Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
M Furumasu
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Margaret Easley
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Anna Elise
Anna Elise marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Swathi Balasubramanian
Swathi Balasubramanian marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Onyia Chiamaka
Onyia Chiamaka is currently reading it
Jul 28, 2015
Alison Dehaan
Alison Dehaan marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Nicole Goodwin
Nicole Goodwin marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Gina Guerra
Gina Guerra marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Debra Jackson
Debra Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Analise
Analise marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Jaclyn Bixby
Jaclyn Bixby marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Sarah Pietrzak
Sarah Pietrzak marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Geri Wikoff
Geri Wikoff is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Shaleen Kendrick
Shaleen Kendrick marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Jenna
Jenna added it
Jul 07, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • Things Left Unspoken
  • Serial Games
  • Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World
  • A Lesson in Love
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • Finding Hope
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Crossing the Deep
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • Remember to Forget (Clayburn,#1)
  • Licensed for Trouble (PJ Sugar, #3)
  • Pearls
  • Freedom's Stand
  • Injustice For All (Justice Seekers, #1)
  • The Desert Princess (Loves of King Solomon, #1)
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

The Jewel Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)
Greater Than Rubies (The Jewel Trilogy, #1.5) Christmas Diamond Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) Love Brings Us Home A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1)

“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 1 likes