Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (Jewel #1-3)

Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
Apr 11, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: halle-s-allies
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
May 08, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hallees-allies
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
Jul 24, 2013 Tracy Krauss rated it it was amazing
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
Jul 12, 2013 deb rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Marylin
Jan 24, 2016 Marylin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-reviewed
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Margaret Easley
May 17, 2015 Margaret Easley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Savannah Laurence
Savannah Laurence rated it did not like it
May 05, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2013
Debra Lindquist
Debra Lindquist rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
Virginia Carmichael
Virginia Carmichael rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2013
Dee Morton Douglas
Dee Morton Douglas rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Lana Richards
Lana Richards rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Lillian Huffman
Lillian Huffman rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2016
Maegan Figueroa
Maegan Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2013
orchid
orchid rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2015
Deanna
Deanna rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Stephanie Huebner
Stephanie Huebner rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Carol Kurtz
Carol Kurtz rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Cara Howard
Cara Howard rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Linda Syman
Linda Syman rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Tonya
Tonya rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Beverly Simpson richardson
Beverly Simpson richardson rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2014
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Diana Derringer
Diana Derringer rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Faith Ann Leach
Faith Ann Leach rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Cheryl Grubbs
Cheryl Grubbs rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2013
Rina
Rina rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • A Lesson in Love
  • When You Believe (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #0.5)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • Things Left Unspoken: A Novel
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Gathering Bittersweet
  • Crossing the Deep
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Mocked by Destiny (Mocked, #1)
  • Sex Education
  • Finding Hope
  • All My Tomorrows
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Last Chance for Justice
  • Licensed for Trouble (PJ Sugar, #3)
With more than half a million book sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she coul
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

Jewel (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)

“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 1 likes