Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (Jewel #1-3)

4.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  131 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
Apr 11, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: halle-s-allies
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
May 08, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hallees-allies
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
Jul 24, 2013 Tracy Krauss rated it it was amazing
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
Jul 12, 2013 deb rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Margaret Easley
May 17, 2015 Margaret Easley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Marylin
Jan 24, 2016 Marylin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-reviewed
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
John Greg
John Greg marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Heather Christon
Heather Christon marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Zachary
Zachary marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Mfon-Abasi
Mfon-Abasi marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Callie
Callie rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Folasade
Folasade marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Nele
Nele marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Mary
Mary added it
Aug 01, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Adair Spencer
Adair Spencer rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Ijeoma Iheanacho
Ijeoma Iheanacho marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Gabriel Salami
Gabriel Salami marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Betty Schoen
Betty Schoen rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Sarah Boen
Sarah Boen marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Barbara A Voyles
Barbara A Voyles rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • A Lesson in Love
  • When You Believe (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #0.5)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • Things Left Unspoken
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Gathering Bittersweet
  • Crossing the Deep
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Mocked by Destiny (Mocked, #1)
  • Sex Education
  • Finding Hope
  • All My Tomorrows
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Last Chance for Justice
  • Licensed for Trouble (PJ Sugar, #3)
With more than half a million book sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she coul
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

Jewel (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)

“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 1 likes