Start by marking “Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)

Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint #4)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  210 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Warning: Erica Chilson is revising/rewriting/restructuring/editing/formatting the Mistress & Master of Restraint Series in its entirety for release into Print. A few titles will receive updated covers, as well as a more descriptive synopsis. The FINAL editions will vary from those currently in release.
If you are a new reader, and not one who enjoys rereading, then I s
Published July 13th 2012 by Erica Chilson (first published July 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dalton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dalton

Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
57th out of 687 books — 1,118 voters
My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise SinclairNobody's Perfect by Kallypso MastersBared to You by Sylvia DayReflected in You by Sylvia DayThe Men with the Golden Cuffs by Lexi Blake
Best BDSM Published in 2012
76th out of 180 books — 505 voters

More lists with this book...

♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
All aboard! This story is filled with one train wreck after another.

Seriously. Just get it over.

In this latest MMR, we finally learn about Dalton. I hated Dalton. He was a complete asshole and I'm sure he's the fucking mole.

I would happily

Then I read from his side of the story. Then reading through this book, it makes the reader question. When the big reveal occurs. It's a big kick to the balls.

His Master made him do what?

What kind of Master is this? A FUCKING BAD ONE! Good Lord have mercy I
Kent
Jul 21, 2014 Kent rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Donna J
If you thought it couldn't get any more bizarre and fucked up than it is in the Zeitler family just wait until you get to meet Dalton's loving parents. Dalton's loving mother takes bizarre and fucked up to new levels. I thought I was done with this series because I have a problem with the Master hierarchy and the way the masters at the top abuse their power, but my friend Donna J convinced me to keep going and holy shit am I glad I kept going. Once I got started in this book I couldn't put it do ...more
Christina
well what can I say?! Hot! hot! Once again another completely captivating awesome book in this series! I loved this one. I loved Dalton...his story was so sad yet he became a very strong character. I love how these books always amaze me and I am in shock most of the time. I love how there is always a shocker at the end of the book and the next one continues where it left off. I feel sad that this is the last one released so far. These characters feel like my family and friends...and that I am ha ...more
Cassie
We get a glimpse and little snippets of Dalton in the other books, but we finally get to know who the REAL Dalton is and his story. You will be pleasantly surprised and pleased. Dalton takes you on a roller coaster of emotion's and you will maybe find your self like I did, following his emotions throughout your reading. I was sucked in the minute I started reading, wanting to know what was really going on. I found myself cringing while getting glimpse in his past, and laughing out loud while fol ...more
Sarina Asheford
Amazing continuation of the Master and Mistress of Restrain series. I was lucky enough to be a beta reader and as usual she just blew me away! Ms. Chilson gets to the deep down, nitty gritty part of a person and rips it out into the light.

This story was more than a little bit dark and explored areas that most of us probably don't think of when it comes to BDSM, but the humanity and the feelings behind each action saves it from being dark and twisted just for shock value.
Kris
Jul 06, 2012 Kris rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
Dalton was fantastic! dark & disturbing but captivating!! Emotions ran the gamut on this one from disgusted, sad & depressed to erotic and triumphant. a must read! Chilson has set up Daltons dark world for us excellently, i was knee deep into this book & couldn't put it down till the end.

Lee Anne - OMG! Spring is Finally Here!

Please make sure the bar is secured securely across your lap as we’re going on a bumpy roller coaster ride! You will be up, you will be down, you will cry, you will be pissed and most of all you will fall in love with Dalton!

Erica Chilson continues to weave a story that is so dark and twisted it’s wonder anyone could survive, must less turn out remotely normal. And when I say remotely normal, I mean not serial killer! These stories are so dark, twisted, and full of OMG! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPE
Donna J
OMG what a trip that was!! I loved this story and hung on to every word. There is no way you can skim read any of the books in this series they are so complex, dark and beautifully f'd up.

My heart broke for Dalton and what the poor man had been through! I was so happy he finally found love I even found myself reading the MM scenes, something I am not normally a fan of!!

