Start by marking “A Marriage Made in Mayfair (Scandalous London, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Marriage Made in Mayfair (Scandalous London, #3)

A Marriage Made in Mayfair (Scandalous London Series #3)

Miss Suzanna March wished for one thing: the elusive, rakish charmer, Lord Danning. But after a frightful first season such dreams are impossible. That is until she returns to London, a new woman, and one who will not let the ton's dislike of her stand in her way of gaining what she wants: revenge on the Lord who gave her the cut direct…

Lord Danning, unbeknown to his peers
Published June 12th 2012 by Decadent Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage Made in Mayfair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage Made in Mayfair

Winter of the Passion Flower by Annie SeatonVampire Origins - Project Ichorous by Riley BanksShadow Beneath the Sea by Joanna  LloydBeyond Innocence by Joanna  LloydEmbracing Scandal by Suzi Love
Australian Authors
33rd out of 574 books — 238 voters
Lord Carew's Bride by Mary BaloghReforming Lord Ragsdale by Carla KellyThe Temporary Wife by Mary BaloghMrs. Drew Plays Her Hand by Carla KellyThe Rake by Mary Jo Putney
Traditional Regency
258th out of 491 books — 232 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic

Expected Release Date: June 12, 2012
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Imprint: N/A
Author’s Website: http://www.tamaragillromanceauthor.com/
My Source for This Book: Amazon.com (Private Purchase)
Part of a Series: No
Series Best Read In Order: N/A
Steam Level: Warm
Pet Peeves: Whirlwind Romance
Favorite Tropes: Enemies To Lovers

I was recently poking through the Decadent Publishing catalog and when I spotted this title, I knew I wo
Tin
Feb 26, 2013 Tin rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
To read my full review, visit: Love Saves the World

I didn't like Royce in the beginning -- he was self-absorbed and self-important -- too concerned with fashion and appearances. His transformation is part of the story -- but I didn't see the catalyst for such a change. It felt too sudden. But, when he realized he was going to lose Suzanna because of his recklessness, I appreciated the honorable way he handled the situation.

I also loved the insight into London society: the ton itself consists of
J. Kahele
Nov 29, 2015 J. Kahele rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story

I always love stories about two people who despise each other falling in love, it makes for a very interesting and romantic tale.
Tonileg
Second chances historical English romance.
Miss Suzanna March ran away after a disastrous first season in the high society of the 'ton'. She's back for a second helping, but this time with an all new Parisian wardrobe and a good attitude. She is back to find love and marriage and perhaps get revenge from Lord Danning who ruined her season.
Lord Danning needs to find a rich wife immediately because he is broke. So he goes after a rich young lady that he fancied before, Miss Suzanna. This is a case
Bev Ross
Jun 03, 2015 Bev Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A marriage made in Mayfair by Tamara Gill

I thought this was a very good book! Susanna was an insecure young lady humiliated in her first season by the man she had a huge crush on and was devastated! And she fled the ballroom and the country! After securing more training and a French maid to work miracles and turned her into a diamond! Royce noticed her right off the bat and he had just found out he was broke! So her brother Henry knew because Royce was indebted to him because of his brother and
Jacob Proffitt
Sep 18, 2012 Jacob Proffitt rated it did not like it
Dreadfully pedestrian and woefully anachronistic (when not abominably stilted) dialog. I didn't make it past three chapters, I'm afraid...
Kyjuliano
Jul 19, 2014 Kyjuliano rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a nice novella, I gave it 4 stars because it could have used a little bit more backstory. I was left a little bit confused with the dynamic of the first "season" and the interaction between Suzanna and Royce during that time frame.

Other than that it was a sweet short read that fit with the time period.
Samantha Hutton
Nov 17, 2015 Samantha Hutton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one. I really wish she would have made this story a full novel instead of a novella, this could have been a book i would have fallen hard for, but instead i feel like the rug was pulled out from under me just when i started to fall in love with the characters and the story.
Patricia Perez
Dec 19, 2015 Patricia Perez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

This was a great way to end a series. Though we can always hope for more. Tamara Gill is so talented and all of her books are a must read.
Danielle
Sep 24, 2015 Danielle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute

A really cute sorry novel. Royce was very likable. Suzanne was alright, she need a stronger will and not break down do easily. I'd read again.
Linda Harris
Good read

Good read too short ! Just could not put it down until I read it in full. Would like a follow up .
Elaine
Jul 20, 2015 Elaine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story, and indeed the series. A lovely read.
Tinsoni
Jul 20, 2015 Tinsoni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish authors don't waste their words on secondary characters in novellas; with a short story maximum of the pages should be spent with H/H interaction and their character development. That was my only complaint about this book otherwise a cute story.
Grace Yeo
Grace Yeo rated it it was ok
Sep 29, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Karen
Karen is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2016
bruce lobban
bruce lobban rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2016
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Carol Woodruff
Carol Woodruff marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Courtney Kinder
Courtney Kinder marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Agnes Campbell
Agnes Campbell rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Vinita Jalan
Vinita Jalan rated it it was ok
Jul 16, 2016
Bonny
Bonny marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Lillianne
Lillianne marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Tamara is an Australian author who grew up in an old mining town in country South Australia, where her love of history was founded. So much so, she made her darling husband travel to the UK for their honeymoon, where she dragged him from one historical monument and castle to another.

A mother of three, her two little gentleman in the making, a future lady (she hopes) and a part-time job keep her bu
More about Tamara Gill...

Scandalous London Series (3 books)
  • A Gentleman's Promise (Scandalous London Series, #1)
  • A Captain's Order - A Duke's Command (Scandalous London Series, #2)