Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3)

Avow (The Archers of Avalon #3)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  3,878 ratings  ·  392 reviews
Scarlet remembers. Everything. Her past lives, Tristan, Gabriel, Nate: she remembers it all--including how to get to the Fountain of Youth. But time is running out.

Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the...more
Published December 11th 2012 by Firefall Publishing (first published December 1st 2012)

Bri
It appears that I have an addiction similar to that of the Eternal Water addiction. However, instead of needing Eternal Water, I need some more Tristan. That's right, I need more of him:

description
*stares* *stares some more*

Yep, definitely addicted. (I like your tattoo, sir! :D)

Also, as a request to Ms. Fine, could there be more steamy moments between Tristan and Scarlet? Please, please, please? I think I enjoyed the ones in the last book a little too much... ><
Stormy
So sad to see this series end. Everyone got their HEA. I'm going to miss Tristan the most. The best part of this series was Scarlet's and Tristan's relationship.

-------------------------------------------------
Tristan, I am waiting for you. With your piercing intense green eyes and all your immortal hotness (Don't you just love saying that? Immortal hotness) there is no way I'm forgetting you and I will be seeing you again in December, you lovely hunter, you. Oh, and I'm hoping you will be shirt...more
Jess
*UPDATE 12/15/2012 Review to come! Need time to let it all sink in!!

I need this book now!! If not soon I might die!!

I need more of TEAM AWESOME!! December is so far away!!

*****UPDATE*****

It has a release date!! December 11th!! I am about to explode!!

AJ
Dec 12, 2012 AJ rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Lovers of YA PNR
OH HELL YEAH!! What an ending! I absolutely loved it!

I have really enjoyed this trilogy, and must confess I was worried about how it would all end, but Chelsea Fine has outdone herself and given me everything I wanted in the final book, and then some! I read it in a day. Again, it’s tricky to write a review without giving away spoilers, and I’m going to be vague so that I don’t give anything away.

The series is a very original take on the paranormal theme, with the three main characters – Scarle...more
Amina
Jun 26, 2012 Amina marked it as to-read
The quest for the Fountain of Youth continues....

Really!? that's all you're gonna give us?! *sighs*

Cover coming soon, eh?! I wonder what itll be....Hopefully it'll have Tristan on the cover again. Preferably topless this time ;D *crosses fingers*
Sumaya
Woahhhh - Scarlet looks BADASS on that cover! O_O

I cannot WAIT to read this book, especially now that Scar remembers everything - and LOVES Tristan!!! :D ^~^

While Gabriel spent his days drinking and gambling, Tristan devoted most of his time to helping townsfolk. Providing food to the orphans, giving money to the churches, letting whoever and whatever find shelter in his large home for indefinite periods of time.

(view spoiler)...more
Booknut
When your ex-fiance's supposed-to-be-dead (and apparently not dead) psycho ex-girlfriend appears on the scene...you know it's not gonna be pretty.

Raven's back.

Why? She's bent on finding the Fountain of Youth. The same fountain that Scarlet, with her newly-recovered memories, knows the exact whereabouts of...a fountain that Scarlet doesn't want found, because of the deadly fate that awaits. The rules applying to the Fountain of Youth are stricter and more heartbreaking than Gabriel, Tristan and...more
CJ
I adored both Anew and Awry, both five star reads, loved the characters, loved the romance, (loved Tristan), loved the mystery, loved the surprises, loved that it was not predictable. And I was very eager to read Avow, I got it the day it came out. It pains me to only give this book 3.5 stars, but so much of what I loved about Anew and Awry is missing from Avow. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, but it is missing that magic of the first two.

Like Awry was, Avow is told both in the present and the...more
Jodie
I want it. I have to have it. I need it...

Stupid December.

Announcement: December & I are no longer friends. December is too far away and it's slow. December is off the Christmas card list.

Ps. I believe this is your fault Ms Fine? :P

That.is.all.
Jenelle
Seriously, any author that can put out a good, 3 book series in a year, is pretty much awesomeness incarnate.
Thank you for letting me anticipate the next book instead of dreading the long wait!
Mariana
Can't wait!!!
#Tristannnnnn<3
December!!!

