3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  55 reviews
Lusted in Las Vegas picks up where Marooned in Miami leaves off while Stephanie and Jason’s sexy tryst continues in Sin City! Their chemistry is undeniable and their lust just may take a turn toward love when they return to each other’s arms. However, all's not perfect in paradise when Jason’s ex comes to town and wants what she believes is rightfully hers.

Jason’s not the...more
Published July 2nd 2012 by Bradley Publishing (first published January 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Lusted in Las Vegas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lusted in Las Vegas

Anna (Bobs Her Hair)
Apr 12, 2012 Anna (Bobs Her Hair) rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mini Contemporary Erotic Romance
Recommended to Anna (Bobs Her Hair) by: Taryn's review
This is a wee bitty novella about recently divorced woman and a rich, successful businessman burned by a girlfriend who used him for his money. Sparks fly and they have a hot one-night stand. Then, they can't forget each other.

The ending is of the "to be continued" variety. I would like to have learned more about their characters but there's enough to keep me interested in their next story. As mentioned this is a very very very short novella (about 30-40 minutes), more like a "quickie" *cough*...more
Taryn at My Secret Romance
This review was posted at My Secret Romance

Stephanie Thomas is a Pharmaceutical Rep in Miami on a business trip. She just went through an emotionally draining divorce. For her, this business trip is more about relaxation than business. A normally feared and unwanted hurricane decides to hit the city while she is in Miami. The hurricane traps her in an elevator with the very handsome and very wealthy builder, Jason Royce. Her friends have been telling her to she needs to let loose and h...more
Ronda  Tutt
Sexually Captivating & Hot!

Wow, I am so happy right now because this was one book where the book cover fits the story to the tee and actually tells you how good the story is and doesn't lie. I won this book on Sandra Bunino's site in a blog hop and am so tickled I won it. The writing is smooth and fast paced leaving you wanting more in the end.

The story captivated me immediately because the introduction of both characters "Jason" and "Stephanie" baggage of being burned from past relationship...more
Evie
What's a girl to do when a drop-dead-gorgeous-tempting-as-sin-filthy-rich guy knocks on your door and throws at you things that up until now you've only barely imagined could happen to you? Yup, that's Jason Royce for you.

Jay is not ready to let go of Stephanie. Nuh-uh, not until he tastes some more of her. The one night in Miami wasn't enough. He's a very persuasive (persistent, is more like it) man, and talks her into joining him for a few days in Sin City. Yes, that's right...Las Vegas.

Step...more
Wendy
Sweet little read. Can't wait to continue this story in the next coming installment.
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

Brief Summary

Both Stephanie and Jason are in Miami on business. Jason is swearing off women after being burned by an ex in bed. Stephanie is all work! After a divorce leaving her feeling sexually inadequate, she isn't looking for a man. A power outage leads to sharing a room and so much more....

Thoughts

Stephanie unleashes during an evening of casual sex with a stranger. Jason who seems like he has women all over the place can't seem to forget this n...more
Leigh Savage

by Sandra Bunino

Lusted in Las Vegas picks up where Marooned in Miami left off while Stephanie and Jason’s sexy tryst continues in Sin City! Their chemistry is undeniable and their lust just may take a turn toward love when they return to each other’s arms. However, all is not perfect in paradise when Jason’s ex comes to town and wants what she believes is rightfully hers.

Jason’s not the only one with something to hide. Stephanie carries a secret of her own. Can she spend a ca...more
Rachel at theJeepDiva
I enjoyed this story as well as the first one. It picked up where the first book Marooned in Miami left off. The sex scenes were wonderfully written as well as the location in Vegas. This book is a must read and I give it 4.5 stars.

This story was a little longer than the first book in the series. I really enjoyed it. This time around Jason has an unexpected & unwelcome visitor. The story has blackmail, jail time, ex-girlfriends and much more in it. They are both keeping secrets from each oth...more
Reviewers for R.N.J
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

Davia's Review

Brief Summary

Thoughts

Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda
So, I received an email from Ms. Bunino asking if I wanted this book. Of course I said yes and I'm glad I did!

You have Stephanie, a 30 year old recently divorced hard worker who is in Miami for her job.

You have Jason, a 40 year old who got out of a relationship hard worker. His description is exactly the type I love to read. Won't tell ya...gotta read it for yourself.

They meet by the elevator, get stuck in the elevator then have one night of passion. He leaves her his card to make a decision if...more
MsRomanticReads

4.75 Stars.

Five weeks have passed since Jason and Stephanie's encounter in Marooned in Miami. Since then he has managed to talk her into spending five days and nights with him in Sin City. How could she refuse when their chemistry was still so palpable despite their time apart? Now that he has her on his home turf, he plans to seduce her and shower her with all the lavish attentions at his disposal – some of which include a beautiful dinner out, a little swim and sexy times in a secluded grotto,...more
MsRomanticReads

Jason Royce is successful, wealthy and good looking. Women flock to him, but they're more interested in his wealth and what he can offer them. After catching his now ex-wife with another man, he's all for casual, no-strings-attached sex. Getting stuck in the hotel elevator with a sexy stranger might make him rethink his decision.

