Start by marking “My Glasses” as Want to Read:
My Glasses

My Glasses

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Samantha returns to school as a sixth grader and discovers that there is something unusual going on with her vision. Sentences look blurry causing her to have trouble reading. Her mother makes her an appointment with the eye doctor and she soon learns about what it's like to have glasses for the first time.

This is the fifth book written by 13-year-old Jessica Arnold, who
Published June 15th 2012 by Marquette Press

To ask other readers questions about My Glasses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Glasses

The Mystic Princesses and the Whirlpool by P.J. LaRueThe Gemstone by Sarena NanuaVisions by Lauren KleverMarvin's Curse by Debra J. EdwardsThe Amazing Super Great Awesome Incredible Fantastic Space Race! by Othen Donald Dale Cummings
Indie Children’s/ YA
84th out of 140 books — 179 voters
The Magic Mountain by Thomas MannSocial Engineering Hiding in Plain Sight by Patricia    ArnoldSocial Engineering Hiding in Plain Sight by Patricia    ArnoldWallenstein by Golo MannThe Illuminiers by Patricia    Arnold
Books by Author Families
14th out of 19 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Bill Tillman
Boy I sure remember getting my first pair of glasses. We lived in Topeka and I had to walk downtown to pick them up. The $40 was pinned to my shirt so I wouldn't loose it. But guess what I lost it before I got there. So yes first things that happen to you with new glasses stick with you a lifetime. Great book does it just right.
Grampy
"My Glasses" by Jessica Arnold is a children's book, about a young girl, Samantha, whose eyesight starts to get fuzzy, so her parents take her to an optometrist for a checkup. The doctor quickly determines that she needs glasses, so she picks out a nice purple and pink frame, and can't wait until her new glasses arrive, because she was amazed at how much clearer things looked when the doctor was testing her vision.

The amazing thing about this book is the author: Jessica Arnold started writing h
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Patricia Ann Arnold
Sep 20, 2012 Patricia Ann Arnold rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
At the age of fourteen, Jessica has written and illustrated seven books.

Jessica’s fictional characters are models of who she would like to be. Jessica’s characters face difficulties, disabilities and emotional challenges, but they always prevail, inform and unite people, so in a way, she admires their strength.

Jessica Arnold writes books for children. Her first book, “I am Good at Lots of Things”
More about Jessica Arnold...
Nobody Can Take My Happy Away I am Good at Lots of Things Problem with Facebook Do I Need a Boyfriend Video Game