Start by marking “Alien Agenda: Why they came, Why they stayed” as Want to Read:
Alien Agenda:  Why they came, Why they stayed

Alien Agenda: Why they came, Why they stayed

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Narrated by a rogue keeper of government secrets, this fact-based thriller begins with the death of America's first Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal and posits he did not commit suicide but was killed for what he was about to reveal.

The story follows the trail of government research past the Manhattan Project and pulls that team of famous physicists to work on Project
Nook, 300 pages
Published January 4th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Alien Agenda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Agenda

Steve Peek
Jun 16, 2012 Steve Peek added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Most interesting take on UFO's in twenty years.

History, physics and genetics come together to create a believable, frightening story explaining why aliens came to Earth and how they engineered the most terrifying pandemic in human history. You already know about it. It is going to get worse. There is no cure.

In the tradition of Michener and Uris, historical events and real people blend into a fastpaced, compelling thriller that keeps you reading and leaves you wondering how much is actually
Aug 13, 2013 Katy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: conspiracy theorists, those interested in UFO, alien abductions, etc.
Recommended to Katy by: Steve Peek
Shelves: ebook, aa-read-review
Book Info: Genre: Sci-fi thriller/conspiracy theories relating to modern society
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: Those interested in conspiracy theories regarding UFOs, alien abductions, and modern proliferation of autism
Trigger Warnings: conspiracy, kidnapping

My Thoughts: This is a really crazy book. Is it real or is it fiction? The author declares, “It is fiction!” but so many real events and factual experiences are included in this, that's it's difficult to be certain. I was editing the v
good. well-written, innovative use of the rumors and facts. some of the politics, patriotism, etc. are awful, but they are mercifully rare. it's a good narrative synthesis of one interpretation of the facts. or... is this the truth? good. good.
Holy cow is this book excellent! Exciting suspenseful story so well written; you don't have to be a fan of UFO or Roswell yarns to enjoy this book; this author's writing is so good, he's light years beyond the yarn category! Looking forward to more from Mr. Peek.
Judith Haas
It's ok

it lasts for a long time I talk my time read it I always read it before I go to sleep
it is really soothing to read at night
maybe the author should make more good books

Jim Mcvean
I loved this book... There was so much in there that I hadn't read about previously....very thought provoking...

This is a very plausible tale/theory written as fiction with a dark and disturbing river of truth running through it.
I have read many books about ufo/aliens and whilst reading this one I felt an overwhelming need to try and contact the author with so many questions!
If you are tired of reading so many rewrites of Roswell or Area51, I suggest you give this gem a read...You won't regret i
Scott Harris
I'll give the author credit for coming up with a novel story. I really liked the premise of 40's technology shooting down a alien craft visiting earth from another dimension. The government compartmentalization was realistic as well. I did not really care for reading the entire book formatted using double spacing or the grammatical errors.
Ryan Rauber
Very interesting and enjoyable read on what could have possibly happened at Area 51, and how it has influenced the past 60 years. The author puts forward some incredible theories that I found fascinating. Recommend this to any sci-fi/conspiracy/x-files fan out there.
DANA BLANCO RICH MD marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Roger E. Mundinger
Roger E. Mundinger is currently reading it
Oct 14, 2015
Jessica Aaron
Jessica Aaron is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2015
James marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Rebecca A
Rebecca A is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2015
Girish Asotra
Girish Asotra marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

“By the time Eisenhower gave his famous Military-Industrial Complex speech, we knew alien experiments on sleeping victims were increasing annually.  Six months before Kennedy was assassinated, we knew the alien goal was to genetically alter the human race for their own purposes and that one of the side effects would be to increase the number of people born with autism by five hundred to a thousand times.” 0 likes