Start by marking “Fighting For Her Soul” as Want to Read:
Fighting For Her Soul

Fighting For Her Soul

3.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  28 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Claire Jasper’s ordinary life suddenly becomes an extraordinary adventure. She’s being stalked by something mysterious and she can’t figure out what it is and the police are no help. Things are getting so intense and Claire knows she must look for a solution of a different sort. That’s where Victor Landeaux comes in.

Victor is a bounty hunter of the Undead. He takes on the
Published June 10th 2012 by Karina Cole

To ask other readers questions about Fighting For Her Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting For Her Soul

Mistik Ink
PNR. DNF (did not finish). Read to 40%

I like the cover of this read. It has a mystical feature, almost elemental. Great choice.
The world building was ok IMO. There is a lot of dialoge that wasn't necessary and could have been explained better. At 40% I don't know what was going on and I didn't care anymore. The suspense wasn't killing me; it killed the read. I think it has potential though but it didn't work for me.
Our heroine is a solid female character; just a regular proper girl who is h
Isabelle
I've rated 2.5 stars. It was an ok book.

Claire is a very proper lady that has never done anything wild in her life, but for 6 months she has been followed by strange fogs. Tired and scared Claire decides to look for a bouty hunter of the unknown. After another attack she moves in with Victor and together they go after the unknown to save Claire's life.

The idea of story is promising. The characters connection seemed forced to me. While the female character was a good heroine, the male character w
Melissa
Aug 19, 2012 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
July Review: I forgot to let Karina know that I was about to read her book. She did previously ask me to do so so that she could send me the re-edited copy.

Anyway, I totally enjoyed reading it. The dialogue between Claire and Victor is hilarious. Its very fast paced and also the fastest I have ever read a novel (or it was possibly really short). Regardless I still enjoyed it overall.

I look forward to the next book :D

August Review
Edit: Okay I have read the revised edition. I honestly didnt notic
Nancy Fornataro
Jun 30, 2012 Nancy Fornataro rated it really liked it
I gave this a four and a half stars (but I was limited to four!). Although on Twitter I tried to contact Karina twice to e-mail me about a few minor wording details and received no response. Perhaps she could add her e-mail to web page? At any rate, this was a past paced book, one I enjoyed. Of course, we always know the hero and heroine will get together, but it's just a question of how, and she does it well! Hopefully she'll write another!
* Booksessed * Bec
Book provided by author.

I really enjoyed the plot and characters...although I did have an issue with the actual writing. It didn't seem to flow for me, Victor and Claire's conversations seem forced. There was a lot of unnecessary punctuation and it changed characters abruptly with no warning too. But I think with more information/ descriptions..... more bulk that it would be a brilliant read.
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Cheryl Sacripanti
Cheryl Sacripanti rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Michelle Boyea
Michelle Boyea marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Gail
Gail added it
Jan 15, 2016
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Joanna
Joanna rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Brianna Olesh
Brianna Olesh marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Annett
Annett rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
Krissy
Krissy added it
Oct 05, 2015
Alisia
Alisia marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Chris Roeszler
Chris Roeszler marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Shontelle Forte
Shontelle Forte marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Sarah rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2014
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Sinovia
Sinovia rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Marion Chavez
Marion Chavez marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Lucinda
Lucinda marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Margie Consorte
Margie Consorte marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014