Start by marking “A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Monsters InK, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Monsters InK, #5)

A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Monsters InK #5)

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  77 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Beauty is not just skin deep.

Kellyn, a lynx shifter, has survived a terrible battle. Horribly disfigured, he arrives on a property in outback South Australia, his memory shattered, along with his beauty. All he knows is that the world on which he is trapped is not safe. He must hide from all humans—except one.

Alexander, an artist recluse, has no time for most people, which
Published June 15th 2012 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Red Dirt Heart by N.R. WalkerLoving Jay by Renae KayeThe Blinding Light by Renae KayeTigers and Devils by Sean KennedyRed Dirt Heart 2 by N.R. Walker
M/M Romance Based in Australia
35th out of 51 books — 24 voters
Loving Jay by Renae KayeSafe in His Arms by Renae KayeCaptive Prince by C.S. PacatThe Blinding Light by Renae KayeCaptive Prince by C.S. Pacat
M/M Romance by Australasian Authors
100th out of 101 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Sui Lynn
Jun 18, 2012 Sui Lynn rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I so love this series. The story line is unique but still has that 'love at first sight' and 'forever mates' true love that I adore. In my opinion this author far outclasses many out there writing similar stories with much less care and skill.

There are no cookie cutter characters here. They are strong men with issues and needs. They grow and care, healing each other along the way. I have to say Monsters InK is one of my favorite series and I am eager to read the next installment.

Well done!
Ann
I loved everything about the premise and setting of this story. The characters were great, hurt but strong so it made me respect and like them both. It made them both stubborn, but not in an irritating and immoveable way. They listened to one another filled in the blanks the other had.

Towards the end the story moved fast and was a little confusing. Most likely that was me though since I started the series at book 5. It did make me want to read the others though, so that totally worked. It can be
Alli
Jun 22, 2012 Alli rated it really liked it
Loved this, the characters are so beautifully crafted and spin such a wonderful tale. I wonder how others go with the rather colourful Australian characters, being Australian they gave me a good laugh, they had a very wide streak of Larkin in them.
James Cox
Aug 20, 2012 James Cox rated it really liked it
I liked the drama in this book. Of course, naked men helped *G*. This is a good read.
Veronica /  V
Jun 21, 2012 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
I think this series is getting better and better. Great Sequel.
Astrid Cooper
Jun 18, 2012 Astrid Cooper rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reader rating
see all ratings at goodreads - Monsters inK series
Gabbi
Okay, so I’m officially hooked on this series. I’ve only had the pleasure of reading the last two books in it, and I’ve really enjoyed both of them. When I requested Fangs for the Memories and A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, I didn’t realize they were part of an ongoing series. I’m not one to read books out of order, but I thought I’d go ahead and give it a shot. I’m really glad I did because the steady world building this author creates and her sexy, likeable heroes will keep me coming back for more.

S
~SexyBookWorm~
Great book! Kel and Alexander come together in this 5th installment. Kel is actually one of Leydans cat brothers who was presumed dead. I think more of this missing and presumed dead Cat shifters will be turning up. We also met 2 if kels brothers and I believe at least one of them will show up in future books.
The one thing that can be a little confusing in this series is that minir characters are added every book but instead of then showing up for the first time they seem to already have relati
Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance****

3.5 Stars

Book 5 focuses on Leydan’s cousin Kellyn, who is a lynx shifter, and a human named Alexander. Set closer to the town of Christmas Creek, we get to see Will and Severin again. Quite a bit of insta love in this one, but I do like both our main characters. There is a lot of humor among some sad circumstances that keeps the story light.
Prism Book Alliance®
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

The beginning was slow moving but once Alex saw the starving cat things were very rushed. Eventually the pace balanced. What really made this story enjoyable were the characters. Kellyn and Alex had such strong back stories and their personalities were fabulously flawed. Shifters aren’t new but the author did a great job of adding to this genre. The plot was solid and entertaining. Again, the characters were really fantastic. Their interaction
Letica
Jun 23, 2013 Letica rated it really liked it
I really liked this series. I was kinda suprised that I liked it so much. The universe is different and original, which is sometimes hard to find. I also really enjoyed the fact that while each couple has one member whose power is superior, the sexual and romantic relationships are geared toward equality. In many of the paranormal and sci-fi romances I read this is not the case. I found it to be a very welcome change and can't wait for more. In my opinion it was wonderfully done.
Alison
A delightful series from an Australian author. I look forward to watching her grow.

If you like Stephani Hecht or Amber Kell, then you should enjoy these stories.

Of course, being an Aussie myself, and from South Australia, I may be a little biased.
Lily Rose
Nov 13, 2012 Lily Rose rated it really liked it
Great work with the dreadlock descriptions! And your descriptions of the Australian landscape made it easy for me to imagine myself there. A very cool fantasy world that you have developed.
Hearts On Fire Reviews

Tamarrion Lash
Jul 02, 2012 Tamarrion Lash rated it liked it
Отличное продолжение серии.
Toxik Jade
Toxik Jade rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2016
Mrs. Reader
Mrs. Reader rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Jknagge
Jknagge rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Teela
Teela marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Tigermink
Tigermink rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Readsalot
Readsalot marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Monica Clarke
Monica Clarke marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Sunnysundy
Sunnysundy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2015
Miranda
Miranda rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Monsters InK (8 books)
  • Christmas Creek (Monsters InK, #1)
  • Vampire For Hire (Monsters InK, #2)
  • The Cat the Vampire Dragged In (Monsters InK, #3)
  • Fangs For The Memories (Monsters InK, #4)
  • Fang Tango (Monsters InK, #6)
  • Love at First Lick (Monsters InK, #7)
  • Dragon With the Boy Tattoo (Monsters Ink, #8)