Then the 'mole' was finally revealed....nope didn't see that coming. The way the author wrote that in was pure genius, IMO!

NB: T
ItsyBitsy
Not a stand alone. Dalton has a twisted story. He and Pretty Boy are one hot freakin couple.
Panty drencher if you're into M/M!!
Dalton's been messed up and tortured by his family but he's still a fighter - and he's beautiful!
With Dalton, you also get a lot of Pretty Boy!! Win-win!! I am loving the M & M of Restraint Series and Erica Chilson is a great storyteller. Ready for the next installment.
Amber Detjens
I LOVED this book! I didn't know how I would feel about some scenes in it, But I had no problem with them at all. I can't wait for the next book to come out!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend all these books by Erica Chilson, She is a great up and coming author!
Bec
I really didn't think I'd like this I was thinking why would I want to read about Dalton? he's an asshat. Was I ever wrong!
Mary Mooney
WOW, what else can I say. This one was more emotional for me than the first three. I wanted to beat the crap out of Olivia and Tony (Dalton's mother and father) for using Dalton as a pawn in their game of life that was controlled by Pierre (Dalton's grandfather). All the while Dalton was trying to help his mother figure out who was feeding information to Adelaide to write her books. He is being used, abused, whore out and not given the love he deserved. He has to act as an asshole and try to get ...more
Shauntise
aww my poor Dalton. When mentioned in the other books I knew he wasn't he complete ass and I knew there was more to his story. completly surprised! I cringed when he over stepped his bounds with Monica and insulted Kat. I had to keep reminding myself that it would get better for Dalton, that he would get his revenge from the blood sucking vampire and he and Isty Bitsy would be free. (view spoiler) ...more
S.M. Harshell
OMG can I just say when I saw this was the next book in the series I was disappointed, after reading the last 3 I didn’t want to read about such an ass. I was wondering how Erica was going to make a whole book on his character. But I seriously LOVED it. I was hooked from the first chapter. Dalton is such an ass to to get into his head and see all the pain and shame he is holding within, the darkness from his father, the strictness from his Master. I loved getting to see how Ezra/Cortez/Kat and D ...more
Candice
I can not get enough of this series. This is the 4th installment and in my eyes they just keep getting better.

To be honest, I was skeptical of Dalton's book. I hated him in the previous books. HATED HIM! Then, I found the real Dalton and now I love him. Emo Dalton, that's for sure. Wow. My heart was breaking for him while reading. I cringed while reading some of the stuff that he's gone through. Made me sick to my stomach.

