Start by marking “Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

Kidnapped!

Or that’s what it feels like to Kizzy Dean when a business disagreement with arrogant Greek lawyer Andreas Lazarides leaves her no choice but to accompany him to the Greek Isle of Rhodes. It doesn’t help matters this sexy brooding stranger, who is unaccustomed to the word No and the very idea of commitment, shows her what it feels like to be truly desired.

Amidst
Published February 14th 2012 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (first published February 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

Jennifer Probst
Feb 18, 2012 Jennifer Probst rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! Read it really quickly because it kept pulling me back. The hero is to die for - sexy, temperamental, alpha, just the way I like him! The heroine is feisty and definitely his match. Add in the gorgeous scenery of Greece, off the charts sex, and great characterization, and you have one perfect book!
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

UPDATE!!!

"HOT GREEK BILLIONAIRES ARE IN THE AIR!!! *SWOON*

Ever since I heard about Rachel Lyndhurst’s new book Kidnapped By the Greek Billionaire, I was dying to read it. And then....I GOT IT!!! I was sooo thrilled and man, I am sooo glad that I read this because this was amazing!

I was captivated by the sweet storyline, the sexy alpha male and of course the sassy heroine! This was definitely my type of book!

Kizzy is a restaurant manager. Andreas Lazarides is a billionaire attorney. Now what
Ursula
Mar 02, 2012 Ursula rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Review written for http://www.books-n-kisses.com/

Ok, let me start by saying that this book is from a new line by Entangled Publishing, called Lori Wilde's Indulgence. It is described like this:

"Lori Wilde’s Indulgence offers readers quick paced, exciting contemporary category romances. Whether funny, sexy, mysterious, edgy, or emotional, they showcase what it’s really like to fall in love in the twenty-first century. The 45,000-60,000 word category romances are written by fresh and hip voices in
Arlena
Author: Rachel Lyndhurst
Published By: Entangled Publishing
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: Great Minds Think Aloud

Review:
"Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire" by Rachel Lyndhurst was a real interesting romantic read. The storyline was very amazing with this alpha male and a very audacious heroine. I felt this was a enjoyable Greek romance with the history so incorporated into this story. It was very hard to put this novel down, the characters were all in
Kathryn
Nov 07, 2012 Kathryn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
I have to admit that I *almost* gave up on this because the story seemed to hurtle along way too quickly, abruptly whisking the characters off to a Greek island at the end of Chapter 1. However, by this point, I already liked and felt for the main character of Kizzy Dean and was intrigued by the arrogant Greek lawyer, Andreas Lazarides, she meets in London. (If you want to read 'had the hots for' instead of 'intrigued', then that's your prerogative.)

The characters each come to the story with a l
Sheryl
Right, so i've read better stories involving Greek millionaire's BUT i've also read worst. (view spoiler) ...more
Kiru Taye
An enjoyable read. I loved Andreas--dark, tortured and alpha. *big wide grin here* And Kizzy was just adorable. I'm looking forward to more books from Rachel.
Christi Snow
My Review:

The Kidnapping: after months of harassing Andreas about a business decision that will leave Kizzy without a home or job, she finally tracks him down at the London Eye and ambushes him. He's afraid that she's going to spill the beans about his plans to demolish her beloved restaurant, so he "kidnaps" (i.e. insists she accompany him) to Greece. She has no time to pack, plan, or anything. Then when they arrive, somehow he keeps her passport and since she's there with no planning, she's st
Romancing the Book
Apr 03, 2012 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Reviewed By~Desere
Review Copy Provided By~Publisher

This was one of the most enjoyable and delicious Greek books I have read in a long time. I loved the way the author incorporated history and art into the book. Not to mention that there was not one scene that I found too overwritten or in the least boring. I also loved that Andreas's character was the strong, dominating and ruthless kind of hero who falls to his knees at the hands of a very interesting female character.

The passion between the tw
Sally Clements
Jun 13, 2012 Sally Clements rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire is a great read. The hero, Andreas is not only 100% alpha, but is also tormented by issues in his past, that he is forced to face. His journey is well mapped in this romance, and over the course of the book, I began to like him more and more, as he stepped up to confront his demons. The heroine, Kizzy, is a perfect match for him. Feisty, gorgeous (of course), and with her own tumultous history to overcome. Their journey together, set on a beautiful Greek island ...more
Judy Jarvie
Feb 17, 2012 Judy Jarvie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: great-e-books
If you like your men Greek, powerful and hot and your reading matter to be escapist fantasies - Rachel Lyndhurst is your fairy godmother because she creates a hero here with oomph and sizzzle.
This is a fast-speed romance adventure in Lindos, Rhodes that'll leave you breathless, bowled over and utterly smitten. Andreas is a hard, tough alpha but his soft side is cleverly done. A book worth reading soon.
Melissa Maxwell
Jun 10, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was surprisingly good. Kizzy and Andreas did not start off on good terms but upon learning about the other and their past they grow to love the other. He stole her lively hood and offered her to be his mistress but love grew. Pregnancy sped up the relationship while also throwing it off course. It ended well though I wished for an epilogue that went farther into the future.
Gina Dickerson
Apr 28, 2012 Gina Dickerson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be fun, intriguing, and entertaining. I think Rachel Lyndhurst crafted the characters very well and I just wanted to keep reading to find out what happened between Kizzy and Andreas!

