Start by marking “Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)

Avow (The Archers of Avalon #3)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  6,357 ratings  ·  474 reviews
Scarlet remembers. Everything. Her past lives, Tristan, Gabriel, Nate: she remembers it all--including how to get to the Fountain of Youth. But time is running out.

Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the
Published December 11th 2012 by Firefall Publishing (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Avow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avow

Bri
It appears that I have an addiction similar to that of the Eternal Water addiction. However, instead of needing Eternal Water, I need some more Tristan. That's right, I need more of him:

description
*stares* *stares some more*

Yep, definitely addicted. (I like your tattoo, sir! :D)

Also, as a request to Ms. Fine, could there be more steamy moments between Tristan and Scarlet? Please, please, please? I think I enjoyed the ones in the last book a little too much... ><
Stormy
So sad to see this series end. Everyone got their HEA. I'm going to miss Tristan the most. The best part of this series was Scarlet's and Tristan's relationship.

-------------------------------------------------
Tristan, I am waiting for you. With your piercing intense green eyes and all your immortal hotness (Don't you just love saying that? Immortal hotness) there is no way I'm forgetting you and I will be seeing you again in December, you lovely hunter, you. Oh, and I'm hoping you will be shirt
Jess
*UPDATE 12/15/2012 Review to come! Need time to let it all sink in!!

I need this book now!! If not soon I might die!!

I need more of TEAM AWESOME!! December is so far away!!

*****UPDATE*****

It has a release date!! December 11th!! I am about to explode!!

AJ
Jul 26, 2014 AJ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lovers of YA PNR
OH HELL YEAH!! What an ending! I absolutely loved it!

I have really enjoyed this trilogy, and must confess I was worried about how it would all end, but Chelsea Fine has outdone herself and given me everything I wanted in the final book, and then some! I read it in a day. Again, it’s tricky to write a review without giving away spoilers, and I’m going to be vague so that I don’t give anything away.

The series is a very original take on the paranormal theme, with the three main characters – Scarle
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
He leaned into her and his expression became very sincere. "And as far as where you belong..." He put a hand over his heart. "Right here. Always. In life and death and everything in-between." He paused. "Never question it."

Aaaaaah...and here we are. The final book!! This book pulled so much from me. The prior two installments had their fair share of angst, but nothing compared to a lifetime of missed chances, lost loves, misunderstandings, and waiting. Waiting and waiting and waiting for the on
Amina
Jun 26, 2012 Amina marked it as to-read
The quest for the Fountain of Youth continues....

Really!? that's all you're gonna give us?! *sighs*

Cover coming soon, eh?! I wonder what itll be....Hopefully it'll have Tristan on the cover again. Preferably topless this time ;D *crosses fingers*
Sumaya
Woahhhh - Scarlet looks BADASS on that cover! O_O

I cannot WAIT to read this book, especially now that Scar remembers everything - and LOVES Tristan!!! :D ^~^

While Gabriel spent his days drinking and gambling, Tristan devoted most of his time to helping townsfolk. Providing food to the orphans, giving money to the churches, letting whoever and whatever find shelter in his large home for indefinite periods of time.

(view spoiler)
Jen
He cocked his head. “Have I mentioned how badass you look with a dagger in your hand?”
She smirked. “Not for a few hundred years.”

From the very first page, this series enraptured me. I have found a heroine I respect, a book boyfriend that I can obsess over, and a storyline that left me enchanted. After finishing this series, I still can’t stop thinking about every moment that made my breath catch and then had me smiling. I am completely obsessed with The Archers of Avalon and Avow was the happily
Alienortothemoon✭
✭✭✭✭✭ 4 Team Awesome stars ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll never see them again. *sigh*

This was awesome. Buuuut look at my rating. Hum hum. Four stars. Only four stars for a book which have Mr Awesomeness yes he's totally perfect in it. Yep. So here's the thing : I'm totally in the mood for rambling and gushing about Tristan and all these amazing characters, so this is what we will do : Let's rid ourselves once and for all of the parts I struggled with before I begin to explain why I'm so a sucker for this trilogy.
Booknut
When your ex-fiance's supposed-to-be-dead (and apparently not dead) psycho ex-girlfriend appears on the scene...you know it's not gonna be pretty.

Raven's back.

Why? She's bent on finding the Fountain of Youth. The same fountain that Scarlet, with her newly-recovered memories, knows the exact whereabouts of...a fountain that Scarlet doesn't want found, because of the deadly fate that awaits. The rules applying to the Fountain of Youth are stricter and more heartbreaking than Gabriel, Tristan and
CJ
I adored both Anew and Awry, both five star reads, loved the characters, loved the romance, (loved Tristan), loved the mystery, loved the surprises, loved that it was not predictable. And I was very eager to read Avow, I got it the day it came out. It pains me to only give this book 3.5 stars, but so much of what I loved about Anew and Awry is missing from Avow. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, but it is missing that magic of the first two.

