Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Belita
Belita marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Christina Syverson
Christina Syverson marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
David Braxton
David Braxton marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Cici Butler
Cici Butler marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Deanna
Deanna is currently reading it
Dec 30, 2014
Petra
Petra marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Eunice
Eunice marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Loraine
Loraine marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Kiisha Vicknair
Kiisha Vicknair marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Andrada Costin
Andrada Costin marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Lorena Kocsis
Lorena Kocsis marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Patience
Patience marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Hayley Crawford
Hayley Crawford marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Lacasey Russell
Lacasey Russell marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • Things Left Unspoken
  • A Lesson in Love
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • Saving Gideon (Clover Ridge, #1)
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • Serial Games
  • Crossing the Deep
  • Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent)
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • Freedom's Stand
  • The Good Girl
  • Remember to Forget (Clayburn,#1)
  • Reluctant Burglar (To Catch a Thief #1)
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

The Jewel Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)
Greater Than Rubies (The Jewel Trilogy, #1.5) Christmas Diamond, a Novella (The Jewel Series) Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1) Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)