The descriptions of the surroundings created vivid pictures and were crafted into the tale really well, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will definitely be looking out for more by this author!

Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I wouldn't quite say this is amazing but I loved it so a good 4.5 stars from me. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did, I got drawn in straight away and have to say I have a soft spot for anything to do with Greece and this didn't disappoint, sexy, fun and a good romance.
❃ Brandy ❃
Great book! I thoroughly enjoyed it - 3.5 star, not quite a 4 in my book, but definitely a good read. I rated it a 4 because I didn't want to short change it. I would recommend this book to other people. It's a short read, so it doesn't take a lot of time to get through it.
Mabessa
Oct 23, 2012 Mabessa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want my own greek billionaire tooooooooo.
ps: totally loved this book. once ive landed on the mid part of the story... i cant literally stop my self. I almost skipped a class... i didnt. tho, it would have been totally worth it.
Lisa Barker
Jan 18, 2013 Lisa Barker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book!! Great read.
Bdtucker
Jul 20, 2012 Bdtucker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read!
Helene
Nov 12, 2012 Helene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good romantic story
Nancy
Sep 07, 2012 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****
Carol
Oct 10, 2012 Carol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

A good quick read
Sherry Alladin
Jun 22, 2012 Sherry Alladin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love can heal all wounds,
Angie
The title of this book immediately drew me to the book. Kidnapped! Greek! Billionaire! Entangled! No secret baby (sorta) and no Sheikh, as a classic Harlequin stereotypical book, but it sounded like a nice romance as a change of pace.

I liked the beginning sample chapter. It begins with Andreas as an ultra alpha jerk and Kizzy (unusual name) as a quirky down on her luck heroine. When Andreas first met Kizzy, his personality seemed to soften and I liked the idea he was taken by her and might be a
Evie
Apr 03, 2012 Evie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If life weren't a beach(you know what I mean)there wouldn't be misunderstood hearts and souls that would meet when least expected, make up, and fall in love forever and a day. That is the story of Andreas and Kizzy.

Andreas is a demanding, no non-sense, do as I say or else kind of guy, very manipulative. Yeah, my total kind of guy in romance stories-- that is (real life is another story all together for me, LOL). He's a busy business man, who's built his fortune with real hard work. The golden bo
Mandi Schreiner
Feb 18, 2012 Mandi Schreiner rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kizzy Dean sunk her savings into a restaurant she managed which is owned by the Greek Billionaire, Andreas Lazarides, and now Andreas has closed the restaurant down. With no money or future prospects, Kizzy is determined to hunt Andreas down and demand a chance to turn the business around. She meets him, not knowing it is him, and then lies about who she is. Andreas quickly figures it out, and annoyance comes out on both sides. When Kizzy threatens to tell the recently retired owners of the rest ...more
Elena
May 01, 2014 Elena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At the beginning Andreas was a bit intense tending towards being douchy. Thankfully, when he starts interacting with the heroine his character develops and so we end with a magnificent alpha male specimen, woohooo. Now as for Kizzy Dean, I think she was a good heroine she wasn’t a pushover, actually took her time to think and make decision, but at the same time never sounded as a whimpy or spoiled childlike heroine.
They made a cute couple; Kissy was honest enough that she chose to take advantag
Mónica Colon
So first of all i wont even give this book a star because it really doesn't deserve it. The whole story had me rolling my eyes at every page I only finished it because l had already lost time reading it and to be truthful i had hopes the story would get better. So the guy is this big sexy greek god that with a serious attitude problem and the girl lead is this girl that the author tries to portray as a "feisty " "independent woman" but in reality the girl is another cinderella story. Another sto ...more
Kristine
Feb 12, 2013 Kristine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-stories
I enjoyed reading this like I have in The Spanish Billionaire's hired wife. I thought I'd never get over Andreas and Kizzy's hardships in life especially Kizzys' but I don't want to pity her, instead I admire her strong will to live and continue on with her life without needing anybody to lean on. At first I hate Andreas because of his attitude but as the story goes on, I finally understand why he is like that. They're perfect for each other. :)
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

I found most of this book compulsively readable, but the angst was piled on too quickly and too thick near the end. While I enjoyed my time in the Greek isles, I found Kizzy's lack of faith in Andreas irritating, and Andreas' decision to push her away to save her from heartbreak a bit over the top.

Full review soon at www.mangamaniaccafe.com
Shaine
Apr 03, 2013 Shaine rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
kidnapped? haller!?! it's not like he forced her to come with him! and why again did she come with him? gah! i feel stupid reading this! i really cant relate with kizzy. i thought she hates the guy but said nothing when he kissed her. i will not continue reading this because i can almost feel my brain cells dying with each turn of page.
  • Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire
  • A Vengeful Affair
  • Always a Bridesmaid
  • Taming the Tycoon
  • His Unexpected Family
  • The Boss and Her Billionaire (Love on Deck #1)
  • Holiday Affair (Affair, #1)
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • The Oil Tycoon and Her Sexy Sheikh
  • Florentine's Hero (Sisters of McDougal Ranch, #4)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Weekend Agreement
  • Montana Sunset: Mitchell's Story
  • Kiss and Make Up
  • Not The Marrying Kind
  • Tempting Acquisitions  (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #1)
  • Contract for Marriage
  • In Bed with the Opposition
Rachel lives on the South Coast of England with her partner, two children and a silver Bengal cat.
More about Rachel Lyndhurst...