Start by marking “An Indian Affair” as Want to Read:
An Indian Affair

An Indian Affair

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  11 reviews
HE WAS A HALF-BREED…
as hard and proud as his Seminole ancestors, bitter about his elegant Bostonian mother’s abandonment of him, and a bounty hunter, tougher than the criminals he tracked. Andrew Fox was dangerous to the men he hunted for a living and to the women he chased for pleasure. He needed no one–until Lucinda Warren came to town.

Shy, reserved Lucinda was as civili
Published June 20th 2012 by Gypsy Autumn Publications

To ask other readers questions about An Indian Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Indian Affair

Pat aka Tygyr
Cindy goes to Florida to stay with her former College Roommate. Cindy is researching Seminole Native American Stories for her thesis. When she meets Andrew who is 1/2 Native American, she falls hard for him. She has never had a steady boyfriend, has never been interested in sex. Now she sees what all the fuss has been about. Andrew is a love em and leave him kind of guy. His mother had a brief affair with his father. She returned when Andrew was a baby, but only long enough to leave him to be ra ...more
Cristiane Serruya
If a guy is rude, if a guy says he doesn't want you, if a guy throws you out of his life, you don't offer yourself on a tray for him. It doesn't matter if you are still a virgin at old age and if he is a handsome, tall, hot, rich guy.
Five Negative Stars! I quit!
Guys, I don't usually swear, but guess what? A bad book, a waste of my precious time, makes me MAD! So, pls, bear this with me:
I'm banging my head on the wall for having read until 59%:
After Drew puts the door of Cindy's friend's apartmen
Stephanie
I'm giving this 2.5 stars. While it was a quick read that wasn't written poorly you get sick of Drew's attitude and his issues that keep popping up. That kept me from liking him and connecting with him at all. Because this is a novella of course everything moved quickly so some of it may be a little unbelievable in that time frame plus you have Cindy trying to write her thesis which she barely spends time on.
Laurie
I liked this book very much. It was hard at first to believe the characters fell in love so fast and even harder since we weren't able to see it through Drew's perspective. But once the story got going it was a really sweet love story. I liked it but not as much at An Indecent Marriage.
Season
This was a fairly good story but one I felt I had read before. There is nothing all that unique about it other than being a little dated. but overall a nice, easy read with believable characters.
Djg
"An Indian Affair" by Doreen Owens Malek

Very sweet, a little dated but enjoyable. I'm guessing it was first published as a harlequin.
Strangly it's tagged as erotic on Amazon but it isn't.
Black Butterfly
Jun 17, 2013 Black Butterfly rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Y/A
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMAZON
Shelves: romance
NICE ROMANCE BETWEEN A HALF SEMINOLE/WHITE MAN DREW & A CAUCASIAN WOMAN CINDY. IT WAS OK BUT IT READ TO MUCH LIKE Y/A BOOK WAY TOO TAME FOR ME. IT WAS CUTE BUT BORING.
Colleen
Currently a free download on amazon.com to your kindle. I liked the book. It was a quick read (1 night).
Maureen Hoar
This book had great action, great love scenes and a great plot. I enjoyed reading it very much!
Sisi
Well written story with good characters. Nice easy quick read just a day, subtle erotica.
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Santana Gitukia
Santana Gitukia marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Schellie
Schellie marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Caridad Perez
Caridad Perez marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Lucycugs
Lucycugs marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Rhonda Campbell
Rhonda Campbell marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Fatal Embrace (Romantic Suspense)
  • Second Harmony
  • Faking Mr. Right
  • The Bride Wore Feathers
  • Vittorio's Mistress (Vittorio's Series #3)
  • Hungry For More
  • True Colours
  • Challenging Andie
  • Conquering Zeus (SEALs On Fire, #7)
  • Warrior's Bride (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1080)
  • Bad Girl Lessons
  • The Billionaire's New Assistant (The New Dominators, #1)
  • Touching Ghost (SEALs On Fire #6)
  • Mending Fences
  • The Dom Prize  (The Dominants Series 1)
  • The Fire Still Burns
  • Lost In Italy (Italy Intrigue, #1)
  • Another Dawn
aka Faye Morgan

{From Amazon} "I am Doreen Owens Malek, author of over forty books and lifelong fan of romantic fiction. I live in PA with my husband and college student daughter, a mini dachshund and a sun conyer parrot. I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I came to writing by a circuitous route, starting out as an avid reader of JANE EYRE and WUTHERING HEIGHTS and GONE WITH THE WIND a
More about Doreen Owens Malek...
An Indecent Marriage The Panther and the Pearl Blackfoot Affair Marriage in Name Only (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #620) A Marriage of Convenience (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste #7)