Start by marking “Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus” as Want to Read:
Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus

Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  0 reviews
This is the paperback version of the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Onmibus which contains the first eight books in the Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic series in a single volume. The books are available seperately as well.
Paperback, First, 674 pages
Published September 1st 2012 by CreateSpace (first published May 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus

Bill Sullivan
Bill Sullivan marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Jacob Donley
Jacob Donley marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Daniel Zazitski
Jun 14, 2012 Daniel Zazitski rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Daniel Zazitski
Jun 04, 2012 Daniel Zazitski rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sci Fi Aficionados: Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series 1 6 Dec 10, 2012 09:00PM
Goodreads Sci-Fi/...: Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Onmibus 1 2 Aug 13, 2012 12:45PM
I'm a science fiction author whose resided in Brunswick County, NC for my entire life. I've written nine books so far in the Amderesta: The 3rd/4th Republic series during the last few years.I currently have seven of my books available from Amazon and various other websites.
More about Daniel Zazitski...
Amderesta the 4th Republic #7. Return to Civilian Control (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #8) Amderesta The Third Republic (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #1.) Amderesta The 4th Republic #3. The Colonization (Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic, #4) Amderesta The 3rd Republic: The 3rd Third Republic-AAR War Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Omnibus #1