Start by marking “Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1)

Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears #1)

3.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  118 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Can you find your one true love in the remains of two failed relationships?

When tax accountant Dean Fowler moves into a new home after wasting six years in an unfulfilling relationship, he finds the man of his dreams on his doorstep—literally. His new neighbour, gorgeous tattoo artist Caelan Stokes, has just become available after putting up with an unfaithful lover for to
ebook, 1st Edition, 86 pages
Published June 24th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Ink, Sweat, and Tears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ink, Sweat, and Tears

Gigi
Apr 15, 2013 Gigi rated it liked it
I decided to read this one after reading reviews from GR friends that it was angst-free and a nice little romance. I actually didn't find it angst-free myself, because the angst was mine! It was that 'ol Three's Company frustration for me. Where neither MC had all the information and suffer for it through most of the book. That drives me crazy.

I enjoyed both MCs very much, and the HEA was nice, so I will probably read the sequels, but I certainly hope these two have learned their lesson when it
Sue bowdley
Dec 17, 2013 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: male-male, favourites
Oh i loved this...Caelan and Dean were amazing together x
Lasha
Aug 10, 2012 Lasha rated it really liked it
Shelves: darkdivasreviews
Occasionally, I review a book which contains no angst, no drama and just gives the reader the perfect combination of romance and drama. Ink, Sweat and Tears is that book.

When Dean Fowler moves into his new apartment after breaking up with his boyfriend of six years, he doesn’t expect to jump head first into a new relationship with his neighbor, Caelan Stokes. But the two men are immediately drawn to each other despite the fact Caelan just dumped his cheating boyfriend. Both are afraid of their n
Kristy Maitz
Jun 24, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointments
Plot could be better because that communication between main characters and those unspoken words make whole package ridiculous. I am very disappointed because that story could be really great.
James Cox
Aug 01, 2012 James Cox rated it really liked it
This was hot, light and entertaining. I really enjoyed this. The author is on my list to read more of!
Ang,
Jul 25, 2012 Ang, rated it really liked it

Oh anything with ink I am going to love!!
But I really enjoyed this sweet read :)
Karly Maddison
Jun 27, 2012 Karly Maddison rated it really liked it
Although I don't usually read M/M romance, I decided to find out about this one and was pleasantly surprised by this little gem. The storyline for Ink, Sweat and Tears knit well from start to finish with good flow and pacing. The author has done a good job of exploring the doubts and uncertainties of a new couple coming together and getting a few wires crossed in the process as they let go of inhibitions and past baggage. The development of the relationship between the two heroes felt believable ...more
Allie
Mar 20, 2013 Allie rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-m-m
Darlene
Jan 19, 2013 Darlene rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
I loved this story, it was sweet and I had that nice feeling you get after reading a good love story. I was pulling for the characters the entire time as they both had hurts to deal with and was so happy they found their HEA in the end. I will be looking for more in this series.
Natalie
Mar 13, 2016 Natalie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
A little too little

Short, kind of sweet but lacking any real development. Insta-love, with Dean saying he loved Caelan, albeit to someone else, after one night together. Typical lack of communication trope. Not terrible, just not much to it.
Seraph
Jul 07, 2012 Seraph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, novella, humorous, sexy
Cute novella about two guys falling in love when they least expect it. The characters and the sex scenes are refreshingly realistic and the book has some of the funniest lines I've read in a while. I'd like more of this story - maybe a sequel?
Meggie
Jun 24, 2012 Meggie rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, novella
The main storyline is simply written with too rushed pace. As a reader I would enjoy it more with better developed story. What we got here was emotionally unsatisfying read, even if we do have a moment of HEA.
Kat
Jul 02, 2012 Kat rated it liked it
Nice, easy, angst free... Sometimes I like that :)
Clair Lune
Dec 30, 2012 Clair Lune rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Great characters and so well written.
Maya
Mofy
Mofy rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Tyler
Tyler marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Derynmorin1970
Derynmorin1970 marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Katy
Katy rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Miracles
Miracles rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
ShaMar
ShaMar marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Wesley
Wesley marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Ruth Laureano
Ruth Laureano marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Leeanne
Leeanne marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Krissy
Krissy added it
Oct 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Tats of Honor
  • Out of the Shadows
  • No Quarter (Archangel Chronicles #1)
  • Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
  • Texas Hard (Texas Soul, #2)
  • Biochemistry (Chemistry, #2)
  • The Party Boy's Guide to Dating a Geek (Clumsy Cupid Guidebooks, #1)
  • Rivers Of Wind (Cowboys of Snow Lake, #1)
  • The Back Stairs (Sundown, #1)
  • Kieran & Drew
  • The Best Ever
  • Healed Beginnings (Men of Silo #2)
  • That's Who I Am
  • Needing A Little Christmas
  • New York Christmas
  • The Wolf's Runaway Tiger (Nehalem Pack #2)
  • Masochist's Choice (Sun, Sea and Submission, #5)
  • Full Exposure
Sage is a multi-published author of MM erotic romance novels and novellas and loves exploring the flavours of gay erotic fiction.

A willing slave to all the fascinating guys who keep queuing up and want their stories told, Sage can almost always be found cooking up the next hot story or daydreaming about new ways of rubbing sexy male bodies together to make the sparks fly.
More about Sage Marlowe...

Ink, Sweat, and Tears (3 books)
  • More Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat and Tears, #2)
  • Yet More Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #3)