Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
M Furumasu
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Margaret Easley
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Ines Perkovic
Ines Perkovic marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Therese marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Elusanmi Omotolani
Elusanmi Omotolani marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Christianna Landreth
Christianna Landreth marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Valerie Davenport
Valerie Davenport marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Debra Hancock
Debra Hancock marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
M Miller
M Miller marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Pearl added it
Sep 17, 2015
Adina marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Kaitlin Martin
Kaitlin Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Jennifer Alder
Jennifer Alder marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Sam Ace
Sam Ace is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2015
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Nina marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Dennie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Hannah marked it as to-read
Esther Song
Esther Song marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • Things Left Unspoken
  • A Lesson in Love
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • Scared (On the Edge of the World #1)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • E-Learning by Design
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Crossing the Deep
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Lost Mission
  • Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent)
  • Leaper: The Misadventures of a Not-Necessarily-Super Hero
  • Serial Games
  • The Desert Princess (Loves of King Solomon, #1)
  • Pearls
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

The Jewel Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)
Greater Than Rubies Christmas Diamond Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) Love Brings Us Home A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1)

“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 1 likes