Like Awry was, Avow is told both in the present and the
Jodie
I want it. I have to have it. I need it...

Stupid December.

Announcement: December & I are no longer friends. December is too far away and it's slow. December is off the Christmas card list.

Ps. I believe this is your fault Ms Fine? :P

That.is.all.
Jenelle
Seriously, any author that can put out a good, 3 book series in a year, is pretty much awesomeness incarnate.
Thank you for letting me anticipate the next book instead of dreading the long wait!
Maria
a beautiful conclusion!

I really liked the third book but I have to be honest and say that the flashbacks at the first half of the book were a little bit too much... I almost forgot what happened in the real storyline ...

at awww Tristan and Scarlet .... they were actually the most tragic star- Crossed couple ever! their story really touched my heart!!!! and Tristan just proved once again how perfect he is!!!

and Heather & Gabriel!!!!Aaaahhh sooo cute!!! I'm so happy for both of them

THIS WAITING IS MAKING ME ANXIOUS!! Ahhh

11/19
Wow! Love that cover!!!!
Ramonelle Hiteroza
Avow is the last installment in the enchanting series, The Archers of Avalon. And on that note, let me cry like a baby and freak the hell out. I am a HUGE fan of this series and I am in love with AVOW. Chelsea Fine, you have just become one of my favorite authors ever. Words cannot express how dearly I love this story, okay they can, I was just being dramatic. But really, I can't believe I have to say goodbye to Team Awesome. Sniff sniff. And what an end to a wonderful journey to the Fountain of ...more
Sam

It’s finally here! I downloaded this as soon as I got home and started reading it and I don’t think I got up from my bed for six hours and then another hour because I was reminiscing how amazing this series were and how far the characters came. There’s more information about there previous lives in this book which helps you understand why Tristan is always wary around Scarlet even when all they want to do is jump each others bones haha. But seriously in all the other books I was just like cant
Elena
4.5

Whaaat? That epilogue.... I'm confused as hell..

It has come to an end :( Noooo!
I don't want to leave Tristan! Yes I will miss the story and the characters, but Tristan gets all my love here.
I loved the flashbacks in the second installment, but in this one I felt like they dominated the story, so I didn't enjoy it quite as much... but still an amazing series!
I am not completely ready to let these characters go....
O-M-G! What an epic and bittersweet ending! I have laughed (lots - seriously, I love Chelsea Fine's humor; The dialogue between the characters is so funny! They cracked me up!) and cried (especially in the end) while reading this and simply couldn't put it down. What an awesome story with amazing characters. I loved every single page of this. Definitely one of my favorite paranormal series!!

But... what is with the epilogue? I mean... I can't even... I just don't get it. Was that supposed to mak
Natasha
Update:

Please read full review here:

I've been looking forward to this book forever.. and I must say it was fairly disappointing.
Definitely not as good as the first two, and I could not STAND reading ANYTHING in regards to Heather in this book. She was the epitome of annoying.

December 11th:
TODAY IS THE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Portia Lynn
This series was a buddy read, and even though I would never have read these normally, I am so glad that I was introduced to them through the lovely ladies I read with!!!

This finale was so very good. But because of a few things, I had to go with 4 stars!

1. I felt like too much time was spend in the past/back-story/flashbacks. I appreciate having more of the back story, but it felt a bit too drawn out.
2. Some things were very, very obvious. I like more unknowns.
3. I hit this point where I was ju
Jennifer Creador
Heartache. Pain. Love. Happiness. Friendship. Sacrifice. And of course a whole lot of immortal hotness. Loved this. A great ending for the series.
M.
Review with Spoilers

I'm a bit disappointed with the conclusion of the Archers of Avalon series. Not that Avow was bad but it wasn't nearly as good as the first two books in the series. It felt anti-climatic and that ending was so predictable.

Half of the book was comprised of flashbacks. I didn't mind those flashbacks in the previous books because they were short and didn't distract the reader from what was going on in the present. In Avow it was overly done and a lot of the scenes just showed wh
Andreea Pop
4.5 Stars!

“Because you love me. And I love you. And it’s the most powerful thing I’ve ever felt.”

Guys, you have to read these books! The Archers of Avalon is an amazing series, full of action, romance, humor and loyalty. I’m positive you’ll love it as much as I do. So let’s see what makes this book a lovely, yet bittersweet conclusion to this wonderful series, shall we?

We have Scarlet, Tristan and Gabriel, cursed for the past five hundred years, trapped in a ridiculously well written love tria
Rachmi
Update February 16th, 2014

Ms. Fine told me that there will be a new story from The Archers of Avalon series next year!

March 16th, 2013

Me: Hey…I know you've read Anew, what do you think?

