Start by marking “Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears, #1)

Ink, Sweat, and Tears (Ink, Sweat, and Tears #1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Can you find your one true love in the remains of two failed relationships?

When tax accountant Dean Fowler moves into a new home after wasting six years in an unfulfilling relationship, he finds the man of his dreams on his doorstep—literally. His new neighbour, gorgeous tattoo artist Caelan Stokes, has just become available after putting up with an unfaithful lover for to
ebook, 1st Edition, 86 pages
Published June 24th 2012 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Ink, Sweat, and Tears, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ink, Sweat, and Tears

Gigi
I decided to read this one after reading reviews from GR friends that it was angst-free and a nice little romance. I actually didn't find it angst-free myself, because the angst was mine! It was that 'ol Three's Company frustration for me. Where neither MC had all the information and suffer for it through most of the book. That drives me crazy.

I enjoyed both MCs very much, and the HEA was nice, so I will probably read the sequels, but I certainly hope these two have learned their lesson when it
Sue bowdley
Oh i loved this...Caelan and Dean were amazing together x
Lasha
Occasionally, I review a book which contains no angst, no drama and just gives the reader the perfect combination of romance and drama. Ink, Sweat and Tears is that book.

When Dean Fowler moves into his new apartment after breaking up with his boyfriend of six years, he doesn’t expect to jump head first into a new relationship with his neighbor, Caelan Stokes. But the two men are immediately drawn to each other despite the fact Caelan just dumped his cheating boyfriend. Both are afraid of their n
Kristy Maitz
Plot could be better because that communication between main characters and those unspoken words make whole package ridiculous. I am very disappointed because that story could be really great.
James Cox
This was hot, light and entertaining. I really enjoyed this. The author is on my list to read more of!
♡♥Ang ♥♡

Oh anything with ink I am going to love!!
But I really enjoyed this sweet read :)
Bike Book
I was beyond excited when I discovered this book, I mean hot guys, tattoos, and written by one of my favorite authors, SCORE! It didn't disappoint I am happy to report, this was a wonderfully hot, and entertaining read that I loved every single second of. One of my favorite things about Sage Marlowe is that he can take a theme that you have seen many times before and throw a spin on it that is refreshing and new. Please pick up this book, and the rest in the series, you will love them to pieces!
Karly Maddison
Although I don't usually read M/M romance, I decided to find out about this one and was pleasantly surprised by this little gem. The storyline for Ink, Sweat and Tears knit well from start to finish with good flow and pacing. The author has done a good job of exploring the doubts and uncertainties of a new couple coming together and getting a few wires crossed in the process as they let go of inhibitions and past baggage. The development of the relationship between the two heroes felt believable ...more
Allie
Darlene
I loved this story, it was sweet and I had that nice feeling you get after reading a good love story. I was pulling for the characters the entire time as they both had hurts to deal with and was so happy they found their HEA in the end. I will be looking for more in this series.
Seraph
Cute novella about two guys falling in love when they least expect it. The characters and the sex scenes are refreshingly realistic and the book has some of the funniest lines I've read in a while. I'd like more of this story - maybe a sequel?
Meggie
The main storyline is simply written with too rushed pace. As a reader I would enjoy it more with better developed story. What we got here was emotionally unsatisfying read, even if we do have a moment of HEA.
Kat
Nice, easy, angst free... Sometimes I like that :)
Clair De
Loved it. Great characters and so well written.
Maya
3.5 Stars
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Federica Lemme
Federica Lemme marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Übersetzer
Übersetzer marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Chiara
Chiara marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Samantha rozyczko
Samantha rozyczko marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Hpstrangelove
Hpstrangelove marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sage is a multi-published author of MM erotic romance novels and novellas and loves exploring the flavours of gay erotic fiction.

A willing slave to all the fascinating guys who keep queuing up and want their stories told, Sage can almost always be found cooking up the next hot story or daydreaming about new ways of rubbing sexy male bodies together to make the sparks fly.
More about Sage Marlowe...
Sub-Mission (Sub-Mission #1) Re-Submission (Sub-Mission #2) A Thief on Christmas Eve (Romeo & Julian #1) Knives and Feathers Fantasy for Sale