Start by marking “Falling to Earth” as Want to Read:
Falling to Earth

Falling to Earth

Please note this book has been unpublished and is not available on any platform.
Published April 12th 2012 by Tabbycat Ebooks

To ask other readers questions about Falling to Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling to Earth

ReaderSP
Sep 04, 2013 ReaderSP rated it did not like it
Like many others, I got this eBook as it was free and I quickly realised why it was free.
The story follows Juliet who lives in Brighton with partner Gray, daughter Rachel and old school friend Andrea and that just about sums up the book. Nothing really happens and the characters and dull, unbelievable, selfish and very hard to care about.
**Spoiler alert (if you care enough)** Juliet nearly has an affair, but doesn't. Gray has a stalker but only for about 3 pages of the book. Rachel doesn't hav
Jo
Dec 29, 2013 Jo rated it liked it
Juliet is an illustrator working from home, living with her partner Gray and her almost teenage daughter Rachel. When she is working one day this person crash lands on the terrace outside her house. This is when she meets Jonno - the free runner who took a tumble - sends Juliet in a spin and starts to question what she has in life.

Gray starts to become distant and seems stressed, her friend Andrea has left her life in Harrogate and has moved in as she has nowhere else to go! Rachel is keeping s
Liza
Jan 14, 2013 Liza rated it it was ok
Christie
Jan 16, 2014 Christie rated it it was ok
It felt quite long, even though I finished it in a day. It was one of those books that I felt like I was rushing to finish (I'm not one for leaving books unfinished), not rushing because I loved the story line.
Alison
Jul 15, 2012 Alison rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-on-kindle
Just found it all a little underwhelming. It was ok but that was all. Found the whole scenario at the play quite cringeworthy - toe-curlingly so! It was obvious from the start who Andrea was having an affair with but frankly I didn't really care!
Stephanie
Oct 01, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was ok
a little underwhelming. Not a lot happens!
Kirstie
Oct 24, 2012 Kirstie rated it it was ok

A very easy read but it had no oomph. The characters were weak and I felt nothing for them. The stalker storyline could have been used a lot better
Nykki
Jul 07, 2012 Nykki rated it really liked it
This was a nice easy read book, the kind of thing you can read lazily whilst laid in the garden on a sunny day... the story was intreeging and my curiosity made me keep reading. Most of the characters seemed normal and real and going through everyday normal life. I'm unsure how I feel about the change in direction from the start where a strange intruder falls into Juliet's life to the complicated and quite dangerous 'problem' her husband has at work. I wonder if there was need for both, just as ...more
Joan
Aug 24, 2012 Joan rated it really liked it
I had uploaded this book as a freebie a few weeks ago and was very happy with it. I thought it was funny, dramatic and a romantic and had all the workings of an enjoyable chick-lit novel. I liked that the story was very well paced and the ending was not rushed. I look forward to more books by this author.
Lindsay
Oct 26, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/26/2012
June Churchill
Jun 16, 2012 June Churchill rated it really liked it
Set in Brighton, so have local knowledge. A fun read, with an unexpected twist
Mishy
Oct 26, 2012 Mishy rated it liked it
I did enjoy reading this one but I thought it was missing something not sure what but still a good read
Kimberly
Sep 17, 2012 Kimberly rated it did not like it
Didn't finish it. I gave it 3 days and really wanted to like the book but it didn't GO anywhere.
Alison Arthur
Alison Arthur rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2013
Anne
Anne rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2012
Sarah Hulyer
Sarah Hulyer rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2012
Trisha Edge
Trisha Edge rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Tracey
Tracey rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2013
Karen Whittard
Karen Whittard rated it it was ok
Jun 04, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
May 19, 2017
Dionne
Dionne rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2016
Ilikelemons
Ilikelemons rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2013
Siobhan
Siobhan rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2013
Lisa Strevens
Lisa Strevens rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
N
N rated it it was ok
Nov 07, 2012
Sue
Sue rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Stephanie Richard
Stephanie Richard rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2012
Denise Burton
Denise Burton rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Deirdre lives in the south-coast seaside city of Brighton. She writes women’s fiction, with strong themes of family, friendship and love, and the challenges ordinary people face in their everyday lives.
Four of her novels are published by Crooked Cat. Believing it’s a good idea to write what you know, Deirdre set 'Dirty Weekend' and its sequel, 'Moonshine', in the 1960s. These are fast-paced, fun r
More about Deirdre Palmer...