My BFF: O-M-G Rachmi, I'm glad you talked about it non-stop till I read it. I finished the whole series, I hate to say this, but you are absolutely right. It was awesome. The series was awesome!

Me: I've told you

My BFF: I know you will say it. Thanks though for making me didn't leave behind, at least I'm one of 48
Angelyn
I just finished this book and I am not quite sure if I should be happy or practically depressed and sad.
Happy that FINALLY the waiting stopped and I got to read an amazing book
Or sad that its over, it's pretty much that feeling you have when one of your favourite series is over.

Firstly, THE COVER!!! I give it a 10/10!!! I mean you've done it again!! The whole covers of this series is practically just calling you and taunting you "buyyyy meee, buy meeeeee, you know you want meeeee"
I mean come on
Belinda
Wow great wrap up to a really enticing and thrilling series. I loved the mystery around this series, the secrets that she kept and how all the answers were finally and in a way predictably finished. The flashbacks shown throughout this book in particular, really gave the book depth and showed how the characters acted and added a proper backstory for each of them. I loved seeing Tristan and Gabriel in the past, and how they both coped differently to being cursed, and the way they both evolved as ...more
Holly
*Careful. This review might by spoiler-y!

This finale is bittersweet. I've become so involved with the story and the characters that I don't want the series to end. But I know it must.

Just like in the last book, it starts out right where it leaves off. Scarlet now remembers everything about her past lives, and they realize that Gabriel is also missing. The three left: Tristan, Nate, and Scarlet, must find them before it's too late, and they must keep searching for the fountain because roles have
♥ Sarah
5 STARS

Avow was the last installment of the Archers of Avalon series, so it's definitely bittersweet for me... I can't even begin to express how enthralled I was with the story, the twists, the magic, the star-crossed lovers theme, the curse, and of course our main couple: Tristan and Scar.

I don't know if it was necessary for the *death* of one of our beloved characters, but in retrospect, I'm glad it was that person that died, not anyone else. I think if it were any other way, it would've been
Giselle *Hopeless Book Lovers*
Bittersweet!
I love this series! I just wish this book was longer!! I wanted more time in the present! Ugh I love Tristan and Scarlet. They are fucking AMAZING!
All these characters are amazing. Gabriel, Tristan, Nate, Scarlet, and Heather. I loved them ALL! And i'm seriously depressed that this series is over!
It all went by soooo fast!
I want more gosh darn it!
Anyways Avow is great, fantastic, passionate, funny, and an awesome, ending to this amazing series.
A series that I will definitely rec
What did you think? *Spoilers Possibly.* 16 79 Jul 30, 2014 12:23AM
Book 3 1 29 Dec 10, 2012 02:20PM
  • Angelblood (Dark Angel, #4)
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Betraying Innocence
  • Walking Dead Girl (Vampireland, #1)
  • My Soul for You (In The Dark # 1)
  • Billow (Ondine Quartet, #2)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1)
  • The Ash-Born Boy (The Near Witch, #0.5)
  • Darkness, Kindled (Fire Spirits, #4)
  • The Ballad of Aramei (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #3)
  • Independence (Significance, #4)
  • Endless Magic (Star-Crossed, #4)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
  • Fate Succumbs (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3)
I write, I paint, I drink coffee and I love superheroes. I fail at cooking and putting laundry away and I have a minor addiction to reading. Okay, major. Friend me!
More about Chelsea Fine...

The Archers of Avalon (3 books)
  • Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)
  • Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2)
Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1) Sophie & Carter Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2) Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1) Perfect Kind of Trouble (Finding Fate, #2)

“Tristan followed so close behind her she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck. Again.
“Ten foot rule,” called Nate.
“Bite me!” Tristan hollered back, more hot breath caressing her skin with his words. A wonderful shiver ran through her body. Damn him and his beautiful mouth and hot breath and his leather-smelling shirt. She assumed he was headed to his own room in the basement, but when she walked into the guest bedroom, he followed her inside. She turned around to tell him to leave her alone, but his bright green eyes derailed her words. He was so pretty…
No! No. He was not pretty. He was in danger of dying. Focus on the danger, Scarlet. She glared at him. “What are you doing?”
“I’m sleeping with you.”
Was he insane? She lifted a brow. “I thought you were mad at me.”
“I’m concerned. Not mad.”
“Huh. Well either way you’re not sleeping with me.”
“Yes, I am.”
He was insane. “No,” Scarlet repeated. “You’re not. You could die, Tristan. We can’t touch and we certainly can’t…sleep together.” She felt her face flush.
A look of amusement crossed his face. “I meant sleep, Scar.”
“Oh. Well.” She cleared her throat. “I don’t want to wake up next to a corpse, so, like…scram.”
58 likes
“I’d really love to explain myself, but honestly, you came up out of nowhere and I haven’t had time to put together a good lie.” 55 likes