Stephanie Thomas is in Miami on business, hoping to relax a little and escape from the stress of her recent divorce. A raging storm is the catalyst for a close encounter...more
Ollie
I have to say I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. I didn't know what to expect from the book based on the blurb in Goodreads but it far exceeded my expectations. This book was more then about two people who hook up during a storm but about two people willing to take a chance with each other despite previous heartaches in their life that has left them jaded about finding happiness in someone else's arms again.

Jason is one gorgeous hunk who is not only rich and successful but rea...more
Buffy Kennedy
I really enjoyed Marooned in Miami, and was so excited for the conclusion to Jason and Stephanie’s story. They had such chemistry in the first one, and for a novella, such depth of character. This continuation keeps up that same quality! We get even more insight into their fears, their desires, and of course we get more of their bold, insatiable lust for each other.

True to the beginning of their story, there was dual layered conflict here with Jason’s ex showing up and causing loads of trouble,...more
Buffy Kennedy
We start off with both parties at a hotel, where they promptly get stuck on an elevator when the power goes out. This gets them introduced and we play voyeur as they spend a single night together. That one night leaves a lasting impression on them both, but Jason and Stephanie certainly have a few obstacles to overcome if they want to explore the passion they’ve shared and experience more out of a relationship than what they’ve gotten in the past.

Having had only one night to worry about, they’ve...more
Sabrina Sol
Las Vegas is the perfect setting to this steamy sequel to "Marooned in Miami."

Why? Because Sin City is all about fantasy and this story is pretty much every adult woman's fantasy come true: A sexy, rich and KIND man plans a romantic weekend for you at HIS private Las Vegas resort, catering and pampering your every whim, while giving you the best sex of your life.

I mean, what's not to love?

I thoroughly enjoyed this book (review copy was provided by the author), not just because it provided a nic...more
Evie
Marooned in Miami wow'd me.

Jason Royce is anything any woman wants. He has the height, the built, the grace; he's got the looks, all right. As if that weren't enough, he's filthy rich. He's built a fortune off of Royce Homes, his own company.

Stephanie Thomas is a top notch pharmaceutical rep/agent. She has the height, gorgeous legs, she's sexy and classy; she's got not just the looks, but something else to her. Contrary to Jason, she's not rich. She works hard for her money and she's darn good...more
Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda
Picks up where it left off in Las Vegas. If you're looking for a fast paced and hot read then this is for ya.

Will there be a third? And will she ever wear panties? lol!
Michelle
Stephanie was on a business trip in Miami when she met Jason Royce in the hotel's elevator. He had followed her into it after spotting her from a distance Both of them ended up trapped inside the elevator when a power outage occurred. Jason had a chance to comfort Steph, who was frightened out of her wits and then the story takes on from there.

It's a short read but it's enough for me to take a liking to both characters. Both of them had their story to tell. Steph's was divorced and Jason was wea...more
Christine
I really enjoyed this sexy short story about two strangers that meet up in a hotel during a storm.

The characters were realistic, and I found myself immediately liking Stephanie. She could easily be one of my friends or coworkers. I could relate to her circumstances, and understand how her ex had made her feel.

Jason was up front and honest with Stephanie. He didn't make promises that he wouldn't keep. I liked how he realized that Stephanie was special and wanted to see her again. It was nice to...more
Reviewers for R.N.J

BRIEF SUMMARY

This is the follow up from Marooned in Miami where Stephanie and Jason sexcapades start and now continue in Las Vegas. As their reunion is sexy and sweet, both Jason and Stephanie's feelings are growing into more than a sexual tryst. While both are enjoying each other's bodies and entertaining thoughts of "more", Jason's ex wants him back! How far is she willing to go?

THOUGHTS

I really enjoyed this story! The characters evolved a bit for me and I really wanted them to be tog...more
Katrina

Lusted in Las Vegas picks up where Marooned in Miami leaves off while Stephanie and Jason’s sexy tryst continues in Sin City! I read this straight after Marooned in Miami, I just couldn’t wait!! I think I was as eager as Jason and Steph for the reuniting!! Sin city here I come!!!

Once again the chemistry is just smouldering, but in this read Sandra has thrown in a little suspense to give this story an edge as well.

Miss Jessica, Jason's ex, tries to cause havoc, her mingling and jealously has th...more
A.R. Von
The sensual story of Stephanie and Jason continues right where it left off in Marooned in Miami and it still holds true by keeping my interest. I was not disappointed in the least the way Sandra continued on from book one. I found this part of the series to be suspenseful as well and sensual and intriguing.

