The Hammer of Fire
read book

The Hammer of Fire

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Half-breed dwarf Dol Delius and his friends Milli and Brogus steal the great Hammer of Fire from its sacred resting spot in the halls of the hidden Dwarf citadel of Craggen Steep and head south to find adventure, riches, and fame.

Along the way they travel to Das’von where they hope to meet Corancil, the young conqueror, and join forces for a journey south to the volcanic r...more
Published May 29th 2012 (first published May 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Hammer of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hammer of Fire

Tom
Jan 18, 2014 Tom rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: fantasy, author
I wrote it so I think it's great. I have been told that it is the best of my three books.

It tells the story of Dol Delius who steals the Hammer of Fire from the ancient dwarf citadel of Craggen Steep. He and his friends head south hoping to find adventure. I'll give a spoiler here ... they find it!

I use the novel to illustrate some of my Libertarian and Objectivist points of view and hopefully tell a rip-roaring tale!

The concept of power corrupting is explored in the protagonist's struggle to ke...more
D'avion
D'avion is currently reading it
Aug 09, 2012
Tawana
Tawana marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Isayas
Isayas added it
Aug 05, 2012
Lee Flath
Lee Flath marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2012
The Bomber
The Bomber is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2012
I'm a regular guy from St. Louis, Missouri, USA.

I consider myself an Objectivist of the Ayn Rand school and that idealogy pervades my novels although they are set in a Sword and Sorcery realm.

I also am a moderate Libertarian in that I do think government needs to a play a role in society but that it should be limited in nature.

I like spending time writing, being with friends and family, and gener...more
More about Tom Liberman...
The Staff of Sakatha The Staff of Naught The Broken Throne The Spear of the Hunt The Sword of Water