THIS WAITING IS MAKING ME ANXIOUS!! Ahhh

11/19
Wow! Love that cover!!!!
Ramonelle Hiteroza
Avow is the last installment in the enchanting series, The Archers of Avalon. And on that note, let me cry like a baby and freak the hell out. I am a HUGE fan of this series and I am in love with AVOW. Chelsea Fine, you have just become one of my favorite authors ever. Words cannot express how dearly I love this story, okay they can, I was just being dramatic. But really, I can't believe I have to say goodbye to Team Awesome. Sniff sniff. And what an end to a wonderful journey to the Fountain of...more
Sam

It’s finally here! I downloaded this as soon as I got home and started reading it and I don’t think I got up from my bed for six hours and then another hour because I was reminiscing how amazing this series were and how far the characters came. There’s more information about there previous lives in this book which helps you understand why Tristan is always wary around Scarlet even when all they want to do is jump each others bones haha. But seriously in all the other books I was just like cant...more
Natasha
Dec 15, 2012 Natasha rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: meh
Update:

Please read full review here:

I've been looking forward to this book forever.. and I must say it was fairly disappointing.
Definitely not as good as the first two, and I could not STAND reading ANYTHING in regards to Heather in this book. She was the epitome of annoying.

December 11th:
TODAY IS THE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Jennifer Creador
Heartache. Pain. Love. Happiness. Friendship. Sacrifice. And of course a whole lot of immortal hotness. Loved this. A great ending for the series.
Andreea Pop
4.5 Stars!

“Because you love me. And I love you. And it’s the most powerful thing I’ve ever felt.”

Guys, you have to read these books! The Archers of Avalon is an amazing series, full of action, romance, humor and loyalty. I’m positive you’ll love it as much as I do. So let’s see what makes this book a lovely, yet bittersweet conclusion to this wonderful series, shall we?

We have Scarlet, Tristan and Gabriel, cursed for the past five hundred years, trapped in a ridiculously well written love tria...more
Rachmi
Update February 16th, 2014

Ms. Fine told me that there will be a new story from The Archers of Avalon series next year!

March 16th, 2013

Me: Hey…I know you've read Anew, what do you think?

My BFF: O-M-G Rachmi, I'm glad you talked about it non-stop till I read it. I finished the whole series, I hate to say this, but you are absolutely right. It was awesome. The series was awesome!

Me: I've told you

My BFF: I know you will say it. Thanks though for making me didn't leave behind, at least I'm one of 48...more
Angelyn
I just finished this book and I am not quite sure if I should be happy or practically depressed and sad.
Happy that FINALLY the waiting stopped and I got to read an amazing book
Or sad that its over, it's pretty much that feeling you have when one of your favourite series is over.

Firstly, THE COVER!!! I give it a 10/10!!! I mean you've done it again!! The whole covers of this series is practically just calling you and taunting you "buyyyy meee, buy meeeeee, you know you want meeeee"
I mean come on...more
Belinda
Wow great wrap up to a really enticing and thrilling series. I loved the mystery around this series, the secrets that she kept and how all the answers were finally and in a way predictably finished. The flashbacks shown throughout this book in particular, really gave the book depth and showed how the characters acted and added a proper backstory for each of them. I loved seeing Tristan and Gabriel in the past, and how they both coped differently to being cursed, and the way they both evolved as...more
Holly  U
This finale is bittersweet. I've become so involved with the story and the characters that I don't want the series to end. But I know it must.

Just like in the last book, it starts out right where it leaves off. Scarlet now remembers everything about her past lives, and they realize that Gabriel is also missing. The three left: Tristan, Nate, and Scarlet, must find them before it's too late, and they must keep searching for the fountain because roles have been reversed and it's now more crucial t...more
♥ Sarah
5 STARS

Avow was the last installment of the Archers of Avalon series, so it's definitely bittersweet for me... I can't even begin to express how enthralled I was with the story, the twists, the magic, the star-crossed lovers theme, the curse, and of course our main couple: Tristan and Scar.

I don't know if it was necessary for the *death* of one of our beloved characters, but in retrospect, I'm glad it was that person that died, not anyone else. I think if it were any other way, it would've been...more
Giselle
Bittersweet!
I love this series! I just wish this book was longer!! I wanted more time in the present! Ugh I love Tristan and Scarlet. They are fucking AMAZING!
All these characters are amazing. Gabriel, Tristan, Nate, Scarlet, and Heather. I loved them ALL! And i'm seriously depressed that this series is over!
It all went by soooo fast!
I want more gosh darn it!
Anyways Avow is great, fantastic, passionate, funny, and an awesome, ending to this amazing series.
A series that I will definitely rec...more
Haley ~ YA-Aholic
Read this in one sitting last night, was SO good! I think it may be my favorite book in the series (:

I have to say I guessed some of what was going to happen in Avow while I was reading book 2 (Awry)...and all my guesses happened! (my guesses were Nate, and the whole Gabriel love interest) But that makes me happy cause it's how I either wanted things to be, or how I felt it needed to be (:

<3 this series so much! Full review coming soon!

Maryan Mohamud
Does anyone know when exact in December its comin out!

Wow Scarlet started showin how much a badass she is and i totally love it, i also love Tristan, and i'm curious if in the ending if Heather ends up with Nate because at first i thought it would be hi but now i wondering if it'll Gabe!

