Start by marking “Dewey (Resistant Omegas, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dewey (Resistant Omegas, #5)

Dewey (Resistant Omegas #5)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  532 ratings  ·  19 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/M/M/M, werewolves, sex toys, HEA]

Life isn’t easy, and Dewey knows that better than most. After living with a pack who used him as a toy and sex slave for two years, he finds hope when the Omega Network is created. But he has one condition… He’s already in love, and he won’t leave Taggart.

Taggar
Published June 23rd 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dewey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dewey

Finding Zach by Rowan SpeedwellBetween Sinners and Saints by Marie SextonTouch Me Gently by J.R. LovelessZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleShades of Gray by Brooke McKinley
Best Gay Romance with Abused/Traumatized Characters
258th out of 425 books — 537 voters
Bareback by Chris OwenHandsome Hard and Delicious by James   CoxTristan by Joyee FlynnTaken by Kim DareThe V Unit by Max Vos
MMMM
20th out of 31 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
I liked this newest addition to the series. Dewey was abused, just like the others, but the focus was on the recovery much more than in previous books. It was a relief, because what the Omegas have to go through is horrendous. The rescue network and the other omegas are now up to full speed and are getting better at handling newly rescued Omegas.

Dewey's situation was physically bad enough but the emotional strain of having the man he loves right there and seeing him drugged, not being able to be
Charly
Had a very hard time finishing it

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 4/10

PROS:
- The idea of an “Omega Network,” through which abused omega wolves can obtain help escaping from their packs, is interesting.
- Dewey’s partner, Taggart, is tough and sweet and über-protective.
- I thought it was cute seeing Dewey’s innocent confusion as he discovers technology and shopping malls and other modern conveniences that he’s never had access to before.

CONS:
- The fou
Isha
Really enjoyed this book, and I laughed so hard at the toothpaste incident.
Cuffs
Tina
Why oh why has she taken the easy way out and changed her writing style to 1st person I don't know. How any can fully appreciate a MMMM romance through only one persons eyes is beyond me. I use to really enjoy Ms. Flynn's books. When the style change the writing not only lost its impact but the stories seem weaker. As this series goes on all it seems it repetitive to me.
Ter
Editing could have been better, but that seem to be the way all book from Siren are coming out now.

I was quite surprised with this one, the character develop their group bond slowly Dewey has them get to know each other (the 2 betas) it's two couples coming together, it's not meet then go all barbarian/caveman at each other like her other books. Quite nice that way.
Christy Loves 2 Read
I enjoyed book five in the series. I liked that it spent more time focusing on the omega and his recovery and that the betas were as big an unknown to both Dewey and Taggart.
It was a good story that dealt with abuse in a positive way.
Sanet
I'll be the first to say this... I am not ashamed... I fucking loved this series... and YES I have read them before and YES I will read them again and again and again...

As I stupidly made the mistake to read all 10 books over one very cold weekend and not much else.. I now have run out of knickers and coffee... so unlike Batista, I will need to go do some chores and not fuck like rabbits...

There were sad moment, happy moments, WHAT THE FUCK moments and then there where those time I was thinking
Pam
Dewey is just as physically abused as the other omegas in the series but there are definite differences in this premise that I enjoyed.

1.Having a strong relationship between Dewey and Taggart started the story differently than the other books. Their already strong emotional ties made them willing to do anything for the other.

2.Despite the terrible abuse Dewey and Taggart suffered at the hands of their old pack, the story doesn't dwell on it any more than necessary. Instead it focuses on recove
blub
There were a few editing issues that could have been avoided. Names were used in the wrong place, there were misspelled words, position of they character when they were claiming each other kind of didn't seem right, etc. I felt a bit odd when reading the story...the menage parts just felt weird unlike the other books. I loved Taggart and Dewey together but when it was time to bring in Percy and Azyle it just got a bit awkward since they were already together and seemed like they all became swing ...more
CB
I love this series. There are 11 books available right now and I have them all and there is definitely enough characters and story for more! The author takes full advantage of the fiction genre and comes up with some fanciful stories and relationships, plus there is enough angst with the Omega they each should have their own full-time psychologist, instead they have 3 hot, sexy men to help heal them.

Hot - all the stories are m/m/m/m and full of angst, sex and love. The overall story line takes a
Tj
Jan 01, 2015 Tj rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
A light read. I enjoyed the story in this one. This seemed to be about the Omegas recovery and his one love's. Dewey, is a strong character that loves Taggart wholeheartedly. Both Taggart and Dewey give to each other so much it could actually harm them. The relationship between the four didn't have the same evenness that the others had. It felt more like two couples that all "care" about each other. I still enjoyed the whole of the story.
Veronica /  V
Many readers complain about Editing issues , in this case the author is really lucky because I didn't notice any, I'm the perfect reader for English Authors ;)
Perhaps if I read the book in Spanish it would be a different story.
At the beginning of the story I skipped some pages, it was to sad for me.
Luckily the author didn't go into much details about the abused.
Lovely sequel indeed.
Tammera
This series just gets better and better !! I love the interlinking with the earlier books it is so nice to see them it's just one continuing saga that I cannot wait to read more of!!
Rachel
And yet again I did not feel this book. Maybe I just need to take a break from this particular author.
Amy
3.5 stars. Not as good as the last four but an interesting ending, hope to see more soon.
Lisa
Very excellent read four sexy men with hot sex yummy
Noughty
skimmed basically.
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich, #1)
  • A Little Bit of Heaven (Scent of a Mate, #2)
  • Undercover Lovers (Urban Affairs #1)
  • Avanti (Zeus's Pack, #2)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • The Ugly Wolfling (Strays #1)
  • Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings, #7)

Resistant Omegas (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1)
  • Carson (Resistant Omegas,#2)
  • Edric (Resistant Omegas, #3)
  • Lennox (Resistant Omegas, #4)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas, #6)
  • Wesley (Resistant Omegas, #7)
  • Brody (Resistant Omegas, #8)
  • Romance Omega Style (Resistant Omegas, #9)
  • Sampson (Resistant Omegas, #10)
  • Baptista (Resistant Omegas, #11)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)