Start by marking “The Wedding Song (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Wedding Song (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #3)

The Wedding Song (Four Weddings and a Fiasco #3)

Tyce Smith, the DJ and band leader for the top wedding venue in San Francisco, hasn’t written a new song in five years. Not since the fateful night he kissed the woman of his dreams, and she left him with nothing but a first name and no way to find her. When fate steps in a second time, he can’t make the mistake of letting her run again…even if the hurdles in the way of ...more
Nook
Published by Oak Press (first published July 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Wedding Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wedding Song

Burçak Kılıç
Tek bir gecede tanıyıp delice aşık olup.. 5 yıl boyunca görüşmeden unutamaması saçma geldi.. Bir de artı olarak; kız yıllar sonra adamı görünce nişanlısını bırakıyor.. nişanlısı da zaten evlenmek istemiyormuş falan çooooook saçma...
Beğendiğim tek nokta adamın romantikliği ve kıza güzel şarkılar yazması :)
Ashley Lovett anderson
Feb 18, 2014 Ashley Lovett anderson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series
Tyce Smith, the Dj and band leader for the top wedding venue in San Francisco, hasn't written a new song in five years. Not since the fateful night he kissed the woman of his dreams, and she left him with nothing but a first name and no way to find her. When fate steps in a second time, he can't make the mistake of letting her run again...even if the hurdles in the way of true love seem bigger than ever.

After Whitney Banning comes face to face with the man she's never forgotten and knows she nev
Sandy
The employees of Rose's Chalet are, one by one, finding love. This time it's Tyce's turn. Five years ago he met a girl who stole his heart - he runs into her again when she turns out to be the niece of a repeat customer at the wedding venue. And Whitney is engage to someone else! This was another sweet story and I did enjoy this one more than the first two. Whitney has been doing what others expected of her for years and meeting Tyce again makes her re-evaluate her life. Tyce lost his muse when ...more
Kiki Belle
Jul 10, 2016 Kiki Belle rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
I'm going to break this down into my three biggest problems with it:

1) Tyce is pushy. Whitney repeatedly tells him to leave her alone, to stop bringing up their past, to let it go. And he doesn't. He keeps visiting her and pushing and pushing. Right off the bat, not someone you want to end up with.

2) This entire thing is based off one night together. I honestly can't understand this at all. So you talked to someone for a couple of hours and kissed a couple time. It was amazing. And then you didn
Melinda
Jun 19, 2014 Melinda rated it it was amazing

MORE @ http://melenasreviews.wordpress.com???

Read my whole at my blog for the anthology of Say I do that has this story in it.

I love it when three women and three men so unlike one another come together. Have to say Lucy Kevin made me a believer in romance from these two gorgeous men. My favorite of the whole anthology have to say will be The Wedding Gift. I loved that Andrew may seem cocky at first but when it comes to his woman he is a whole different man. Lucy Kevin definitely has a winner in
Natasha
Aug 27, 2012 Natasha rated it liked it
This was a good book. Better than number 2 in the series, but still pretty typical stuff. I wanted something more from Tyce, he seemed to be the guy that wouldn't be the typical romance novel guy, but sadly that is exactly what he turned into.

I would still recommend this book/series to other romance novel enthusiasts, but this that The Wedding Gift is my favorite so far.
Apr 15, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
I must say this first, after reading the first two books and being disappointed that I didn't love them, I was leery about this one. I am glad that I pushed through and continued reading so that I could get to this book. By a HUGE landslide, this is my favorite of the series and I still have two more left to read.

Tyce instantly won me over. With Whitney, I didn't want to smack her as I had the previous two books female leads. I can't even explain why without giving anything away.
Melissa
Oct 26, 2012 Melissa rated it liked it
this like all of the books in the four weddings and a fiasco series was a good stroy with a happy ending. i honestly csnnotnwasnfor Rose & RJ's story but i am going to assume it will be last. looking forward to it.
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
Honestly, not too crazy about the series. They were just ok for me. I think they were just missing that "thing" that I look for...a connection to the characters, a connection from hero to heroine.
Cathy Egan
Good read

I really enjoyed this story. I've always been a sucker for "love at first sight" and this one is really well written. All the characters in this series are people I would love to hang out with in real life. Really looking forward to the last two books in the series!
Ann Marie
Jul 29, 2013 Ann Marie rated it it was ok
A quick read-very predictable. Like the Nora Roberts Bride Quartet but not as good. Purchased this series for my Nook as a package deal so figured I'd finish it out....
Sue Parker
Jun 26, 2013 Sue Parker rated it liked it
I was hoping for more from this story but it was still a good read. A little predictable but I did enjoy it.
Bethanie
Bethanie rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Alima Livzletlivz
Alima Livzletlivz rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2013
Heather Hyatt
Heather Hyatt rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2012
Maile
Maile rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Krista Banks
Krista Banks rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2014
Tina Albertson
Tina Albertson rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2013
Nikki Fyffe
Nikki Fyffe rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Melissa Gifford
Melissa Gifford rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Melissa Sparks
Melissa Sparks rated it really liked it
May 29, 2013
Maddi
Maddi rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Diane L Johnston
Diane L Johnston rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2012
Donna Morrison
Donna Morrison rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Monalisa Taufao
Monalisa Taufao rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2016
  • My Hero
  • Bon Voyage
  • Cape Cod Kisses (Love on Rockwell Island, #1)
  • Kiss Me, Dancer (Dance ‘n’ Luv, #1)
  • Getting to the Church On Time (Sapphire Falls, #6.75)
  • The Wedding Wager (McMaster the Disaster, #3)
  • Return Of The Runaway Bride
  • Impossible (Huntsford Hearts, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)
  • Not The Marrying Kind
  • Love, Stilettos, and Cufflinks (Cactus Creek)
  • Everyday Hero: The Volunteers - A Darling Bay Short Story (The Firefighters of Darling Bay, #2.5)
  • The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap
  • Moosed Up  (Wild Men of Alaska, #2)
  • Bring Me Back (The Evans Trilogy, #3)

Four Weddings and a Fiasco (5 books)
  • The Wedding Gift (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #1)
  • The Wedding Dance (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #2)
  • The Wedding Dress (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #4)
  • The Wedding Kiss (Four Weddings and a Fiasco, #5)