Start by marking “Hells Angel (No Angel, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hells Angel (No Angel, #1)

Hells Angel (No Angel #1)

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Let's see how you like them after a few hundred years, her father The Accuser had said as he cast Kellah Slater from her home, into a land of unemployment, mortgages and a declining stock market… welcome to Earth.

To survive Kellah does what she does best, steal, lie and cheat. So, when she forces a human male in an alley to part with his wallet, she thinks no more about i
Published June 16th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Hells Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hells Angel

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareThe Golden Lily by Richelle MeadLover Reborn by J.R. WardRapture by Lauren KateBiting Cold by Chloe Neill
Paranormal Books for 2012!
311th out of 420 books — 1,373 voters
Alien Species Intervention by J.K. AccinniVampire Princess Rising by Jami BrumfieldTagged by Joseph M. ChironCoast to Coast Paranormal Investigation by Carolyn  BennettThe Witches of Snyder Farms by Lenora Henson
Paranormal Picks
87th out of 233 books — 276 voters

More lists with this book...

Ella Medler
Jun 22, 2012 Ella Medler rated it it was amazing
Hells Angel is a gritty paranormal story which flips the notion of Earth and Hell and makes you look at it in a new light. Earth may be your idea of Heaven, but it’s not everyone else’s, too.
Kim Faulks forces us to see Earth from the point of view of a demon from Hell. To Kellah Slater, Earth is Hell and Hell is home – sweet, missed and adored. I have to say, I’ve never thought of looking at Earth from that direction, my mind clouded by angels and rose tints, but I relished, I craved more of thi
Phoenix
Jun 26, 2012 Phoenix rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blogged-review
When I think Kim Faulks, I think of dark, gritty writing of the paranormal, and Hells Angel did not disappoint. I was quickly drawn in by an intricate plot, dark scenes lit with flickering fluro signs and strong characters eager for their own salvation.
Kellah, a demon, is a badass chick, eager to get back to Hell, to her home. Detective Hunter has lost almost everything and is determined to make what seems to be a last stand by taking down Kellah for the criminal scum she is, without realising
K.R. Wilburn
Jun 24, 2012 K.R. Wilburn rated it really liked it
I rated this ebook 4 stars instead of 5 mainly because of formatting issues. There were several places with six or seven blank pages that had to be scrolled through, and minor typos that with a good editor could be avoided. (For example, taking the lords name in vein should be in vain).

The story itself though was phenomenal. It was gritty and dark without being overwhelmingly so. You find yourself drawn into the story quickly and rooting for Kellah and Hunter both, despite their being at cross p
Amanda
Jul 30, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
What a thoroughly fun read! I know we all like our MCs to be ass kicking she devils but in this book, she actually IS ... well an ass-kicking demon anyway! She rips bad guys in half and dreams of chewing off people's faces and I loved her to bits. Lots of angst and bad guys getting torn up all make for a fun read. I seriously could not put it down (as my eyes are hanging out of my head from weariness can attest to!) and I stayed up late last night to finish it all off in one day. So glad to have ...more
Tiffany
Jan 30, 2014 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved it!!!i want #2 right now!!!
Rayven
Sep 01, 2012 Rayven rated it it was amazing
We are all familiar with the saying “Never judge a book by its cover”, well the it was the cover of this book that drew me in. It just screamed “Come read me” and I was not disappointed in the slightest. "Hells Angel" by Kim Faulks is a dark, twisted and gritty read and would fit the bill for any horror or dark paranormal fan.
The author’s dark and graphic writing grabs you from the very first page as you are introduced to Kellah who is a perfect blend of twisted evil, hate, anger and humanity.
Yvonne Nicolas
Sep 22, 2012 Yvonne Nicolas rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It was beautifully dark and had a nice urban twist to it. Kellah Slater was my kinda demon, ruthless and devious in her nature. She was kicked out of hell by her father Satan and bounded on earth with humans, who were for the most part oblivious of her kind.
Poor Detective Hunter is a man that has been scarred. He lost his family at the hands of a malicious demon who has a thirst for death and human despair.
After suffering his family’s sudden departure from this world
Luke West
Jan 01, 2013 Luke West rated it it was amazing
Kim Faulks has a fantastic, unique way of building a fast moving paranormal/romance/thriller story that you simply cannot put down.

