Start by marking “PRIMAL Vengeance (PRIMAL, #3)” as Want to Read:
PRIMAL Vengeance (PRIMAL, #3)

PRIMAL Vengeance (PRIMAL #3)

A war for resources is raging in Southern Sudan. Tribal warriors, Janjaweed raiders and foreign mercenaries struggle for power over the oil-rich lands. Corporate greed fuels the conflict as oil companies scramble to secure vital resources. In the name of profit, villages burn, children starve and refugees are slaughtered.
When PRIMAL operatives interdict an arms shipment b
Published December 3rd 2013 by PRIMAL Creative

To ask other readers questions about PRIMAL Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PRIMAL Vengeance

Aiden Bailey
Oct 07, 2016 Aiden Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m a huge fan of espionage thriller fiction set in Africa, and Jack Silkstone has not disappointed with his third book in his highly successful Primal series. Primal Vengeance would have to be my favourite Silkstone thus far, proving himself to be the third alternative for fans of Andy McNab and Chris Ryan, former special forces operatives turned blockbuster writers.

To set the scene, Primal is a secretive organisation funded by a very wealthy Emirates corporation tasked with taking down bad guy
Wancket Enterprises
Exciting

These books are exciting and packed with adventure. The special ops teams are well organized and deadly. Great job Mr. Silkstone!
Krystal Williams
Dec 14, 2012 Krystal Williams rated it really liked it
Thriller novels are my favorite, and Primal Vengeance doesn’t disappoint. The writing is crisp and tight and the action is virtually non-stop. The pacing of the story is fast with characters that are well-developed and believable. Also, Silkstone has a knack for interweaving pertinent contextual information (such as details about geography and military tactics) into the prose and dialogue in a way that informs the reader, but doesn’t slow down the pace of the book or take the reader out of the s ...more
Robert  Garcia
Jan 10, 2013 Robert Garcia rated it it was amazing
Another heart pounding,action packed adventure that steals the sleep from my nights but well worth spending quality time with these exciting characters. Jack does a marvelous job with the fine details of tactics, gear, and locations that it really feels like you are part of the OP. For an independent writer/publisher/author, Jack Silkstone has proven to live the American dream to be placed along noteworthy authors in the same breath like Tom Clancy, Vince Flynn, Brad Thor, and the late Robert B. ...more
John Davies
Aug 23, 2015 John Davies rated it really liked it
I liked this book, mostly because it reminds me in a way of Matthew Reilly's books. There is a lot of fast paced action, with heroes you want to root for. However, everyone suffers from what I call superhero syndrome, where reality doesn't exist, and bullets and knives don't injure people for more than half an hour.
The story itself is reasonable though. Evil Chinese oil corporation with Chinese Govt backing is using mercenaries to force people off their land to get the oil cheaper from the Suda
Kevin Kirsche
Feb 21, 2014 Kevin Kirsche rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PRIMAL Vengeance was a roller coaster ride to say the least. Following the basic story with all the twists, turns, and high tech gadgets you'd expect from a special forces / spy book.

I thoroughly enjoyed the characters who were both serious and funny — appropriate to the situation of course. I look forward to the other books of the series. I would highly recommend this to those interested in military special forces or action novel fans in general.
David Dalton
Mar 10, 2013 David Dalton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: action, profile-shelf
I love all the PRIMAL books by Jack Silkstone. He and I share many of the same tastes in movies and books. His PRIMAL books are well written with real characters you can believe. No James Bond or Rambo characters, but guys/gals who come across like they can get the job done. A well financed organization and covert operators who take on problems all over the world. I usually jump at a PRIMAL book the day it comes out.
Deanna Johnson
Mar 23, 2016 Deanna Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Another great story, as are all the books in the Primal series. The characters are likeable, and all of the bad guys make you wish that you could grab your weapon, and join in on putting them down. Jack Silkstone is one hell of a writer. I can't wait to start on the next book in the series.
Trevor
May 29, 2015 Trevor rated it really liked it
The PRIMAL team are back, lending there unique brand of help to the Sudan Freedom Fighters. Bishop and Mirza train and arm them against the Janjaweed, who are being armed by the Chinese. Another good book from Jack Silkstone, it flows nicely but the ending seems rushed, with the final take down of Yang and Zhu's back down.
James S Smith
Jul 22, 2016 James S Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Getting hooked on this series

