Start by marking “Why Are Turtles So Crazy Awesome?” as Want to Read:
Why Are Turtles So Crazy Awesome?

Why Are Turtles So Crazy Awesome?

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Did you know that turtles have been around since the time of dinosaurs? Or that pictures of turtles have been found on ancient cave walls? Have you ever seen a turtle that protects itself by being so stinky that other animals don't try to eat it? What about the turtle that uses a flap in its mouth as a fishing lure?

Find out about these turtles and more in WHY ARE TURTLES S
Published April 6th 2012 by Turtle House Press

To ask other readers questions about Why Are Turtles So Crazy Awesome?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Are Turtles So Crazy Awesome?

Velvet
I HIGHLY recommend reading this book using a computer instead of an early model, black & white Kindle, because the pictures of the turtles are particularly stunning in color. Mary & Stewart Hill have created a wonderful introductory guide to turtles, suitable for all ages, including the VERY young.
Renee
Loved reading this with my son

Loved reading this with my son

my soon loves to look at the pictures while I read. he lives learning about the different turtles they are
Zeljka
Cute booklet for kids - it does not offer really a lot of information, but has lovely photographs quite good looking on the screen, and thus should be visually appealing and entertaining to small children.
Celeste
The only reason I bought this book is because I have a turtle. So saying that...this book was made for the very young but I think it was cute :)
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Opal Campbell
Opal Campbell marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Cathleen
Cathleen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Selene
Selene added it
Jan 08, 2015
Rubigrangea Cooper
Rubigrangea Cooper marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Momoffive
Momoffive marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Karol Weatherman
Karol Weatherman marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Leland LeCuyer
Leland LeCuyer marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Marti
Marti marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Geology of the Sierra Nevada J.K. Rowling Creepy Classics: hair-raising horror from the masters of the macabre Quarters Dollars