Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Patience
Patience marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Hayley Crawford
Hayley Crawford marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Lacasey Russell
Lacasey Russell marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Christina Rhodes
Christina Rhodes marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
phillip
phillip marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Oshoniyi Hennieholar
Oshoniyi Hennieholar marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Betsy Sharp
Betsy Sharp marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Diane
Diane added it
Oct 10, 2014
Susan EM Johnson
Susan EM Johnson is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2014
KatyD
KatyD marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Randi Heine
Randi Heine marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Olusola
Olusola marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Tocia
Tocia added it
Sep 20, 2014
LisaRC
LisaRC marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Janie
Janie is currently reading it
Sep 19, 2014
Jenny Hopkins
Jenny Hopkins marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Serial Games
  • Crossing the Deep
  • Saving Gideon (Clover Ridge, #1)
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • The Desert Princess (Loves of King Solomon, #1)
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Nocturne, Opus 1: Sea Foam
  • Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent)
  • Huckleberry Hill
  • Reluctant Burglar (To Catch a Thief #1)
  • Injustice For All (Justice Seekers, #1)
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas
More about Hallee Bridgeman...
Greater Than Rubies (The Jewel Trilogy, #1.5) Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) Christmas Diamond, a Novella (The Jewel Series) A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1) Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)