Alien Agenda:  Why they came, Why they stayed

Alien Agenda: Why they came, Why they stayed

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Narrated by a rogue keeper of government secrets, this fact-based thriller begins with the death of America's first Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal and posits he did not commit suicide but was killed for what he was about to reveal.

The story follows the trail of government research past the Manhattan Project and pulls that team of famous physicists to work on Project...more
Published January 4th 2012

Steve Peek
Jun 16, 2012 Steve Peek added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Most interesting take on UFO's in twenty years.

History, physics and genetics come together to create a believable, frightening story explaining why aliens came to Earth and how they engineered the most terrifying pandemic in human history. You already know about it. It is going to get worse. There is no cure.

In the tradition of Michener and Uris, historical events and real people blend into a fastpaced, compelling thriller that keeps you reading and leaves you wondering how much is actually...more
Katy
Aug 13, 2013 Katy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: conspiracy theorists, those interested in UFO, alien abductions, etc.
Recommended to Katy by: Steve Peek
Shelves: ebook, aa-read-review
Book Info: Genre: Sci-fi thriller/conspiracy theories relating to modern society
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: Those interested in conspiracy theories regarding UFOs, alien abductions, and modern proliferation of autism
Trigger Warnings: conspiracy, kidnapping

My Thoughts: This is a really crazy book. Is it real or is it fiction? The author declares, “It is fiction!” but so many real events and factual experiences are included in this, that's it's difficult to be certain. I was editing the v...more
Lynn
Holy cow is this book excellent! Exciting suspenseful story so well written; you don't have to be a fan of UFO or Roswell yarns to enjoy this book; this author's writing is so good, he's light years beyond the yarn category! Looking forward to more from Mr. Peek.
Jim Mcvean
I loved this book... There was so much in there that I hadn't read about previously....very thought provoking...

This is a very plausible tale/theory written as fiction with a dark and disturbing river of truth running through it.
I have read many books about ufo/aliens and whilst reading this one I felt an overwhelming need to try and contact the author with so many questions!
If you are tired of reading so many rewrites of Roswell or Area51, I suggest you give this gem a read...You won't regret i...more
Scott Harris
I'll give the author credit for coming up with a novel story. I really liked the premise of 40's technology shooting down a alien craft visiting earth from another dimension. The government compartmentalization was realistic as well. I did not really care for reading the entire book formatted using double spacing or the grammatical errors.
Ryan Rauber
Very interesting and enjoyable read on what could have possibly happened at Area 51, and how it has influenced the past 60 years. The author puts forward some incredible theories that I found fascinating. Recommend this to any sci-fi/conspiracy/x-files fan out there.
Pilar
Pilar marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Earl Stuart
Earl Stuart marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Sarah added it
Jul 26, 2013
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Long Claws Coyote Dreaming:  Find Yourself While You Sleep OTHERWORLD:  Historical Evidence of Parallel Universes The Sword of the Stone (Short Story) Game Inventors Handbook (Step-by-Step to Bring Your Game to Market)