I kinda also thought that when Raven hit Laura across the head that Laura was good and was tryin to save Scarlet's life, but ... no.
Ramsha
This book was just soo sad!! I loved the part where the book was filled with the entire backstory!!! I just can't believe what happened to Nate!! All in all this series truly rocked!!!
Lalaine  ( Ficbookreviews )
Wow, this book was uber amazing. They all were! This trilogy can make someone believe in love again! From the first until the third book, it was just perfect. There is so much emotion, sadness, anger, but mostly, overwhelming joy. Chelsea Fine is such a fabulous writer. She creates this magical world that blends perfectly with real life and you'd get totally lost in the story. She makes characters that becomes real to her readers and easily fall in love with them. She writes a story that kept me...more
Mika
Review with Spoilers

I'm a bit disappointed with the conclusion of the Archers of Avalon series. Not that Avow was bad but it wasn't nearly as good as the first two books in the series. It felt anti-climatic and that ending was so predictable.

Half of the book was comprised of flashbacks. I didn't mind those flashbacks in the previous books because they were short and didn't distract the reader from what was going on in the present. In Avow it was overly done and a lot of the scenes just showed wh...more
Prami
3.75 Team Awesome Stars

*sigh* Here comes another series ender (Is there such a word? Who cares. Duh) It’s a bittersweet story of sacrifice, loss and love. Definitely a page-turner and if you're a sucker for happily ever after, pick up this series. I must say it was fairly disappointing what with all the predictability and repetitiveness. Centuries of unconditional LOVE. Heartaches. Friendship. Pains. Happiness. Hope. Loyalty. The ending was just...predictable and ruined it for me. Oh, and don't...more
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
FINALLY!

Now I can eat that kitkat since my favorite star crossed lovers has finally experienced a break from all the heartache (literal and figurative).

It's surreal how I waited for the last installment of this series. I was thinking about every possible ways on how they's be together, but I never thought that this would be how it ended. I feel sad and I also feel very very very happy. (view spoiler) Still, the ha...more
Ekaterine
description
I said goodbye to that! Can you blame me for crying?!?!

This series has come to en end and what a perfect conclusion this book was. *sobs* I already want my Team Awesome back. True to their name they awesomely fought their way through the centuries, heartbreak, curses, death, evil witch, Ashman and deadly caves and won their happy ending fair and square.

"there is no victory without a battle."

This book broke my heart with its sweet love, sacrifice, selfless acts and barely there goodbyes. Even t...more
What did you think? *Spoilers Possibly.* 14 65 Apr 09, 2013 10:28PM
Book 3 1 27 Dec 10, 2012 02:20PM
  • Games of Fire
  • Billow (Ondine Quartet, #2)
  • Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1)
  • The Ash-Born Boy (The Near Witch, #0.5)
  • Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #4)
  • Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)
  • The Ballad of Aramei (The Darkwoods Trilogy, #3)
  • Fate Succumbs (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3)
  • Hopeless Magic (Star-Crossed, #2)
  • Independence (Significance, #4)
  • Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh, #3)
  • Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings, #1)
  • The Secret Trinity: Reign (Fae-Witch, #3)
  • Immortal Grave (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #3)
  • Foretold (Daughters Of Saraqael, #3)
I write, I paint, I drink coffee and I love superheroes. I fail at cooking and putting laundry away and I have a minor addiction to reading. Okay, major. Friend me!
More about Chelsea Fine...
Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1) Sophie & Carter Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2) Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1) Perfect Kind of Trouble (Finding Fate, #2)

“Tristan followed so close behind her she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck. Again.
“Ten foot rule,” called Nate.
“Bite me!” Tristan hollered back, more hot breath caressing her skin with his words. A wonderful shiver ran through her body. Damn him and his beautiful mouth and hot breath and his leather-smelling shirt. She assumed he was headed to his own room in the basement, but when she walked into the guest bedroom, he followed her inside. She turned around to tell him to leave her alone, but his bright green eyes derailed her words. He was so pretty…
No! No. He was not pretty. He was in danger of dying. Focus on the danger, Scarlet. She glared at him. “What are you doing?”
“I’m sleeping with you.”
Was he insane? She lifted a brow. “I thought you were mad at me.”
“I’m concerned. Not mad.”
“Huh. Well either way you’re not sleeping with me.”
“Yes, I am.”
He was insane. “No,” Scarlet repeated. “You’re not. You could die, Tristan. We can’t touch and we certainly can’t…sleep together.” She felt her face flush.
A look of amusement crossed his face. “I meant sleep, Scar.”
“Oh. Well.” She cleared her throat. “I don’t want to wake up next to a corpse, so, like…scram.”
52 likes
“I’d really love to explain myself, but honestly, you came up out of nowhere and I haven’t had time to put together a good lie.” 46 likes