From the moment you begin the book, you instantly fall in-love with the main character Kellah, and form a hatred for the world she is forced to stay in. The strong hatred Kim has built between Hunter and Kellah is formed around a complete misunderstanding that drives the reader deeper into the characters emotions and personal journeys.

This book is truly not like an
Stephanie  White
Aug 27, 2012 Stephanie White rated it it was amazing
Kim Faulks sure does have a way with the dark and depraved!! Well done! This book is told fron the unique perspective of a demon named Kellah. The author gives us a crazy dark ride through Kellah's punishment that puts her living with the very beings she despises. The characters are very well formed and she puts you right into the center of Kellah's world, vividly detailing her discust for humankind and for Detective Hunter.I won't give away too much, since I myself HATE spoilers on reviews. BUT ...more
Fangs for the Fantasy
Jul 25, 2012 Fangs for the Fantasy rated it it was ok
Coming in at only 129 pages, it would be fair to say that Hells Angel is more of a novella, than it is a novel. The story is essentially about the coming together of Kellah Slater and Detective Hunter, which makes more of a dark romance than a straight up urban fantasy. Kellah is a demon who has been cast out of hell and as punishment is forced to exist on earth. Kellah sees hell as home and so little things like the fact that it is always cold on earth in comparison to hell irks her continually ...more
Autumn
Jan 01, 2013 Autumn rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

Wow! I was in heaven or shall I say in hell with this book from the beginning. I found myself getting a bit frustrated when someone in the house needed something as I just wanted to sit and read without being disturbed. I would say the only problem I had with this book is the fact that I did not quite understand what caused Kellah to be put on Earth by her father. But that did not defer me from giving it 5 stars. The story line was we
Claire Taylor
Aug 23, 2012 Claire Taylor rated it it was amazing
I was given this book on a read to review basis by the author.

Hells Angel is an Urban Fantasy series that follows the story of Kellah, a demon forced to live on Earth amongst the humans that she despises and the animals that she loves.

To survive the years of torment, Kellah steals, lies and cheats to survive and thinks nothing of it when she forces Detective Darrion Hunter to part with his wallet in an alley, unfortunately for Kellah, he doesn't forget and is still chasing her down years later.

T
Scott Ryan
Aug 24, 2015 Scott Ryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, this turned out differently than I expected; Wifey and I (and Kellah) do share something in common-(very minor spoiler) we prefer the company of animals (pets) to humans, at least sometimes. I had more sympathy for Kellah after I realized this.
A fair amount of action, sometimes a bit bloody, certainly a few mysteries.
I am eager to read the next one. Thanks, Kim Faulks!
Lauren
Aug 25, 2012 Lauren rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author. I can not wait for the next book in the series. Two people who have been through such hell in their lives come together to find their true love. The fact that while Kellah is a demon and could still show love and compassion made this book! Looking forward to seeing how the series continues!!
Amy Dark Night Reads
Dec 06, 2012 Amy Dark Night Reads rated it really liked it
www.the-book-diaries.blogspot.com

This is going to be short and sweet and straight to the point. I really liked this book. It was dark and edgy and exciting all at the same time. Not to mention the cover is awesome! This is one I would recommend.
Nikki Craig
Aug 26, 2012 Nikki Craig rated it it was amazing
A unique journey through the dark backward from the flipside's perspective...
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Patricia Guy
Patricia Guy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Cheekylala_kindle
Cheekylala_kindle marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Trinyti
Trinyti marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Daniel Cuddy
Daniel Cuddy marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Kele
Kele marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I have been an avid reader for longer than I can remember, desiring the darker, edgier works of Bram Stoker, Stephen King, Dean Koontz. I first started writing in High School giving that away when my first attempt was nothing more than dribble. I wish now that I kept at it, pursued it with a hunger that I currently possess.

Writing is my passion, it is what fuels the fires inside of me and it is a
More about Kim Faulks...