Don't get me wrong while this book was deep, dark, and heavy it was stil
Christy
Erica has out paced her 1st books very quickly. I found an author who is not scared to embraces her characters. no matter their sexual kink. And she hinds her villains in plain site,I love that. Dalton takes you on a path that is in many ways more painful that dear Katya. From Dexter book I wanted to HATE him. I now walk away from this book proud of him, and had to wipe tears from eyes for the sins that were committed to him. Dalton is not what I expected in the least and I love loved this book. ...more
Deborah
Of the four books released so far, Dalton is not my favorite in terms of storyline, but he might very well be one of my favorite characters. Dalton's life, from birth, is full of conflict and it seems like he's never had a chance to step back, refocus, and gain control of his life on his own. His mother, "father," and fellow masters all have such a strong influence - and he's certainly under a ton of pressure. I can't wait to see how Dalton's character weaves into the ongoing pieces!
Trish
This series really gets the juices flowing. I love all the characters they all add so much to each book. I would say this series is a definite read. It did take me a bit to get into Daltons book but once I did I couldn't put it down.
Shelby
Daltons story is one of sadness, deceit, and ultimately love.
So many twists and turns, my head is spinning.
This story brings SO many facts to light and makes me excited to see what happens.
I can't say I've really gotten into m/m...but this book has totally piqued my interest.
The romance is so damn sweet and innocent (and HOT). I just need to know where this goes.
Sisi
The continuing story in this saga now about Dalton, I must say I was a little disappointed in. I personally found the story just didn't flow as smoothly as the other 3 books and I found myself having difficulty getting into the lead character Dalton and his underlying story all linked to Restraint. But I enjoyed the 3 previous books so forced myself to finish.
Lita Thomas
This book was really a great read. The entire series is a really good read. The story of Dalton was really interesting and the journey of him finding his voice was enjoyable. The whole mole story was well done and the story is still nor over
Pam
This was excellent, after a mediocre book on Dexter...it would have been 5 stars, but the ending felt rushed, I had to read it rwice to be sure I understood what happened....and the ending left you hanging, so now have to wait...
Rebecca
Wow...this book took all my theories and notions from the first three books and totally turned them on around! I can't wait to start Queen's books! This series is so well written and unique!
Denise
Wow! Who knew this would happen! This entire series is intriguing. It keeps me coming back for more!
Sandy
Poor Dalton .. and that bitch of his mother....
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Cava
Cava is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2014
Jenifer Simmons
Jenifer Simmons marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword #3)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)
  • Trained for Seduction (Spy Games, #1)
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • The Dom of My Dreams
  • The Taming of Red Riding (A BDSM Fairy Tale)
  • The Forbidden Room (The Forbidden Room, #1)
  • Truth (Finding Anna, #3)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
  • Safeword (Power Exchange, #2)
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Choices (Golden Collar, #1)
  • FrankenDom
Erica Chilson spends most of her time inside her own imagination, whether awake or asleep. Her love of reading and writing for her book review blog, Wicked Reads, inspired her to begin writing again. Not one that enjoys the norm, her favorite things to read, write, and dream about are on the edge, claws and fangs, and wickedly entertaining things...

I absolutely love books, whether reading, writing
More about Erica Chilson...
Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint #1) Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2) Good Girl (Blended, #1) Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3) King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)

“Cassie,” I growl at the young brunette. “How’s the sobriety?”
Alex brought the submissive to us. She’s an addict that he councils at Transcend. I don’t want to be mean to her right now, especially since my best friend brought her here, but I’m furious and she’s an outlet. She can’t strike back.
“Ninety days sober,” she says with pride.
“That’s awesome,” I say enthusiastically and smile at her. “I love how we have to give fuck ups a medal when they behave. I would think it should go to those who never fuck up. What’s the incentive to behave if all you have to do is get shit-faced and steal shit for years and then ninety days on the straight-and-narrow we have to pat you on the back for being a good girl,” I say in a saccharine voice.
She gazes at me with huge, glassy brown eyes. I can see the tears forming. Cassie worries her full bottom lip between her teeth and tries not to blink.
“But hey, what do I know. It just seems like the system is flawed. The good little boys and girls just don’t get the recognition that a crack-whore thief gets,” I shrug.
Cassie blinks and the surface of her tears breaks and they finally slide down her cheeks in shame.
“But go you!” I shout sarcastically. I give her a thumbs up and walk down the hall.
“Cold… that was just cold, dude,” Alex chuckles at me.
That was so bad that I have to laugh or I’d puke. I shake my head as my belly contracts from laughter.
“Score on my newest asshattery?” I ask my partner in crime. If I didn’t have him I’d scream. I’ll owe Master Marcus forever. He stripped me bare until Font was naked in the impact room at Brownstone I trained in. Alex walked in and shook my hand- instant best friend.
“Ah…” He taps his chin in thought and the bastard tucks his black hair behind his ear. I growl at him because he did it on purpose. He knows how much I miss the feel of my hair swinging at my jawline.
Alex arches a perfect brow above his aqua eye and smirks. He runs his hands through his hair and groans in pleasure.
“8.5. It was a decent attempt, but you pulled your hit. You’re too soft. I bet you were scared you’d make her relapse.”
“Yeah,” I say bashfully.
“Not happening, bud. I’m just that fucking good. I better go do some damage control. Don’t hurt any more subs. Pick on the big bastards. They may bite back, but their egos are delicate.”
1 likes