Start by marking “The Heaven I found in Hell” as Want to Read:
The Heaven I found in Hell

The Heaven I found in Hell

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  248 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Alex is a Victoria's Secret model that is forced by her parents to go to Boarding School. Being downright gorgeous, she can make any guy, both male supermodels and high school boys, turn head over heels in love with her. But why is she having a hard time catching the interest of her roommate's handsome brother?

Full of sexual tension, high school parties, tease fests, and a
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Heaven I found in Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Heaven I found in Hell

Leslie
I only read the free sample of this book (maybe the first 3 chapters?), but it was enough. Each sentence is littered with product placement: Blackberry pearl this, iphone that, BMW, insert name of some designer shoes, insert different name of designer handbag, designer dress, etc. Unfortunately my answer to the question of whether this 17 year old Victoria Secret model will find love at a boarding school is who cares.
Arin
This book was actually really good and interesting and I loved the main character
Jill Marie Swanson
(I received this book from the author in exchange for my review)
There is also a lovely interview with author up on my blog!
littlehyuts.blogspot.com

The Heaven I Found in Hell is a very fun read! Perfect for when you are in the mood for something light.
I enjoyed the authors writing style. She has written a relatable and attention grabbing book. This story also has an important message which makes it perfect for young adults.
The main character, Alex, is a wild girl who is used to a glamorous life s
Jessica
Jul 24, 2012 Jessica marked it as gave-up-on
I can't take it anymore I don't want to be in this girls head someone should run her over with a bus! I never give up on books I always try to push past things or I'll put a book down to read later because I am just not in the mood for that type of book but this, this is somthing else I am never gonna pick this book up again it was so annoying! Alexandra was so big headed and she made supermodels sound like they were all stuck up and I hated every moment of it. She didn't want to have feelings f ...more
Alma Matias
Confusing!!...and what kind of relationships are like that at all? I really expected so much better, but oh well.
Bonnie
A cute read.
Helen Stothard
17 year old Victoria's s Secret model gets sent to boarding school - young adult book that's so removed from reality, she spends $800 on a denim bag, $1000 dollars on a dress, they drive BMW's, Mercedes, Lexus and Lamborghini! I'm not sure what the message was supposed to be here, I just found some of the characters bratty and didn't take to them and the story slow and unreal.
Rachel
WORST. BOOK. EVER. needs serious editing as well as character development. The main character was vapid as were her friends. I would give this 0 stars if I could.
Carla Jenkins
Interesting story line and quite unique, I liked the relationship between Alex and Nathan and that it wasn't just straight forward and they both had to work for it.
Mya A.
Awesome... a bit boring in some parts not ALL just some. She was a bit....hair-head and totally oblivious to a lot of things.
Sarah Fitz
Wow. I don't think a book has ever annoyed me so much. I feel bad saying more because it will be so negative.
Allie
Allie added it
Aug 04, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Allie
Allie added it
Jun 13, 2015
Alexis
Alexis added it
May 22, 2015
Jade
Jade marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Fatima Zahid
Fatima Zahid marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Mar 05, 2015
Caitlin Kennedy
Caitlin Kennedy marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Rklove
Rklove marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
  • My A-List Boyfriend
  • Summer Fling
  • My Life With The Movie Star
  • Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)
  • Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)
  • Under Her Skin
  • To Know You Is To Love You (If I Never Knew You, #2)
  • Unforeseen Reunion
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Rockstar
  • Straight Laced
  • Graffiti Heaven (Graffiti Heaven, #1)
  • Beyond a Proposition
  • The Enemy's Son
  • Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection, #2)
  • Every Pearl Has Its Oyster (Hidden Gem, #4)
  • The Star Shack