The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea...more
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

Amy
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn...more
Heather
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t...more
deb
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Anna Trotter
Anna Trotter marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Jenny Johnson
Jenny Johnson is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2014
Kelsi
Kelsi marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Peg
Peg marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Tracey
Tracey added it
Jul 18, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Joslyn
Joslyn marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Jacqueline Greene
Jacqueline Greene marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Susanna
Susanna marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Kiersten
Kiersten marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Caitlin Scott
Caitlin Scott marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas...more
More about Hallee Bridgeman...
Greater Than Rubies (The Jewel Trilogy, #1.5) A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1) Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) Christmas Diamond, a Novella (The Jewel Series) Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)