Start by marking “Learning Trust” as Want to Read:
Learning Trust

Learning Trust

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Waking from a tragic shooting, Becca realizes that her gift is gone - she's no longer psychic. Retreating to heal both physically and emotionally, Becca meets Mitch, a good old boy with a protective streak.

Learning to get to know someone without her special insights is different but she's still drawn to Mitch. And he seems to return the favor.

Then a monster that she had he
ebook, 1st, 180 pages
Published June 17th 2012 by Rebel Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Learning Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learning Trust

Lilly Gayle
After psychic police consultant Becca Brandywine is shot, she wakes up in the hospital to discover she no longer has her gift. So, she retreats to a lake house in rural NC to heal--and meets handsome auto mechanic Mitch.But Mitch is more than he seems and Becca is more attracted than she wants to be. Without her gift to guide her, can she trust him?

Mitch knows Becca is hiding a secret, but he thinks it's the fact that her father is rich. Super rich. He has no idea she used to have amazing psychi
Linda
Becca Brandywine was shot in a sting when the lead detective thought to embarrass her. She was a police consultant with secret psychic abilities known only to her and her friend in the district attorneys office. She had led Suzanne to Francis Wannamaker a seriously deranged little man who ate the brains of those he killed with a sterling silver spoon to obtain their knowledge! Then some how he escaped the mental institution , learned of her identity, and headed to South Carolina from New York to ...more
Mendy
Wonderful main character who has issues to deal with before even being aware of a killer after her. I also thought her problems were very interesting and the way she was written it really made you feel for her. Have to admit that as crazy as the killer was I did enjoy his character a good bit. He had a unique personality and take on everything.
Tali_KL
Brill storyline. Gripping in places. Great characters who pulled you in and made you care!! :)
Johnnyboy
Great villain!
Mallory Ann
Mallory Ann marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Merita
Merita marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Elena Dillon
Elena Dillon marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Andris Bear
Andris Bear marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Rebecca Booth
Rebecca Booth marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Coby Whitmore
Coby Whitmore marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Johnnyboy
Johnnyboy marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2012
Donna
Oct 22, 2014 Donna added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I’d love to say I’m able to write full time. Unfortunately I have a real life that demands attention worse than my kids when they were toddlers. Fortunately, I love my day job too, as executive assistant to a vice chancellor at my alma mater – little did they know they’d never get rid of me.

Ever since I learned to read—from Superman Comics, Dick, Jane and Sally held no appeal—I've wanted to write.
More about Donna Steele...
Wraith's  Heart Rth Rising Dance Partner Homecoming Welcome Home