a fierce battle. To top it all off, Richard's mother, Rose, hired Jared McKenna, outdoor company mogul to provide the water sports for the w ...more
Cathy Beckett
Nice quick fun read. The plot was interesting. The characters were okay. If you like light-hearted mystery stories this would be a good read. My problem was for a Harlequin Blaze it was too tame. I mean the first kiss didn't happen until the middle of the book and it was just way too tame for me.
Kate
Overall rating -- 3.5 stars

I wish more time had been spent on the romance plot instead of the mystery/intrigue plot. The attraction between the hero and heroine didn't seem as developed as I usually expect from a Blaze.
Jess
Whole time I was reading this, I felt kinda "meh" about the whole thing...didn't really grab me plot-wise. The ending of the mystery part of it was quite anti-climactic.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Flirting with Justice
Category: Passion
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Tammy Walker
Tammy Walker marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Terry
Terry added it
Mar 28, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Flirting with Justice (3 books)
  • Sizzle in the City
  • Undone by Moonlight
Full Throttle (Harlequin NASCAR, #6) Tempt Me Again (Harlequin Blaze #524) After Dark (Harlequin Blaze #446) What Happened In Vegas... (Harlequin Blaze #385) Hot Pursuit (Harlequin NASCAR, #28)