Stephanie has not seen Jason since Miami and it’s been weeks, no contact by either party what-so-ever. She cannot get him out of her mind; she yearns for him, his touch and his voice. She can...more
Cait Lavender
Sandra Bunino weaves a short but sweet erotic tale about a woman who we wish we were and feel like we already are at the same time. Stephanie’s gorgeous and tall but carrying emotional damage from a marriage gone bad. Jason isn’t much different. Ruggedly handsome and rich, he’s used to women only wanting him for his money and he distances himself so he doesn’t get hurt again. Neither of them are looking for a relationship, but when they meet in a dark elevator fate has other ideas.
Let me issue a...more
Jenn Shanks Pray
Thank you Ms. Bunino for not torturing your dear fans with a long, painful wait for the next installment in the sexy escapades of Stephanie and Jason! Like that thrilling second date, Lusted In Las Vegas, tantalizes the reader with promises made while Marooned in Miami. Stephanie and Jason keep their rendezvous as planned - Stephanie for that second taste of Jason's stellar skills, Jason with the hope that their new kindled flame will burn even hotter than before.

Bunino's story lines are spicy,...more
Rachel at theJeepDiva
First of all let me just say if I can get stuck in the elevator with Jason I am so there! This book was a short read but it had a lot packed into the 36 pages. I can’t wait for the sequel Lusted in Las Vegas.

This book caught me by surprise usually the short books are sometimes okay or you feel like something was missing but this one caught my attention. I sat down and read it on my breaks at work so it didn’t take long but it seemed like for everything we got out of the story it was a lot longe...more
Sienny
i get my copy from the author, who took note of my interest when i commented on liz @fictional candy's review. and my first thought when i reached the finish line? 'what????!!!!! that's it?????' and after i read the author's note, i realize that the story hasn't ended yet. damn, can't wait for the sequel.

this novella told about Jason and Stephanie. both had been burned in a relationship and weary of the prospect of another relationship. when one power failure caused by a storm trapped them in th...more
Jenn Shanks Pray
Perhaps it's because I read this on Easter and my house was filled with candy, but that is all I could think of while reading this short, sexy novella. Candy. Sweet, gooey, leave you aching but wanting more candy. The premise is simple enough - two people meet in an elevator in a swank hotel. Both successful, both burned by former lovers, neither looking for more than a hook up - he far more experienced at that sort of thing than she. But surprisingly enough, Ms. Bunino cleverly draws the reader...more
Suze
Mar 18, 2014 Suze rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Suze by: A free book from author website
This was a sweet, sexy read. For me, perhaps too sweet, but if you like that, this is a book for you. At first I thought, ah the old trapped in a lift in a power cut story - but the author chose to go a more real route here and had the MC's rescued fairly quick. Off then to the candle lit bar to get to know each other - and how! I didnt gel with the over attentiveness of Jason after that but maybe that was jealousy that no one has treated me like that! A fairly short book, that read easily for a...more
Sharonda (SexxyBlogger)
What a sexxy little read...very enjoyable. Marooned in Miami is only 66 pages on my NOOK, but wow it read like a full book.

Stephanie is away in Miami on a business trip when she meets the very wealthy & handsome Jason Ross. What started as instant dislike turns into instant attraction and lust when they are stranded at their hotel when a storm hits. It also leads to a one night stand that both Stephanie and Jason find very hard to walk away from.

rest of review at www.salaciousreads.com
  • Mr. Buff
  • Long Shots: Books 1-3
  • Fighting Fair
  • His Desire, Her Surrender (Dominating BDSM Billionaires, #2)
  • Before Dawn (The Hunters, #1)
  • Saving Jenna (Night Creatures, #1)
  • Grey's Lady (Carte Blanche, #1)
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • Melt With You (Fated, #4)
  • Pick Your Pleasure (Pick your Pleasure, #1)
  • Amber Moon (Prides of the Moon, #1)
  • The Lovers
  • My Lady Compelled (The Archangels, #1)
  • Sneaking a Peek
  • For the Love of a God (Greek God, #1)
  • Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1)
  • Asking for Andre
  • For His Eyes Only
Sandra Bunino is a romance author of several novellas including The Satin Rose Experience series. Her first full-length novel, Colors of Us from the McAvery Brothers series, released in August. She makes her parents proud by putting her MBA degree to good use dreaming up heroes who resemble David Gandy whenever possible. When not staying up past her bedtime torturing her oh-so-sexy heroes, she can...more
More about Sandra Bunino...
Brooke's Wish Mia's Submission Keyboards and Kink (Includes: Olympus, Inc. #1.5 The Satin Rose Experience #.5 ) The Submission of a Mafia Princess Sara's Smile