Start by marking “Bet On Love” as Want to Read:
Bet On Love

Bet On Love

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  134 ratings  ·  15 reviews
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...until she meets the family.

Broken-hearted sports agent, Shelby Greene, heads to the bright lights of Las Vegas to attend the wedding of a college roommate hoping to ease the pain left behind by a cheating ex-fiancé. The myth of catching the bridal bouquet takes on a whole new meaning when Shelby wakes up in bed with her old school ob
Published March 14th 2012 by The Story Vault

To ask other readers questions about Bet On Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bet On Love

Lori McD
Cute, funny, predictable... at times, I wanted to pull my hair out with all the vacillating the H/H did. I suppose this is what we're like in real life: always afraid to venture our hearts and tell the other how we really feel, because we aren't sure of the other person.

Shelby Greene is in Vegas to attend a friend's wedding. She's staying in a suite at the Venetian that her ex-boyfriend and all-around-scum, Grant, has access to when he's in Vegas, gambling away Shelby's hard-earned money. At the
Bloggeretterized
Nice short read.
Once again a too perfect love story for my taste, ending is too predictable but it's an enjoyable read.

*spoiler alert* Plotwise, I would've made it longer by letting them go on with the annulment and letting Shelby have the real nice wedding she deserved....just a little humble opinion.

On a personal note, for some reason, I love this line:
"I stepped outside to inhale the warm, dry, summer air and say a little prayer for some guidance on how to handle this next adventure called my
Barbara Blanc
Loved the family values in this book. The live story was very touching. The hero was my kind of man. A great short story.
Rabid Readers Reviews
I disliked the main character in this book intensely when we first met her but kept reading and am glad that I did. This was a solid romance between two characters with some history and some impulse control problems. There were a few points in the storyline that didn't make sense to me as a reader but overall the result was a delightful story with characters who turned out to be compelling.
Anna Coy
I love the characters in this story!! Shelby and Cole have basically loved each forever but neither of them told each other how they felt. Fast forward to mutual friends wedding in Vegas and they end up married. We are introduced to his family and his daughter, Abbey, whom I absolutely adore! It's a very well written short story. It left me wanting to know more. :)
Julianna
It was an ok short read, kind of glad I got it for free. I might look into some of this authors other work but this one did not make me want to rush out and buy some more.
Kristine
Loveable characters. I especially loved his daughter. However, the short length of the story left a lot of development undeveloped.
Mickolus Sundquist
Short Short Short! This book is another chick flick kinda deal. It was free on the kindle. Very light read.
Madhuri
A cute light book that makes you believe in childhood love, second chances and always betting on your heart!
Hannah
While this was short and very predictable, I enjoyed it anyway.
Kathy Neff
Just a sweet story. I enjoyed it.
Stacie Marquart
good quick read
Lindsay
very quick read!
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Marcia L. Nank
Marcia L. Nank marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Alisha
Alisha marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Heather Major
Heather Major marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Annette Marie Selby
Annette Marie Selby marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Melany Galarraga
Melany Galarraga marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
  • Love Unlisted
  • Catch Me a Catch
  • Stuck On You
  • Going to the Chapel
  • My Ex-Wife's Wedding (Altar-ed Destinies, #1)
  • Blackfoot Affair
  • Falling for Rain
Barbara Witek lives in New York with her husband, three children and a loveable labrador who thinks he's the fourth child! There is never a dull moment in their busy household. Being surrounded by love and family is all Barbara needs to produce her touching, emotional and heartfelt romances. She is a firm believer in love at first sight and finding lost loves.

Barbara will never turn away from a gl
More about Barbara Witek...
Santa Wore Combat Boots Twist of Fate Extreme Love Makeover Daddy Wore Dog Tags Santa Wore Combat Boots (Guardians of Freedom Book 1)