Non stop action, yet the heroes get hurt and feel pain, so more realistic. The pace of my own life prevents me from not being able to put down, but always look forward to the next session. When I finish the series it will be too soon.
Michael
Sep 06, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing
Outstanding

Another great story. Still building the Primal series. Each story I think it can't get better and each story proves me wrong. I'm looking forward to competing the story about their adventure in Hungary. Keep them coming, Jack.
Walt Mccluskey
Jun 17, 2015 Walt Mccluskey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Primal vengeance

Reminded me of a recent movie of similar situations dealing with south African problems with U.N. assignment without real teeth. The second of the series that I have read and agree to view more.
Kim Rains
Feb 12, 2013 Kim Rains rated it really liked it
I've read all three books in the Primal series and was disappointed when I finished Vengeance because the fourth book in the series hasn't been released yet and I wanted to jump right into reading about the next Primal mission. I anxiously await the release of the next book in the series.
Tyson
Oct 10, 2012 Tyson rated it really liked it
Shelves: thriller
My review here.
Britain
Jul 20, 2013 Britain rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! can not wait to read more from Silkstone--what a great mind!
Bob
Dec 21, 2012 Bob rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it. Can't wait for his next Primal mission.
Dave Magoloff
Jul 15, 2012 Dave Magoloff rated it it was amazing
Great military action book. Thoroughly enjoy this series.
Apr 17, 2015 Jennifer rated it liked it
Maybe because I read by these books out of order, these just don't hold up to 5 and 5. I still enjoyed the book though and very much so recommend them.
Pedro
Nov 01, 2014 Pedro rated it really liked it
Good second book in the series.
Michael
Feb 14, 2016 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

This book has been a real page Turner! I can't help but think of what a different world this might be if such an organization like PRIMAL existed!
William
Nov 05, 2012 William rated it really liked it
different
Corey Baltzer
Dec 08, 2014 Corey Baltzer rated it it was amazing
Many writers claim non-stop action, but few actually pull it off.
Jack Silkstone brings it, and really needs to be better known.
If you are into action thrillers, you will LOVE the Primal series!
Colin
Colin rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Linda  Brecht
Linda Brecht rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Samuel F Johnston
Samuel F Johnston rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2013
Indy
Indy rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2014
Andy
Andy rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2014
Kristine
Kristine rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Kanhaiya
Kanhaiya rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2015
LynArdite
LynArdite rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
  • Off The Clock (Jonathan Quinn #4.5)
  • Pandora's Grave (Shadow Warriors #1)
  • Black Flagged Apex (Black Flagged, #3)
  • Kidnap (The Billionaire Series - Book 1)
  • Reflexive Fire (Deckard, #1)
  • Safe Havens: Shadow Masters (A Sean Havens Black Ops Novel)
  • The Fallen (Derek Stillwater, #3)
  • You Live Once
  • The Infidel
  • The Krone Experiment
  • The Operative (Stratton, #3)
  • Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls
  • D-Boys
  • Bannerman's Law
  • Quarry's Deal (Quarry, #3)
  • Black Flag (Pike Logan, #4.5)
  • Kiss Her Goodbye: An Otto Penzler Book
  • The Temple of the Blind (The Temple of the Blind, #3)
I won’t lie, I’m just like every other guy on the planet. I love action movies, first person shooters, fast cars, technology, guns, cool kit and of course beautiful women. I grew up with Dirk Pitt, Jack Ryan, Jason Bourne, Doom, Wolfenstein, Commando Comics, James Bond, Rambo, The Predator and more. As a young man I have embraced Counter Strike, Half-life, The Bourne Series, Top Gear, Call of Duty ...more
More about Jack Silkstone...

PRIMAL (9 books)
  • PRIMAL Origin (PRIMAL #1)
  • PRIMAL Unleashed (PRIMAL #2)
  • PRIMAL Fury (PRIMAL #4)
  • PRIMAL Reckoning (PRIMAL #5)
  • PRIMAL Nemesis (PRIMAL #6)
  • PRIMAL Redemption (PRIMAL #7)
  • PRIMAL Renegade (PRIMAL #8)
  • PRIMAL Deception (PRIMAL #9)

“up shit creek without a paddle.” 0 likes