Start by marking “Forged (Taken, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forged (Taken, #3)

Forged (Taken #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  674 ratings  ·  108 reviews
The time has come to make a stand.

Gray Weathersby and his group of rebels are determined to bring down the Franconian Order. But they may be too late. The Order is closer than ever to its ultimate goal—building an unstoppable army—and every generation of Forgeries is more sophisticated, harder to detect, and deadlier than the one before.

Now the rebels have joined forces wi
Published April 14th 2015 by HarperTeen

Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassEnd of Days by Susan Ee
The "Can't Wait" Books of 2015
164th out of 2,402 books — 12,097 voters
Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasRed Queen by Victoria AveyardThe Heir by Kiera Cass
YA Novels of 2015
102nd out of 1,415 books — 7,054 voters

More lists with this book...

Erin Bowman
Mar 04, 2015 Erin Bowman marked it as books-i-wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Hooray! The cover has been revealed. See it in all it's high res glory HERE.

Stealing Jodi Meadow's brilliant teaser idea, I will release a FORGED teaser for every 1,000 goodreads adds. Go forth and add it to your shelves.

5K ??
Hot diggity!

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Forged by Erin Bowman
Book Three of the Taken series
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: April 14, 2015
Rating: 3 stars
Source: ARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Gray Weathersby and his group of rebels must make their final stand in the epic conclusion to the Taken trilogy, which New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu called "an action-packed thrill ride from beginning to end."

The Order is building an unstoppable army
Jodi Meadows
I really love this series.
Even going in without a reread or any idea wtf was going on, I was able to slip right back into the story and get so invested in these characters.

This installment definitely starts with a bang and doesn't let go until the very end. There were so many twists and a couple of scenes where I actually gasped out loud because I couldn't believe it was happening. There are a few sweet swoons, but mostly it's action and snark.

All in all, an excellent ending to the series.

Huge thanks to Kristen at My
Natasha (books_n_dreams)
So being honest when I went into reading this book, I kind of forgot a few small minor details, but as soon as I got through the first two chapters all my memories of the other books came flooding back and wow, I was not expecting this book to have such an intense emotional sense throughout the entire book. It was an amazing way to end this trilogy I was so happy with the direction Erin took things in this book. Gosh there are so many things I want to talk about! Forged gave you everything you n ...more
Jennifer Vandehey
A few weeks ago, my best friend won an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) of Forged, the third and final book in the Taken trilogy by Erin Bowman. I will readily admit that this book was my most anticipated release for 2015, so I was beyond excited when she received it. I anxiously waited for her to finish it (which only took her a day!) and then I tore it out of her hands for my turn. I was hoping for a conclusion to this trilogy that would be as exciting, bittersweet, heartbreaking, and uplifting as t ...more
Jan 15, 2015 Erin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: readers of YA, Hunger Games fans, Harry Potter fans, fans of adventure stories
Shelves: favorites
One thing I love about literature is its diversity, and the ability for every reader to find "that book" which stamps itself on them and leaves a mark of some emotion. If as readers we are lucky, we find multiple books which leave an impression. For me, the Taken Trilogy found a home. This is the first series with a male protagonist which I have loved since reading Harry Potter (I seem to be picky with my male main characters).
I was anxious to read the final installment after being torn to pie
Apr 30, 2015 Taissa marked it as to-read
I need to get my hands on this book!
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Dystopian
*Rating* 3.0

*My Thoughts*
Forged is the final installment in the Taken trilogy by author Erin Bowman. It has been two months since the events of Frozen. Two months since Gray Weathersby and his surviving rebels (Adam, Blaine, Bree, & Sammy) met up with the Ex-pats hoping they would find a way to help them defeat the Franconian Order who has been creating Forgeries at an alarming rate. Two of the forgeries were of Gray and his brother Blaine. Needl
This final book in the Taken trilogy focuses on Gray Weathersby’s increased efforts to help his band of rebels overthrow the Franconian Order that rules the country.

Gray realizes that the Order purposely publicized AmWest as their enemy because the truth is that they too are unhappy with the Order and would likely become Expat allies if the two sides ever met--which happens just before this book starts.

With new allies, the rebels are hopeful for ending Frank’s rule, however, danger surrounds t
Leen Kateeb
3.5 stars This book felt fairly similar to all the others and I found Gray to be annoying, however it was action packed and I liked the pacing
Cameron Cassidy
WHAT IS THIS HORRID WORLD. This book was literally Game of Thrones. SO MANY PEOPLE DIE! Erin does not refrain from deaths in this series. I was sobbing with terror and mortification. This book was Allegiant 2.0 except it wasn't slow or boring or confusing but because... IM SO EMOTIONAL DONT JUDGE ME. I just cant. This was so quick and action-packed and thrilling but also extremely sad. Do take into consideration before starting this series: DONT GET ATTACHED TO THE CHARACTERS BECUASE THIS BOOK W ...more
Julie Eshbaugh
Apr 14, 2015 Julie Eshbaugh marked it as to-read
Shelves: publishingcrawl
The Order must be stopped and to take it down, Gray is ready to risk everything. Gray and the group of rebels are ready to bring down Frank and the Order. To do that, they have to find a way to stop the forgeries, but it may already be too late. Frank has found a way to perfect making forgeries from forgeries and stopping them may be impossible. But, Gray is ready to take the chance.

