Start by marking “The Curious Disappearance of Seamus Muldoon” as Want to Read:
The Curious Disappearance of Seamus Muldoon

The Curious Disappearance of Seamus Muldoon

When Jack Gordon mysteriously disappears from the face of the earth in the foothills of the rugged Sangre de Cristo Mountains, his friends and family are left with nothing but unanswered questions and speculation. As the locals gossip, several well-intended but misdirected explanations come forward, ranging from simple infidelity to alien abduction. But before Jack can be ...more
Published June 14th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Curious Disappearance of Seamus Muldoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curious Disappearance of Seamus Muldoon

Larry Card
Nov 06, 2015 Larry Card rated it really liked it
Series of short stories dealing with the disappearance of the subject Seamus Muldoon. The background story is both sad and mysterious, the author introduces us to the interesting character of Seamus speculating on what happened to him starting with the facts on the ground and then going on to explore the possibilities. The stories are sometimes whimsical and sometimes way out there but always humorous.
Lynda Kelly
Aug 19, 2012 Lynda Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: deleted
I started off really enjoying this book. It's partly a true story and based on a real-life disappearance of Jack Gordon in 2008. Seamus Muldoon was a character he created and the author explores the many different things that may have happened to Seamus.I liked it at first but then it bordered on the ridiculous for me around halfway through. It is like a book you'd read to youngsters more than a book for adults unless I just don't have a particularly vivid imagination !!
Margie Harris
Nov 15, 2012 Margie Harris rated it really liked it
Really interesting and well written, I liked the humor, which was unexpected, considering the topic of the book.
Dnagirl
Dnagirl rated it really liked it
May 06, 2013
Jan
Jan added it
Jul 16, 2012
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Greyweather
Greyweather marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013