Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz Hea
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Amy
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path isn ...more
Heather
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues t
deb
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
M Furumasu
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Margaret Easley
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Krystal  Read
Krystal Read marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Carrie Panchyshyn
Carrie Panchyshyn marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Shelly Lisano
Shelly Lisano marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
S Jones
S Jones marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Ckainer
Ckainer is currently reading it
May 16, 2015
Bookishgirl
Bookishgirl marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Kelly Mackey
Kelly Mackey marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Kristy
Kristy added it
Apr 22, 2015
Marita Peralta
Marita Peralta marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
LILLIAN
LILLIAN marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Julie Gates
Julie Gates marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
  • Sweetwater Gap
  • A Lesson in Love
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • My Hands Came Away Red
  • Things Left Unspoken
  • Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World
  • One Night With a Rock Star
  • Merry's Christmas: a love story (Redeeming Romance Series)
  • Crossing the Deep
  • Serial Games
  • Vaempires: A white Christmas (The Evolutionary War 0.5)
  • Reluctant Burglar (To Catch a Thief #1)
  • Bad Ground
  • What the Bayou Saw
  • The Familiar Stranger
  • Saving Gideon (Clover Ridge, #1)
  • All My Tomorrows (THE PROUD AND THE PREJUDICED)
  • Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent)
Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she could enjoy the beautiful changing of the seas
More about Hallee Bridgeman...

The Jewel Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)
Greater Than Rubies (The Jewel Trilogy, #1.5) Christmas Diamond Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1) A Melody for James (Song of Suspense #1) Love Brings Us Home

“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 1 likes