The rebels have joined forces with the Expats and when Clipper and the forged Harvey find something buried in the
Ann z
Jul 14, 2014 Ann z rated it 5 of 5 stars
I'm gonna pay for this book like for full trilogy (no polish edition) but it will be worth it ! :3 I can't wait! Erin is definitly one of my favourite writers!

And that cover is totally amazing GODDDD.
Jul 04, 2014 Melanie marked it as to-read
You're kidding, right?

I'm dead. I'm so, so dead!!

But oh my gawd that cover....

love love love love

sniff sniffff... i want it now! Give it to me nooooow! *can't stop sobbing*
Forged is the last book in the Taken trilogy and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed reading it as much as the previous books, probably even more. It's a fast-paced, action-packed novel that brings a great conclusion to Gray and his friends' story. It's also filled with suspense, romance, and revelations that will shock you. I guess the only thing that made me sad and heartbroken about this book is the character deaths. Sadly, some of the characters that I was rooting to survive didn't make it to t ...more
Kaitlin (Next Page Please!)
Ahhhhhh Forged! Where do I even begin? This book was great. It had great action, great characters, a great way to end off the trilogy, and brought back so much nostalgia. I loved it and already miss this trilogy. Seriously, I was so sad to get to the last 30 pages. It's just, I'm not ready to leave yet. Believe it or not, I almost resorted to fan fiction. So with that, if you want a great dystopian trilogy to marathon, definitely pick this one up.

Since this book is a sequel, I recognized a major
Katy Upperman
I've been bad about keeping up with trilogies and series lately. I've started so many over the last few years, but most have fallen off my radar -- even those whose first books I truly enjoyed. The Taken trilogy is one that's held my interest since its first book released in 2013, though, and that's because of its characters. Don't get me wrong -- the world-building is fantastic, the plot is unique, and the pacing is swift, but it's Gray, Bree, Clipper, Emma, Sammy, and Blaine who've kept me com ...more
Lanell Horton
Great ending to this series, but I don't think I will get over those heartbreaks that happened.
Skye Price
Love when I start a series that already has all the books released! These books definitely got better as the series went on and it was a really want to know what happens next kind of read.
Tiffany Rain
Incredebly unbelievbly exelent. Bravo!
Brianna and Angelina
This review was originally posted on Otakutwins Reviews
I had high hopes for Forged. I LOVED the second book to the Taken trilogy and so I wanted the third book to be just as good...
The Good:

The ending fit the book perfectly, there wasn't anything I'd really change. It had me almost in tears, that's how great I thought the ending was.
There were some great action scenes, one was kind of graphic 0.0 but it made the bad guys seem a lot badder!

The Bad:

There were times when I felt like the
Janelle Dazzlepants
I received this book as an ARC copy after winning it in a GoodReads first reads giveaway. I was excited to finally read the third installment of "Taken", and to see how the story ends. "Forged" picks up exactly where "Frozen" left off. Gray and his team are working with the rebels to put an end to the Order. The storyline is filled with tons of action, friendship, betrayals, enemies, death, along with many twists along the way. All-in-all, "Forged" was a great ending to the series.
Very good. I'm glad I decided to stick through to the end of the series (since I didn't like book 2 very much, but I liked this one a lot better). It felt like non-stop action from beginning to end, but it wasn't really too fast-paced, if that makes sense. Bree has become one of my favorite female characters (I like her much more than Gray, truth be told, although he didn't turn out so bad in the end). I'm satisfied with the end to this trilogy, which is really what matters.
Crazy for Young A...: Forged by Erin Bowman → Start Date: May 11, 2015 12 22 May 18, 2015 08:48AM
  • Redemption (MILA 2.0, #3)
  • Unchanged (Unremembered, #3)
  • Public Enemies (Immortal Game, #2)
  • Crash (The Game, #3)
  • Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3)
  • Abandon (Possession, #3)
  • Catalyst (Control, #2)
  • Broken Crowns (The Internment Chronicles, #3)
  • Quake (Pulse, #3)
  • Jubilee Manor (Landry Park, #2)
  • Polaris (Avalon, #2)
  • Etherworld (Elusion, #2)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)
  • Ungodly (Goddess War, #3)
  • Idols (Icons, #2)
  • Divided (Dualed, #2)
  • The Eternity Key (Into the Dark, #2)
Erin Bowman used to tell stories visually as a web designer. Now a full-time writer, she relies solely on words. She lives in New Hampshire with her family and when not writing she can often be found hiking, commenting on good typography, and obsessing over all things Harry Potter.

Erin is represented by Sara Crowe of Harvey Klinger. She is the author of TAKEN, FROZEN, and FORGED (4/14/15) from Har
More about Erin Bowman...

Taken (3 books)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Frozen (Taken, #2)

“Truth is, if someone doesn't see you before sex, they definitely don't see you any more after.” 1 likes